Forums Ninja Warz

Bugs and Problems page 2

383 posts

Flag Post

I found a bug that made me lose 160 million in weapons.

I was going to work on getting the achievements for 5 ninjas over 35 and 5 ninjas under 18 when this happened. I unequipped one of my ninjas level 100 sword, dismissed him, then hired a ninja over 35 and equipped the new ninja with the level 100 sword. However, when i went back to my dojo after leaving it, TWO of my ninjas were missing their level 100 swords and using halberds. Needless to say, I am pretty annoyed by this as those swords cost 80 million each. I wont be going for the age achievements anymore because I do not want to deal with this bug happening again.

Flag Post

I opened a new tab (in Firefox) to Google something, and when I came back, every cloud on the screen was golden, but only one of them awarded me with gold.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Flypool:

Ok, I will repeat this: the “win a fight against another human player above 4 levels above you” (or something like that) doesn’t works…I won a lot of times against players 4/5/6 levels above me and nothing happens.

Strange…Are you sure you we fighting real people and not NPC? Because I have got all archivments including +10lvls without any issues

Flag Post

YES quite sure… and now I have a problem with the “A Milli” achievement.,. I have more than one million coins BUT the system only computes me 624360… WHAT’S WRONG WITH THIS????

Flag Post

YES quite sure… and now I have a problem with the “A Milli” achievement.,. I have more than one million coins BUT the system only computes me 624360… WHAT’S WRONG WITH THIS????

That one can actually be explained, it doesn’t update right away, it’ll take a day or so.

Flag Post
Originally posted by singee8000:
Originally posted by Revokz:

-I purchased an “Elite Ninja” for 25 kreds and never received it.

-My game is not loading any more.

I purchased one and didn’t get it either. My game still loads though.
Edit: Nevermind, now mine won’t load either.

same here tho. i had also bought the super ninja and now my game doesnt work… unless i play under another account.

Flag Post

Hi…. now the “A MIlli” achievement worked! You know, here is what happened: I selled all the wealty weapons in my vault and some relics, so the million can be computed. Next nothing happened…. I played some battles with low level players and… nothing happened (maybe because I gained 0 gold)…. Next I assisted an ally… and THEN the million achievent computed BUT no window was displayed. Sorry about my english…. this is the best I can explain

Flag Post

I’m levelling up without picking a ninja at start.

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/4792/ninjabug.png

Flag Post

It looks to me that all money related achievements are not precise. It takes into account only money in gold (not in weapons and relics) but still is triggered only around <goal>*1.1 is reached

Flag Post

I got a bug to report.. i’m fighting Genbu and half-way through the battle he disappears and then the game locks up and he has health left. I do a refresh and i’m missing health as if i lost.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Flag Post

I found a problem that happens mostly in tournaments:
I enter a tournatment and the first clan a fight is a casher, so they used real money to get karma for relics/weapons/leveling up their ninjas. I wish there was a way to prevent this from happening, it also happens on facebook a lot too .

Flag Post

the game wont even load and i had to buy that elite ninja twice to get it

Flag Post

to indark1: you have to be in the town screen, dont click the daimyo just do the code in the normal screen for your town

Flag Post

Thank you to everyone who have been reporting bugs! We are constantly reviewing what you post in the forums, so we can fix any bugs that may exist. Thanks again for your help!

Flag Post

Ever since about level 60, when there are no longer masses of people the same level as myself, every time I have tried to join an “Open” tournament, it has shown as blank. This is a rather annoying bug, because it sometimes has people waiting for around 30 minutes before they can claim the tournament prize they’re looking for.

Flag Post

After every battle i go back to the play button and when i choose my group it freezes and repeats.

Flag Post

Hi, I have a bug… my frame won’t load. On any of my computers. It’s so weird. Because on sunday they were working perfectly and now, when i start the game, it won’t even load. Maybe it’s a problem with my account, but it’s too bad cuz i spent some money on this game cuz it was so fun. :(

Flag Post

I joined a same-level tournament and found people of multiple different levels. Here’s an image:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flag Post

I would like ot now how far you guysare with fixing the cant see allies bug plz help

Flag Post

Take a look at this “Same level” tournament. There are people up to 23 levels lower than me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by minishoot:

the game wont even load and i had to buy that elite ninja twice to get it

same problem here….

Flag Post

i cant fight stonger or weaker enmies so i cant comepelete some of the challenges
i have to refresh after every fight and i cant view my profile D: D: D: D: D: D:

Flag Post

Im also having problems. I know that i should have allies, but none of them are visible. i should have at least 10. Also during tournaments health bars are staying full during battles, so you cant tell whos at what health. If you can do anything about it, then id appreciate it.

Flag Post

There is a minor bug in fight screen when you are in a list on the last page (disabled arrow down) and you switch list (to weakest for example) and that list is longer, then you are in the (lets say) middle of that list, but down arrow is still disabled like there is nothing below.

Flag Post

Okay, here’s a programming bug. When you’re saving ninja’s from an crumbling island, sometimes, because of the slightly faulty programming for the mini-game, there will be two ninjas close in height but at the other side of the screen. Maybe you guys could fix that?