Forums Ninja Warz

Bugs and Problems page 3

383 posts

Flag Post

Thats not really a bug but it is very annoying

Flag Post

Another bug. I was bored an I challenged a level 4 NPC. I took 19 damage, but when I got out of battle, I lost 200 something Hit Points. It’s not major, but it’s very annoying to wait for more than I should. I think you should have your HP be the same as when you ended the battle.

Flag Post

I’m not 100% sure, but on one of the ally games where you must defend against the blimps with shurikens; if you right click to change the quality to either medium or low there is a black block that comes over the top, also the game keeps automatically changing the quality to high when I set it to low (my laptops a bit slow). I know these probably wont be classed as bugs but it would be nice to be fixed :)

Flag Post

i cant play this game. Any ideea?

The website cannot display the page

HTTP 500 Most likely causes:

•The website is under maintenance.
•The website has a programming error.

What you can try:
Refresh the page.
Go back to the previous page.
More information

Flag Post

For the mac, after you assist allies or attack or win a competition it goes back to the ‘start’ screen which, at the start of the game you choose your clan. Also you can’t fight people who aren’t your allies who are levels above or below you.

Flag Post

there’s this guy lvl 2 with 0 ninjas.
here’s a picture when I try to fight him http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i388/daniel_bamba/untitled.jpg
and his name is asiermo

Flag Post

he probably dismissed his ninjas ^

Flag Post

I am missing my elite ninja. Kong credits is already charged and I have been waiting more than 30 minutes and still no delivery. Anyone experiencing same issue, if not how long did it took you to get your elite ninja?

Flag Post

you have to purchase the ninja twice, but if you do it then your account might get corrupted….

Flag Post

I bought a samurai and now my game won’t even load. I can’t play again and and no matter what i do it doesn’t work. i can’t even reset my account to see if it would fix it.

Flag Post

I found Fire Rubies on the Battlefield, but I didn’t get them!

Flag Post

i beat a human 10 levels higher then me. twice. its not working i cant get the achievement

Flag Post

My hot air balloon doesn’t load. I tried everything, but it still doesn’t work. I made another account and the balloon works perfectly. Help please D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by End_Of_Ends:

Take a look at this “Same level” tournament. There are people up to 23 levels lower than me.

i know that this is a bug but why would u care there lower lvl then u

Flag Post

One minor problem: the Ranking has no Scroll Bar so you can’t see all categories, if you have a few friends more.

Flag Post

I cannot seem to add any friends. Also some errors happen with certain achievements such as the 2 levels higher one and such. This game is fun, but awfully buggy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by justinwer:

I bought a samurai and now my game won’t even load. I can’t play again and and no matter what i do it doesn’t work. i can’t even reset my account to see if it would fix it.

This is the same thing that happened to me, i had to pay twice to get a ninja and now my game won’t load, the frame is just a grey screen. I can play it on another account, on facebook, but not on my current account where I had spent good money on this game.

Flag Post

For those of you experiencing problems after purchasing a samurai, are you still having issues? If so, what browser are you using?

Flag Post
Originally posted by BrokenBulb:

For those of you experiencing problems after purchasing a samurai, are you still having issues? If so, what browser are you using?

I am, I’m using Chrome.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zipper1234:
Originally posted by End_Of_Ends:

Take a look at this “Same level” tournament. There are people up to 23 levels lower than me.

i know that this is a bug but why would u care there lower lvl then u

I’m pretty sure that’s intended and not a bug. I believe the game picks people NEAR your level, if there are not enough of your level. There’s not a lot of people at about 30+, hence I’m seeing people several levels lower than me in same lvl tournys.

Flag Post

“Same Level” options picks same level players, however, it makes exclusions when there’s not enough players.

Flag Post

everitime i go heal,there is a very annoying pop up from achievements,and clouds too..hell i have only 9 minutes wuth 2x exp

Flag Post
Originally posted by BrokenBulb:

I still have issues and I have used Google chrome, firefox, and IE

Flag Post

i found chaos emeralds on the battlefield but I didn’t get them

Flag Post

I cannot get allies for some reason. When the button does work, it brings a pop up to invite friends. I have a couple of friends that play, and i still see no picture of them or anything in battle screen. What am I doing wrong, or is there some kind of confirmation that is needed?