Forums Ninja Warz

Bugs and Problems page 7

383 posts

Flag Post

The game decides the result of a battle before a fight. Mine froze as well, but when i refreshed, I found Genbu’s scale relic.

Flag Post

i noticed in something in the tounaments, when you scroll the mouse over a ninja it shows their stats, i scrolld over a white belt that said it was level 1…but it had 189 health!?!…i think something is broken, or someone is cheating. aside from that its nothing but stupid people who have to pay to win, and the fact that every time i go into a tournament i have to face the same person over and over agian.

Flag Post

Minor bug: I fought in a same level tournament, and the 4th of 6 was someone 1 level higher than me. A check to make sure that the next fight will have the right level, especially out of 64 ninjas shouldn’t be hard. If this is because there is a lack of same level players, then it shouldn’t penalize the player and throw higher levels, but instead use lower leveled players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Raistlistin:

i noticed in something in the tounaments, when you scroll the mouse over a ninja it shows their stats, i scrolld over a white belt that said it was level 1…but it had 189 health!?!…i think something is broken, or someone is cheating. aside from that its nothing but stupid people who have to pay to win, and the fact that every time i go into a tournament i have to face the same person over and over agian.

Did you see their relics? There are some that let them get a set health amount. Also DEVELOPERS WHERE ARE YOU???

Flag Post

Using Google Chrome, I need to refresh the browser after ever fight to continue playing

Flag Post

I think the “BFFs” achievement is broken. I have several ninjas born after 1391 and I still have yet to receive credit for even one of them.

Flag Post

i cant reset my acount

Flag Post

When i choose ‘Same level’ in arena, I always meet higher level ninjas in round 2.

This may be same for rounds 2+ by the way.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hellphantine:

I think the “BFFs” achievement is broken. I have several ninjas born after 1391 and I still have yet to receive credit for even one of them.

For that achievemnt they need to be born afther the current date in the year 1394, since the date in game is the current date minus 600 years and 2012-600-18=1394.

Flag Post

If I won a battle, the game throw me back to the first “play” screen.

Edit: And there are a lots of link which doesn’t work, like if I click somebody’s name, or play, gift, profile, ect.

Flag Post

the Arena opponent selection isn’t random. This means that if there’s one guy in the list who spent a ton of kreds on the game, it is impossible for me to win any of the tournaments, since I always encounter him and he always kicks my ass. Please randomize opponent selection!

Flag Post

The game won’t let me have allies for some reason, and also after I’m done battling it goes back to the play button.

Flag Post

Lol, the game write 1 ninja, and when I attack him, there are 4 ninja…..

Flag Post

I received the 15 points badge for reaching level 15 at level 9, after playing the Genbu minigame while assisting an ally.

Flag Post

when i attack someone it just restarts the game and i cant play unless i reload the page

Flag Post

Fighting Lounge won’t load any enemies anymore…that “loading diamond” spins and spins and spins…but nothing happens. getting angry cause 2 hrs of magic left for my last tokens and time’s running down.

Flag Post

Also having the trouble with fighting lounge not loading opponents. I can fight the zombies, but cannot fight players. Restart of Firefox did not help.

*edit – I followed a link someone posted to fight them directly. After that everything was working.

Flag Post

ninja’s remaining health after battle needs fixing. Instead of saving what each ninja has left after battle it seems to take all remaining hp and redistribute it among remaining ninja. this causes following problems: lower ninjas take a bunch of damage and results in higher lv ninja that did not fight to take damage they never received. fighting a weaker opponent taking little damage redistributing to higher lv ninja results in more overall damage taken after the battle than was received in battle

for more developed accounts where gold means nothing anymore means nothing to just spend money to heal damage. for lower or newer accounts it is a pain though not game breaking

Flag Post

Having a problem with the zombie fight. Every time I load it I am not at full health, even if I am shown at full health on the main screen. It is like it is lagged behind on my health about ten minutes or so.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mocmaw:

Having a problem with the zombie fight. Every time I load it I am not at full health, even if I am shown at full health on the main screen. It is like it is lagged behind on my health about ten minutes or so.

This.

Flag Post

Beating a player ten levels above me is not awarding the corresponding achievement “Invincible Underdog.”

Flag Post

New bug (for me anyway) Was fighting genbu and all the sudden he disappeared. I have a screenshot if that helps. This game is a mess.

Flag Post

Bug: I cannot fight any ninjas; they never appear in the fight. I was able to fight Zombies, but no tournaments or any fights.

Flag Post

“All The Colors of The Ninja Rainbow”

I have a ninja of every belt ranking, just not the reward.

Flag Post

When I go to the Daimyo to claim my reward it says the “Diamyo” awards you with. Its just spelling but I hope you’ll fix it. Thanks.