Forums Ninja Warz

Bugs and Problems page 8

383 posts

Flag Post

I was doing my daily ally assistance duties when all of the other allies that needed help, would no longer allow me to assist them. This happened just after I had finished helping one ally. The others were highlighted before I helped this one person, afterwards, they were no longer highlighted and no longer accepting help. ’T was a sad day.

Flag Post

The elite ninja(samurai) doesn’t count toward the achievement “Full Force”

Flag Post

I have over 100 mil in the bank can’t get the achievement, it says I only have 2.5 mil. Tried logging in and out to update the total. Simply won’t load, waited 20 mins, still nothing.

Got it at last; it took me getting another achievement to trigger the cash one.

Flag Post

My game froze at this:

Flag Post
Minor bug fixes

Ninjas above level 35 will now be considered for achievements related to obtaining black belts.

I didn’t see this thread, and my level 60 ninja did not count towards my Rainbow Achievement. I earned it yesterday.

FYI

Flag Post

Looks like the arena will not pick up random any more. I’ll always meet the same player and he is so strong so i’ll wipe at the first battle.

Flag Post

Tell me how can this be possible?? O.o

Flag Post
Originally posted by beyzad:

Tell me how can this be possible?? O.o

Ninja math: you can’t see the percentages.

Flag Post
Originally posted by beyzad:

My game froze at this:

worst freezimg place eva.

Flag Post

Somehow I can’t seem to add allies. I send them a message, they accept and I show up in their list. But vice versa: nothing. No idea why this is happning, can someone explain this to me?

Flag Post

my genbu battle froze after 3rd round

Flag Post

today when i logged on, i completed “three for one,” “there’s a new ally in town” and “not even enough to play volleyball” achievements but received 0 karma for them….when i refreshed the page, it showed 2 karma. where’re the other 4?

Flag Post

when i finish a battle win or lose it sends me to the select a clan area so i clicked and it send me back to the select a clan menu please do something about

Flag Post

i completed expert horde stomper and got 0 karma, nothing at all

Flag Post

i reseted many times alredy, cuz i wanted to get the achivement for the winning your first x fights. but i always happen to get 1 loss in my statistics…i won EVERY fight. Does this happen cuz i skip fights or dism iss my first ninja or something?

Flag Post

oh great, after a few resets i cant find any fight anymore. its stuck there loading on the page where u choose battles. none battle is displayed and i cant do anything else, since this is tutorial. tried reloading and reseting acc too. still not work :/

edit: after full restart problem was solved. about first problem: i guess someone else fought me and deafeated me…sucks that this affects statistics too, since i dont stand a chance against someone 10lvl over myself. they achivements for first x wins are only achiveable at a time where nobody else plays or when u are very very lucky ;)

Flag Post

I’ve been defeating people up to 8-9 times my level and the Topple Goliath achievement doesn’t seem to want to register them as a higher level?

Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem as me.

Flag Post

I think I’ve seen a few people say this as well, but here’s my story of it.
Start up for the first time, everything is going great, going through tutorial… beat first guy… you win and get stuff… the second I hit the Continue button I’m suddenly back to the beginning where it says “Play”, every time I hit play and choose a clan, it sends me back to play. However, Kong says I’ve won 1 battle against the badge for ‘Win 10 fights’. I decided to allow all cookies, reset just the same, changed it back and tried again, same back to Play, reloaded page, back to Play. Oddly if I have it in an extra tab it’s suddenly working again. Ever since that it’s worked fine, yet every time it does a loading screen, the original screen flashes up Just before it loads.
Hope that helped with info.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XIceQueenIX:

I’ve been defeating people up to 8-9 times my level and the Topple Goliath achievement doesn’t seem to want to register them as a higher level?

Yup Having the same problem.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Norahc:

Using a firefox browser I have to reload pages after every battle. If I do not I am taken back to the play game screen at the beginning of the game where you select clan.

Having the same issue in Safari – after each fight, it takes me to the “Play” button. I click on that, and it takes me to the “Pick a Clan” screen. I click on the clan, it takes me to the “Play” button. And on and on and on.

Flag Post

Idk why but after ads end, all i get is a grey screen.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XIceQueenIX:

You must defeat a HUMAN player ten levels above you. That is a NPC you beat in the SS. You can tell pretty easy by looking at their name and pic.

Flag Post

i have not gotten the achievment for haveing 10.0 million gold. i have also bought 25 ninjas, the last one costs 27 million to hire, proving that i did have over 10 million….why did i not recieve the achievment? why have i been allowed to do the impossible and recieve the “full force” achievment but not “swimming in gold”.

nevermind, i got that one, but now i cant get the next one for 100 mill…..are all the achievments gliched?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Daikijin:

The elite ninja(samurai) doesn’t count toward the achievement “Full Force”

good, people who spend money on the game dont deserve to get any achievments

Flag Post
Originally posted by BrokenBulb:

… Ninjas above level 35 will now be considered for achievements related to obtaining black belts.

This bug still exists. The first screen shot shows that I have at least eight ninjas that are level 31 or higher.

The second shot shows that my two level 60 ninjas are not counted as black belts. Notice that in my ninja summary at the top, it says I have six black belts not eight. Also notice that for the achievement, it says I have six not eight.