Forums Ninja Warz

Bugs and Problems page 9

383 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Andrudis:

I have just got message: “Kirbs123 got an A+ while saving your island from a crumbling island. You earned 356 gold and 2 experience.” but I still have NO any allies…. crap

You’re supposed to friend THEM via kong for it to work.

Flag Post

If you open the fight menu to a list of opponents less than one page long, you can’t click the up or down buttons. The problem is that if you move to a different level (weaker/stronger), you still can’t move the list up or down to see the other people.

Flag Post

When fighting zombies, my health that was at max immediately drops to about 50% before the battle actually starts, is it because the health effect of my relics is negated or is it actually a bug?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I think that opponents on tournaments shouldn’t be locked, i’ve been trying to win i tournament for 4 levels now, and I always get kreeders as first battles in both same and open, that’s quite a bummer, it doesn’t matter how much karma you retrieve from the daimyo or gold you spend in weapons, after lvl 16 17 you are pretty much fu**ed in tournys…

Flag Post

Fight URL’s can be retrieved in the clear. If you click 2 times on someone’s name in the recent battles window it will go directly to the link on the brokenbulb domain (there are probably many other ways to do so). This leaves the opportunity for scripters to get the direct URL’s to fight players. They simply have to reload a fight URL and a new battle is won.

Until you obfuscate those links you will have a big problem with botters.

Flag Post

i am having a problem with adding allies :S I’ve added some up-to 6 days ago and yet they still have not added.. NOTE i DID ADD THEM VIA KONG
i currently have over 3 pages of friends and growing that play ninja warz and none of them are added proof as show below

and

Flag Post
Originally posted by ghost69er:

i am having a problem with adding allies :S I’ve added some up-to 6 days ago and yet they still have not added.. NOTE i DID ADD THEM VIA KONG
i currently have over 3 pages of friends and growing that play ninja warz and none of them are added proof as show below

and

Go to your profile —> account settings —> edit profile —> turn ‘make my profile private’ off. If it’s not on, it’s a bug in the game. But I had the same problem as you on an other game.
hope it works ;)

Flag Post

thank you soooo much :D fixxed now

Flag Post
Originally posted by ghost69er:

thank you soooo much :D fixxed now

No problem ;)

Flag Post

i logged out and had 5 karma left. when i logged back in it was all gone….PHUK broken bulb, i want my karma back…in fact, why am i loseing it for no reason to begin with? fix it.

Flag Post

sometimes during the genbu friend mission, the jump noise sounds but the ninja doesn’t even flinch… gets kinda annoying…

Flag Post

Please get rid of the bots on here. Tired of getting attacked by the same guys all day every day since I started playing.

Flag Post

Same as above… I got to level 6 and was immediately attacked 5 times by a level 16. Same happened at 9.

Also the zombie glitch – It gives you the amount of HP that you had when you came back from your last action. So after you come back from a battle (tournament included), the HP you have is what you’ll go into the zombie fight with, unless you use the hospital.

Also, the Konami achievement is giving me two of the same relic. I can’t do anything with the second one though.

EDIT**Just as a test I’ve been resetting my account, and I get attacked every single time I hit level 6. I don’t think that’s coincidence.

Flag Post

I get the same problems, we need some kind of a submit button for known bots as this same guy always attacks me every couple of hours and he has a streak of 26k which only shows he is attacking lower levels and botting

Flag Post
Originally posted by singee8000:
Originally posted by justinwer:
Originally posted by robparrett:

To those of you who are having trouble with an Elite Ninja purchase:

I’ve found an issue that could have caused the purchase to fail if the purchase process (the amount of time between clicking the “Hire” button and the game refreshing after successfully spending Kreds) was greater than 5-10 minutes.

For anyone affected by that, all you need to do to receive an Elite Ninja is refresh the game.

To those of you who are having trouble loading the game after an Elite Ninja Purchase:

We are unfortunately having trouble replicating this issue. Any more information you can provide would be useful. Is there an error message? Is the “loading your game screen” showing? Or does a broken game appear?

For me, it’s just a blank, grey box.

Same for me but in all browers.

I’m tired of not being able to play, don’t even want to play anymore.. Can you just refund my kreds?

Just did a test about something. The browser doesn’t change anything. It is linked to the account the issues. I made a second account without using kreds and it works still. So there is an issue with buying thing via kreds and the account. Hope it helps.

Edit: Also I tried this second account in all browsers and it works.

P.S. By all browsers I mean IE, Firefox and Google Chrome.

It’s pretty much been a month since this started. I dunno about the others, but I still can’t play..

I have had this issue for a couple of months by now. When I got the ninja, i had to click hire twice to get the ninja. So i payed twice the kreds but got a single ninja. So maybe this can help the issue move a little quicker.

Still unfixed?

Anyone still have this issue…?

Flag Post

health regen is almost none existent today…

Flag Post

im having problems where when i click the fight balloon arena to find people to fight, no one appears

Flag Post

Hello,
I’m trying to get the second tondeiru josei challange. the one you have to beat her with her own sword. but i’ve been trying it for days now and it always freezes in the middle of the fight. I’m sending you a print screen of it. Is there any way that I could solve it? Thanks and please reply

]

Flag Post

oops, here is the image:

Flag Post

main page health bar and in fight initial health is not consistent: before i went to the zombie horde, i waited until the main page health was 100% full, but when i clicked to fight, the initial health was around 85~90%

Flag Post

for me in tournys the health bar doesnt go down on the individual ninjas but still goes down in the overall health

Flag Post

when im fighting the turtle in freazis at the end of the battle

Flag Post

Originally posted by BrokenBulb:

… Ninjas above level 35 will now be considered for achievements related to obtaining black belts.

………………………………….

dont lie, you didnt fix it, you only raised the level, they stop counting for the achievments at level 50 now.

Flag Post

theres a health bug. whenever i win a battle my ninjs health is reduced by about 10%, every time, no matter how much damage they took during the battle.
my problem is when my ninjas take NO damage in battle and STILL have their health reduced when its over.