Forums Ninja Warz

Feedback and Suggestions

143 posts

Flag Post

Got a great idea to make this game even greater? Post em’ here!

Flag Post

It would be nice to have the option of hiding your relics. Also wouldn’t hurt too much to have customizable character appearances.

Flag Post

A story that made the bosses a a sort of reason. You could add a “quest booth” where you can bounty hunt, get a certain item for someone(nonplayer, of course.) etc.

Flag Post

There really needs to be some form of gameplay other than just fighting random people.

Flag Post

Another way to get karma other than achievements and lvling up.

Flag Post

And armor for ur ninjas.

Flag Post

clan systems in the game, by that I mean people could form a different type of alliance where they could actually battle together against others who formed one as well. That would make things very interesting ( well in my opinion at least). I already made this comment but just want to put this into a thread

Flag Post
Originally posted by knkzero:

I already made this comment but just want to put this into a thread

Thank you and interesting idea!

Flag Post

Hi , I have a problem with the “defeat another human player 4 levels above you” achievement… It DOESN’T work for me… I have won like ten times like this, and the achievement doesn’t compute it.

Flag Post

1. There maybe should have another class of ninjas other than dark, light and fire. Maybe add earth or water?

2. Option to change class of ninjas? Like for 15 kreds? :)

Flag Post

More karma and a faction system where played can create faction to join and rank up through faction wars attacking other factions

Flag Post

maybe add achievements for clicking birds or clouds? maybe covering your island in bird crap?

Flag Post

maybe lower the time you have to wait for you to help your allies again like on facebook. in fb you only wait about 8 or 4 hours.

Flag Post

Needs a level requirement for ninja levels and quanity

- Unfair for a level 5 to have a blue ninja while every other newbie only has two yellow belts.
- Someone with a high belt level (19 with black-blue belt) can easily farm tournaments.
- Relics + quantity = Winner.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Red7xd:

Needs a level requirement for ninja levels and quanity

- Unfair for a level 5 to have a blue ninja while every other newbie only has two yellow belts.
- Someone with a high belt level (19 with black-blue belt) can easily farm tournaments.
- Someone who spends karma on gold can put another at a disadvantage with large quanity of ninjas at a early level (Level 6 with 8 ninjas) :l

Are you saying people who spent karma on gold are at an advantage? You’ll soon find that people who do that will begin to lose almost every battle later on. Anywho, the option to do so is available to everybody (as well as your first two points), so why is it an issue?

Flag Post

More npc’s added at higher level, I dont feel like buying EXP relics and all that crap to level from zombies ..

Flag Post

Ok so as much as i like this game i hate when i go to fight in a tournament an i go head to head with a clan with a samurai at some lvl 25+ and another plane ninja at lvl 60 with weapons that don’t open until lvls like 22 and stuff

Flag Post

daily Rewards

Flag Post

This needs to be done, fight ally page arranged by level.

Flag Post

One ninja vs another one fighting system. More customizable characters (helmet,armour,boots,amulet, pet(fights with others) etc.) Own Xp to ninjas, if level up, skill points to use(can used to increase abilites,hammerusing ,swordmanship,daggering(adds more attack points to it´s type weapon) )

Flag Post

Thanks for all your hard work on the game thus far. I believe myself and many others that would like to farm or grind equipment should be given the option of turning exp given from battles off. You could turn off gold rewards as well to discourage those simply farming gold. Perhaps be able to pool collected experience? An even better idea would be given the option to manually level up when you are ready, as opposed to being forced to the next level. There is a distinct unfairness to those that would rather play the laid back ally-assistance minigames in between levels, but the experience given from these can be substantial. Thanks!

Flag Post

I think there has to be karma per day relics like on facebook. Like maybe 3 karma per day max would help balance cash shoppers and normal players a little bit, and allow people who might have messed up early on be able to recover with time.

Flag Post

What about clans being grouped, where you can be in a sort of tribe, and you could have tribe wars with other tribes where each member of a tribe has one ninja randomly picked. It’ll probably be too hard though, but I like the idea of customisable characters and karma per day relics. I think if youmake this game too complicated though, it’ll get worse.

Flag Post

skip option for zombies and tourneys

Flag Post

I would love it if there were some more buyable relics after around level 60+. Where I’m at currently, I unlock none for another 9 levels, which I find a bit disheartening and really doesn’t give much incentive to grind.