Forums Ninja Warz

Feedback and Suggestions page 3

143 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by somekid123456789:

I would suggest just completely revamping the way that tournaments work. Right now, it seems to me that instead of taking the players who are actively participating in tournaments at that moment, and putting them together to fight each other, you are taking random pre-selected players and having the same players face off against each other every time. Instead of doing that, I’d suggest taking only the players who are actively participating in that tournament at that time, and putting them against each other, then filling in any gaps with the same NPCs that are used in the fight blimp. If you do it that way, there would be no need to segregate Kred buyers and Non-buyers, because if you get put up against one and lose, you can just enter another tournament and chances are, you won’t fight against the same person again.

I disagree with all the complaining about tournament, 1st a tournament is suppose to be where the BEST player wins not suppose 2 be easy in the 1st place, 2nd you can easily get a blackbelt at lvl 11 because I do know some1 with lvl 55 at lvl 13 without having the kred achievement (meaning they never used kred for this), 3rd If you complain about that than your the one fault because any1 can be that strong all you need is the effort, 4th There ISNT enough players for tournaments that why you’ll be fighting the same people over and over again and im sure that the tournament is based on the blimps fight, if you want 2 check how active that player is go 2 " www.kongregate.com/accounts/ (player’s name) "

Originally posted by Dinomite07:

Having the ability to buy kred ninjas with karma!

that ruins the purpose of the kred costing ninja, but mayb adding karma costing ninja but than again it’ll have 2 cost alot like 100-10000 since you use karma 2 lvl up ninjas anyway

Ideas; Add something that can set the fights lvl your doing in blimps so that you dont have 2 click weaker/stronger everytime, Add more information to things like your current damage output and things like how power can affect the fights because its annoying to find a relic and not know how affective it is (mayb show stats more stats for ninja)

another thing is that you CAN skip zombies just refresh, it doesnt affect the outcome other than the time and u looking at them fight

Flag Post

Just putting this out there too. I got the kred ninja by getting free kreds doing offers. It’s not necessary to spend money to get the kred things on here…

As for suggestions: I think it would improve the game dynamic if we had the ability to trade gold for karma in addition to the current ability to trade karma for coin. Perhaps a ratio of 2:1 or 3:1… I have not sold karma for coins (who would?), so I don’t know the ratio currently in place, but to more accurately illustrate my point. The current rate for gold to karma should be reversed and then doubled or tripled.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kaiichi4483:

Just putting this out there too. I got the kred ninja by getting free kreds doing offers. It’s not necessary to spend money to get the kred things on here…

As for suggestions: I think it would improve the game dynamic if we had the ability to trade gold for karma in addition to the current ability to trade karma for coin. Perhaps a ratio of 2:1 or 3:1… I have not sold karma for coins (who would?), so I don’t know the ratio currently in place, but to more accurately illustrate my point. The current rate for gold to karma should be reversed and then doubled or tripled.

I think any gold to karma trade will be bad, no matter what the rate is since the rate changes as you level up and if you set the rate at a specific price that’ll just make high levels become stronger, like 1million a karma is easy to get at high levels while, low levels can barely even pay for all the hospital along with having up2date weapons and etc.

There should just be more karma dropping items

Flag Post

make the samurai count towards the full force achievement

Flag Post

May you include KAMA in game? I like claymore and chainsaw but it’s game about ninjas so please add my favorite east martial art weapon: kama.
What’s kama

Flag Post

First of all great game. I rarely get immersed and addicted to flash games but this one got me hooked from the start. I think the aspect of this game I enjoy the most is challenging other players and seeing if all your efforts to improve your clan’s strength has paid off. With that said, here are my suggestions/feedback.

1) PREVENT BOTTERS. I have very little experience with MMO games and games in general to be honest but the fact that players can easily use auto-clickers on this game is discouraging. Botters have actually made me want to stop playing the game. I don’t really even know how you can fix this. Maybe there’s nothing you can do but nevertheless botters ruin the experience for me since I have no hope of beating them no matter how much I play the game.
2) STREAMLINE THE MENU. Seriously, a “remove all weapons” and “sell-all buttons” is much needed. Also make it possible to set your desired level in the fight menu. It’s very tedious to have to scroll back every time you want to fight levels lower than you. Also make it so that you can see the b-day of the ninjas when you hover over them. Also make it easier to browse achievements. Separate the completed achievement from the incomplete ones. Another incredibly annoying thing that happens is whenever I want to browse another player’s profile 50% of the time it takes me into a different window without the chat window or log.
3) MORE CONTENT. I know this is more wishful thinking than anything. I know there is little incentive on your part to add more content to this beta of the game. It would be nice though to have something to look forward to after level 100 aside from mindless farming/grinding.
4) UTILIZE THE MAGIC FEATURE. Magic is useless. Make it so that they play a more significant role in combat which would ultimately add more depth in combat and strategy. Maybe remove the time limit for starters.
5) ADD MORE KARMA ITEMS DROPS OR INCREASE THEIR DROP RATE. I don’t really mind the drop rate too much considering everybody has the same drop rate. But again more content would be nice.

I doubt you devs will ever read this. It’s worth a try though. =D

Flag Post
Originally posted by BenzoCorleone:

Wha? We read every word you guys post in the bugs and suggestion threads! (…walks away feeling hurt)

We would like to respond to every one of you, but unfortunately we are unable to. We do read your posts though, and try to do what we can to improve the game based on your suggestions.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BrokenBulb:

Wha? We read every word you guys post in the bugs and suggestion threads! (…walks away feeling hurt)

We would like to respond to every one of you, but unfortunately we are unable to. We do read your posts though, and try to do what we can to improve the game based on your suggestions.

Sweet. =D

Flag Post

If you want to have a real discussion on security and preventative measure to stop botters I’d be down. Sending everything in JSON plain text is great and all but so easy to automate, especially when you just tag on the session id and accept old ones when new ones have been generated ಠ_ಠ

Flag Post
Originally posted by BrokenBulb:

Well you maybe read it, but you certalny do not do anything about it. I havent noticed single fix yet. Nobody is doing abything about tournaments and that is just shamefull. (i am fighting the same guy on the first place in almost every tournament for 4 days now), and so does everyone else on lvl 38 i takled to …)

Flag Post

Love the idea to separate kredding people from non-kredding player, because the kredders may not even lvl up they’re ninjas to the top, but either have a lot better weapon, then anyone else. Maybe even in normal duel people could be separated by their net karma worth to make the fights fair.

Flag Post

Either MakataDoji’s idea is very useful: randomise the people in the torunaments! If there isn’t any randomising, you may fail to do anything with the tournaments. Not even the sorting of opponents, but even the people who may participate in a group.

Flag Post

Er, I don’t really get why you would change the selling price of drill from 15 karma to 3mil. The best part about the tourney was winning the drill and getting 15 karma. Without the 15 karma the tournament is not even worthwhile anymore after 35 since the weapons in the store and drops are clearly better than the tournament prizes. Removing the incentive to do the tournament is to remove the multiplayer aspect of this game. Now it’s just become an uninteresting farming/grinding game.

I mean I sort of get why you would do this. You want to encourage people from buying karma by removing a free, consistent way of gaining a lot via the tourney drill.

Hope you guys come up with better prizes for the tournament soon or other updates that actually make the game more fun because I would hate for this game to get so boring that people stop playing. Including myself.

Flag Post

For the tournament the separating could be only fight ppl who is in the range of ur net karma +/- 10% to make it fair cuz sometimes u jsut pwn some ppl and sometimes u get pwned so easily it seems mainly due to karma difference.

Flag Post

Drill from 15 Karma to 3 milions … you are fucking kiding me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Abolic:

Drill from 15 Karma to 3 milions … you are fucking kiding me.

Just noticed it too. Total bullshit, I’m quitting.

Flag Post

Drill no longer for karma, so shame of you developer.

Flag Post

No karma for drill or carnage ok thats it bye all i am quitting ^^

Flag Post

Greedy developers. When they see people buy things.They want EVERYONE to buy things.

Flag Post

In the tournament y not has for ppl lvl 35+ one of the prices is 5 karma or somet then at lvl 50 10 karma then lvl 75 15 karma or somet like that so it gives higher lvls a good grind place to gain karma

Flag Post

I just want to be able to grind for karma items at any level. Even if it’s one fight in a thousand for a single unit of karma. Removing it altogether ensures nobody newer can catch up to the people that ground before the update.

Flag Post

DEV’S LVL 120 And above NEEDS npcs atm there are NONE to fight so its quite boring waiting for zombies and tourneys and assisting allies it makes it take forever to lvl :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gogosi:

I just want to be able to grind for karma items at any level. Even if it’s one fight in a thousand for a single unit of karma. Removing it altogether ensures nobody newer can catch up to the people that ground before the update.

You still can get karma drops.

Flag Post

everyone please stop complaining about lvl 120+ issues. there is one word why the devs don’t do that yet: BOTTERS.

Flag Post

I would like a way for non paying players to get a more equal footing to paying players. Like before we could farm people 4 levels below us and farm for karma but now you kinda removed that.