Forums Ninja Warz

Feedback and Suggestions page 5

143 posts

Flag Post

Tournaments is what keeps me into this game it would be great to have karma and gold tournaments even if it was only 1 karma it would be fun

Flag Post

Some achievement are impossible to do, the chance to do the Undefeaded and Unbreakable are easily ruined by any high level passing here.

Flag Post

Change the text on the “BACK” button (found inside buildings such as the Weapon Shop) to “HOME”. Right now, when someone clicks NEXT, if they want to go back to the previous page, they might click BACK—especially because the PREV button does not appear until the players presses the NEXT button.

Alternatively, or in addition, to the above suggestion:

1. Move the PREV button so that it is next to the NEXT button
  2. Always have the PREV button on the screen, but make it inactive and “grayed out” if the player is on the first page

(Why am I always giving free advice to game designers? I must be an idiot.)

Flag Post

I have an idea. ACTUALLY POSSIBLE TOURNAMENTS. I mean seriously. I’m paired up with this GURANTEED kredder every single time. After like 20 tournament battles with the hardest fcking person on Earth, I deserve to actually WIN.

Flag Post

Give us karma for assisting our allies. There are fights already to get money and exp and it would be only logical to get karma for helping friends.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Briniel:

Give us karma for assisting our allies. There are fights already to get money and exp and it would be only logical to get karma for helping friends.

I support this. Maybe, as a repetitive acheivement, (repetitive meaning repeating), if we get A+ three times in a row, we get 1 karma. But in a row, though. Probably not too bad of an idea, right?

Flag Post

+9001 to this:

Originally posted by Joshmala:

I have an idea. ACTUALLY POSSIBLE TOURNAMENTS. I mean seriously. I’m paired up with this GURANTEED kredder every single time. After like 20 tournament battles with the hardest fcking person on Earth, I deserve to actually WIN.

I am level 20 and every time I do tournament I keep facing SERENITEA. Make the picking random so we face every time different players. Still would need to win 4 to 7 times in a row to qualify for the item.

Flag Post

Okay I’ve been thinking about this a bit and I’ve come up with a set of ideas that would – in my opinion – change this game for the better. I’ll try to explain as good as I can, bear with me, I’m not a native speaker. It’s basically what I mentioned a few posts above (karma for helping friends), but I want to elaborate why I think this would benefit the gameplay and the producers.

As far as I see it, people keep complaining about the same thing: kredders and/or bots ruin the game because they get extra karma (from kreds or item drops) which gives them an advantage over “regular” players since fights and tournaments are matched based on player level, which correlates only roughly with the amount of karma and the strength of ones ninja army.
Since karma tokens have been eliminated, the only way for regular players to get karma is asking the damiyo (once a day, slim chance of getting 1-4 karma) and getting achievements which more often than not force you to spend karma first (all the “get xy ninjas” ones). Or sit around and fight lots of senseless fights against people 3-10 levels below and hope to get a karma item to drop.

What this game needs is a way to get karma that’s fun, not exploitable and actually encourages people to play the game and enjoy it. I think the mini games you play when helping your allies are perfect for this.
The main reason is that they can not (easily) be played by bots. They are way more fun than farming for items. There’s already a limit of (I think) 25 games a day which would keep people from getting unreasonable amounts of karma in a short time. Joshmalas suggestion of 1 karma per three A+ ratings in a row would actually encourage people to try and excel at the games (right now I think you get the same amount of exp/money, no matter how good or bad you are). Though I think I would make it “A+ or A” since sometimes it’s just impossible to finish without mistakes. This would also limit the amount of karma one can get in a day. Getting karma would not be easy, it would still be time consuming, but the time would be spent doing something that’s actually fun. There would still be the incentive to simply skip the trouble and buy karma with kreds, so it’s not as if the developers would not make any money any more. I actually think that they would make more money since the game would be more interesting for more players and a bigger playerbase is always beneficial for a game. It might even eliminate the “I keep battling the same player in tournaments” problem (if it’s a problem of available players, not programming).
I’ve just seen the “which mini-game do you hate the most” topic so there might me room for improvement on that front but I’ve also seen a comment saying they’s play the blimp shooting game as a stand-alone-game so I think you’re on the right track with those.
My main point here is that you can’t really write bots for the mini games. Especially if you need to get a good rating on them to get karma and especially since they change from try to try. I bet it’s possibly, but it’s very complicated and I don’t think there’d be many people who’d try. Instead, how much karma you have would be based on how much you (in person) played the game and how good you’re at it.

Anyways, I would also suggest to eliminate the option to battle low level players. Apparently the developers already think it’s too easy to justify more than 1 exp, so the only thing it does is give the option of karma drops without leveling up and annoy low level players who get beaten by the same person over and over. With the “karma for helping friends” idea there’d be no need for the former and there’s no need now for the latter.

Another idea is to either implement a real tournament mode (where you fight people not based on the level, but on how many other players they have beaten and how strong those players were and so on) or base the tournament groups on the added levels of the ninjas one has. I might be wrong, but I reckon that’s more of an indication of the strength of a players army than the player level. This would also mean that kredders wouldn’t cause such a hassle since their only advantage in tournaments would be samurai, which can be beaten by a non-kredder (well, I think it would at least be better than it is now).

And my last suggestion (for now): give us the option to feed Negi and Shrimps to our ninjas. They are useless after the achievment and it would make perfect sense if feeding a ninja Shrimps would give them + 1 power and feeding them Negi would result in + 1 health. At least it makes perfect sense in my head and I just love the idea.

Phew… so, what do you think?

TL/DR:
- give us karma for helping friends (e.g. getting an A or A+ in three mini games in a row → + 1 karma)
- eliminate the option to fight players three or more levels below you
- make a real tournament mode OR base the tournament groups on the sum of levels of all your ninjas
- implement option to feed ninjas: shrimp → + 1 power; negi → + 1 health

Flag Post

I don’t know if anyone mentioned this already, but I would like to be able to organize my ally list.

Flag Post

Would be nice to be able to save a few set ups for relics so you can switch them easily. I find I’m wasting a good couple of minutes of the double XP time shuffling from my max cash and xp relics I carry for the farms and zombies switching over to the aggressive max health and crit option for attacking the bots.

I like Briniel’s suggestions above as well although I think rather than eliminating the option of fighting players more than 3 ranks beneath you we’d be better off either giving xp for battles with players 10 levels below you or eliminating weapon and relic drops from battles with clans 3 levels below you. I didn’t notice it the first time I played through but on another character I’m leveling I’ve been shocked by the number of players camping in the 20-30s farming players 10 levels beneath them so they only get 1xp but have the chance of a karma weapon drop is farcical. There’s players there with 10+ purple black belts and huge karma balances while still in the 30s and as they’ve not got samurai they’re clearly not kredders. First time I passed them I looked at their accounts and though “Wow” impressive build, passing them for the second time weeks later when they’re at the same lavel and still farming players I though “Sad”.

Flag Post

Level 60 ninjas should contribute to the various belt-related achievements .

@Bury_Red: Someone that decides to play the game a different way than you = Sad? Lol. Everyone does different things for their own reasons, whatever they find most entertaining. Personally, I just finished getting to level 80 using nothing more than 5 level 1 white belts, took about 2 weeks. Was a nice lol irl.

Flag Post

I think adding a trade option would be nice, so you could trade with your allies. I really hate having to sell extra weapons that i have no use for, would like to see other people use them.

Flag Post

I think you should be able to search for players on the fight screen because if someone wants you to fight them, you have to friend them and it really gets annoying.

Flag Post

It would actually be nice to be able to see more details stats of our ninjas.
Right now, the only visible change is when I add a relic that enhances the health, but I do not see any change when adding a +power relic, hence it makes it difficult to fully understand/control the build we are making for our ninjas !

Flag Post

The max ninja level should be higher then 60 and NPCs should go to 2500.

Flag Post

NCPS?

Flag Post
Originally posted by username501:

NCPS?

Non-playable-characters or something….ya know the things you fight who are not real people…

Flag Post

More bosses would be cool. It feels a bit boring after lvl 35, especially when weapons go up to lvl 100 and NPCs go up to lvl 150.

Genbu is actually one of four gods that represent different elements and directions (North South East West). A pheonix (Suzaku), a white tiger (Byakko) and a dragon (Seiryuu). It would be great if those other 3 could get put into the game.

Also, I’d love to have a search option for players ingame. I agree that it’s a pain to have to add someone if you want to find them.

Flag Post

I think every update since emerald weapons including the update for emerald weapons should be removed. The game was much better back then…Many more are resorting cheating because of updates in between now and emerald weapons mainly due to emerald weapons…

Flag Post

This game is so unbalanced!

when you play arena/tournament and jag fight against a group of ninjas 2 lvls below you they have much better sword that are like no way in hell that you can buy them in the shop…they have weapons that you even cant have and thats why i think this game is so unbalanced.

Flag Post

make it where we can see the stats of our units!

Flag Post

dark if by units you mean your ninjas just hover over them or click them to see there health and power

Flag Post

hello broken bulb loading problem cant recruit ninjas

Flag Post

Thank you broken bulb everything is ok now

Flag Post

not working for me after trying just about everything it still wants flash even though i have higher then it is asking for