Forums Ninja Warz

Ninja Warz FAQ

54 posts

Flag Post

Hopefully, this will help some beginners understand.
Feel free to ask, I’ll answer your questions.
Also, BrokenBulb, please don’t close this thread for now.

Q:Which clan is the best?
A: No clan is “the best”. The choice of clan just changes the appearance of your ninjas and the free relic you get, as far as I know.

Q: How do I get allies?
A: You get allies by following the person that you want to ally with, and they follow you as well.

Q: What do allies do?
A: Allies can play minigames to get you more Gold and EXP and you can do the same.

Q: How do I get Karma?
A: You get Karma by completing Achievements and by leveling up. As far as I know, you get 10 Karma when you level up.

Flag Post

Q: Where is my clan vault
A: The thing where it shows your money is the clan vault.

Flag Post

Where is the turtle?

Flag Post
Originally posted by harfuch:

Where is the turtle?

You will find the turtle when you’re level 15. It will be in the same spot as lunchbox girl.

Flag Post

when do ally minigames reset?

Flag Post
Originally posted by chuckles33:

when do ally minigames reset?

I’m not sure but I think it’s a day.

Flag Post

for sibling rivalry and we’re old achievements what date of birth ninjas do i have to get?

Flag Post

The current year is 1412, so after 1394 for sibling and before 1377 for we’re old.

Flag Post

what does the blood type do??

Flag Post
Originally posted by pillageking:

what does the blood type do??

Please further elaborate.

Flag Post

blood type changes hospital prices, like the rarer ones cost more so i heard, and it makes sense; my guess is O type cost more, <.< my clans full of O type since i like them most..

Flag Post
Originally posted by LetsGoMoFo:

blood type changes hospital prices, like the rarer ones cost more so i heard, and it makes sense; my guess is O type cost more, <.< my clans full of O type since i like them most..

I’m going to go ahead and assume you mean recuiting prices, not hospital fees. A ninjas blood type has nothing at all to do with price. Price has a direct correlation to the number of starting stat points a ninja has. For example.. right now, i can recruit my 18th ninja. a ninja with 45/45 stats costs 289000 gold. However, a ninja with 46/46, 48/44, 50/42, or 52/40 stats currently cost 317900 gold. The reason for the extra cost is those extra 2 stat points.

Flag Post

well the rarer blood type might cost more but it not like a huge different in cost that will b noticeable, and blood type is mostly use for achievements;example;recruit 8 different blood types, etc

Flag Post
Originally posted by LetsGoMoFo:

well the rarer blood type might cost more but it not like a huge different in cost that will b noticeable, and blood type is mostly use for achievements;example;recruit 8 different blood types, etc

blood type does not influence price. therer are only 2 different prices for ninjas. the cheaper ones have balanced stats. the more expensive ones are focused on either strength or health.

Flag Post

Q:How can you tell if a ninja is a Universal Recipient or a Universal Donor?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jstaylor:

blood type does not influence price. therer are only 2 different prices for ninjas. the cheaper ones have balanced stats. the more expensive ones are focused on either strength or health.

Wrong, the price of ninjas has nothing to do with how the stats are balanced. The only difference is that the more expensive ninjas have 2 stat points more than the less expensive ones. The expensive ninjas stats add up to 92 and for the others it’s 90.

Originally posted by akarow:

Q:How can you tell if a ninja is a Universal Recipient or a Universal Donor?

To determine this you have to look at the blood type of the ninja, a universal receiver has blood type AB+ and a universal donor has blood type O-.

Flag Post

ty wakkaxxvi

Flag Post

*bold*What is magic used for?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SkyDragoon:

*bold*What is magic used for?

Magic is just used to give your ninjas a slight edge by dealing damage at the beginning of the battle to your opponent, but won’t work in tournaments and is a ton more powerful at higher levels, and costs only a little more.

Flag Post

A: You get allies by following the person that you want to ally with, and they follow you as well., actually if u add them as friend they will be on ur ally list

Flag Post
Originally posted by zoo889:

A: No clan is “the best”. The choice of clan just changes the appearance of your ninjas and the free relic you get, as far as I know.

A: You get allies by following the person that you want to ally with, and they follow you as well.

A: Allies can play minigames to get you more Gold and EXP and you can do the same.

A: You get Karma by completing Achievements and by leveling up. As far as I know, you get 10 Karma when you level up.

I wanted to fix the answer for Q#1 and Q#4. The correct answer for #1 is what zoo889 said AND also your starter ninja. Lotus gets you a healthy ninja. Shadow gets you a balanced. Fire gets you a ninja that has strength. For Q#4, you get karma by getting achievements and leveling up but its not 10 or any exact number because it changes as you level up. I am currently getting 15 karma per level up. Also, there is another way of getting karma. It is by the 4 hoour bonus thing from the daimyo. One last way of getting it, and one obvious way which people tend to leave out, is buying it with real money.

Flag Post

For Q#4, you get karma by getting achievements and leveling up but its not 10 or any exact number because it changes as you level up. I am currently getting 15 karma per level up. Also, there is another way of getting karma. It is by the 4 hoour bonus thing from the daimyo. One last way of getting it, and one obvious way which people tend to leave out, is buying it with real money.

There is 1 more way of getting karma. Sometimes if you fight a weapon or relic drops that you can sell for karma.

Flag Post

i want to lvl up on 20+ but why just on 1-9 have only 5 karma and then 10-19 has 10 karma and 20-29 it`s 15 karma why !!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Actually clan choice has an effect on your first ninja’s stats. Fire clan’s first ninja is stronger, Lotus is healthier, and Shadow is balanced. I don’t think that person has to follow you back to get an ally, he appears on your ally list, but if he doesn’t follow you, you don’t appear on his ally list. Another things allies can do, other than helping, is farming you. The amount of level karma gain varies depending on level, as I get 15 per level myself.