Forums Ninja Warz

Everything you need to know FAQ/Info thread

39 posts

Flag Post

If you think there’s something that should be added on the list, Feel free to Leave a comment.

Boss unlocks

Level 5 – Lunchbox Girl (Heikinteki Josei)

Level 15 – Turtle (Genbu)

Level 25 – Ghost girl (Tondeiru Josei)

Level 35 – Mecha-Turtle (Mecha-Genbu)

All of these bosses will appear on an island in your town when you meet the required level If you missed an achievement on a boss, You can kill them again after 24hours have passed, You can do so by going to “Fight” They will be located in the middle at the top, Where your double experience timer appears when it’s up. If you don’t like waiting untill your ninjas finish the boss (Or the boss finishes your ninjas) Then you can just click on the play button anytime during a boss battle, This way the whole boss battle will just be skipped, If you won the battle you will have unlocked any achievements/loot you would have gotten otherwise when just going through the boss battle without skipping.

Additonally, You also have zombies that unlock at level 18 These are easy to spot, They will be located In a black blimp floating back and forth above the ninja island. The zombie blimp respawns every 10 minutes, If you dont like watching your ninjas fight the zombies over and over again you can simply click on play after launching the attack on zombies and still be awarded with EXP,Gold and any achievements you might have completed by getting XXX zombie kills

Allies

For a quick explanation on how the ally system works, It’s pretty simple

- By clicking on assist when scrolling over a friends avatar you will be taken to play one of the 4 minigames, Upon completing the minigame, You will get your assist aswell as some gold and experience,

- You can help up to 25 friends a day

- To get new allies, Just click someones name in the kongregate chat, Then click on follow and the player should appear on your allies list after a few minutes.

Clans

Which clan you choose does not really matter, The only two differences are the appearances and different starting relics, Even though, You will get rid of that relic rather fast, So your choice should be purely based on what clan you think looks best

Free relic and 1 karma

While in your town pres the following buttons in the right order to get an achievement awarding one karma aswell as a relic

Up, Up, Down, Down ,Left, Right, Left ,Right, B, A And hit enter

Belt levels and prices

Level 1-5 White 1 Karma

Level 6-10 Yellow 2 Karma

Level 11-15 Orange 3 Karma

Level 16-20 Green 4 Karma

Level 21-25 Blue 5 Karma

Level 26-30 Brown 6 Karma

Level 31-35 Black 7 Karma

Level 36-40 Black/Orange 8 Karma

Level 41-45 Black/Blue 9 Karma

Level 46-50 Black/Red 10 Karma

Level 51-55 Black/Green 11 Karma

Level 56-60 Black/Purple 12 Karma

Shrimps and Negi’s

You will want to keep these Food weapons for several achievements,

You have achievements to collect 20 & 100 of each weapon aswell as you have an achievement to kill Genbu the turtle using only food weapons.

Weapons

NEVER buy weapons with karma, The only weapon you should spend karma on is the level 100 one.

Whenever you get a weapon via a drop/Tourny that sells for karma you should sell it at the shop asap, You don’t want to keep these weapons because in 2-3 levels higher you will have better weapons that are sold in shop for gold.

Also, Never choose a faster weapon over an slow weapon if the slow weapon has better DPS. Since DPS basicly already calculates the damage at the speed. Example : If you have a 17.5 DPS weapon slow and a 17 DPS weapon fast, Go for the slow one, If the DPS is equal, Go for the fastest weapon.

Relics

Same thing here basicly, Don’t buy any relics with karma untill you reach level 65-70

Also, Don’t bother buying relics that give Gold/hour, They are pointless since you will be swimming in gold rather quick.

Few more game tips

- Do not ever convert karma into gold

- You should only level up one ninja its level, But still get several others, Be sure to equip all of your ninjas.

- If you feel like you are getting owned by people the same level as you, Try farming people who are 3 levels or lower below your level, This way you will get no gold or experience from those players but still get Weapon/relic drops that can sell for gold or sometimes if lucky, For karma
Additonaly, Try to look for some easy achievements you haven’t got yet, You can do so by clicking “Profile”

That was some general Information, Here comes a list of FAQ

Q: What can I do with tokens?

A: You can spend tokens on magic, Even though I do not recommended that since at the moment the only way to get more tokens is by buying them with kreds, While they can be gifted on facebook. Thus making tokens kinda worthless for now.

Q: What level does my ninja have to be for a black belt?

A: 31

Q: Whats the maximum ninja level?

A: 60

Q: What is “Clan vault” ?

A: Clan vault is the gold you currently have in your inventory

Q: Why does every ninja have a different blood type? What’s the difference?

A: Stats wise, There is no difference, The only reason you should be looking at the blood types of ninjas is because there are a few achievements based on them. (Check below)

Q: What blood types are Universal donors and recipients?

A: Universal Donor is O-, Universal Recipient is AB+, The achievements require you to have 5 of the specific blood type ninjas at the same time in order to complete.

Q: What’s the current year In the game?

A: 1412

Q: Is there any way to reset my game?

A: Yes, At the bottom right below your log you will see a “Reset my account” Button

Q: What do gold clouds do?

A: They just give you gold, The amount of gold will usually be crap though, And atm there is no achievement for gold clouds either so there is really no point on trying to “farm” them

Q: What does DPS stand for?

A: Damage per second

*Q: How many karma slots should I get?

A: While leveling your first ninja to level 60 , You should buy 5 relic slots in total, I suggest you should buy a second relic slot early game, Then level up your ninja abit, When you reach around level 15-20( Character level, Not ninja) You should probablly get your third relic slot, Then whenever you see any other good relics that you want just buy more relic slots, When your first level 60 ninja is done, You should have 5 relic slots, Then just get your final relic slot.

Flag Post

So maneh views yet no replies

If you think I forgot things that should be on the list, Be sure to post em’ here!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Samdc:

If you think I forgot things that should be on the list, Be sure to post em’ here!

Thanks for making this post, we just do not want to spoil it with trolling.
A few suggestions:

A: Universal Donor is O-, Universal Recipient is AB+, you need to have 5 of each hired at the same time for achievement.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Andrudis:

Thanks for making this post, we just do not want to spoil it with trolling.
A few suggestions:

A: Universal Donor is O-, Universal Recipient is AB+, you need to have 5 of each hired at the same time for achievement.

Thanks, That was indeed worthy enough to be added on the list! If you have any other suggestions, They are more then welcome :)

Flag Post

General Tip: Dont buy weapons with gold, just use the drops you get.
Reason: At level 100 you need 2 billion (2,000,000,000) gold to buy 25 x lvl 100 weapons.

Flag Post

Q. Is there any way to skip boss / zombie fights?
A. Yes, all fights are determined from the load, so refreshing the page in any way (Easiest way is to enter profile) is essentially a skip. You can check boss-fight results through achievements. This does not work for tournament.

Flag Post

Its good to waste karma training one ninja==?

Flag Post

1-5 White Belt 1 KARMA COST
6-10 Yellow Belt 2 KARMA COST
11-15 Orange Belt 3 KARMA COST
16-20 Green Belt 4 KARMA COST
21-25 Blue Belt 5 KARMA COST
26-30 Brown Belt 6 KARMA COST
31-36 Black Belt 7 KARMA COST

Flag Post

if i reset do i lose the ninja i payed kreds for?

Flag Post

yes you do

Flag Post

@waltherwrsp its not a waste to train just one ninja it is actually a good way to play

Flag Post

At what level do Black Belts stop being counted as black belts for the achievement?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I get this one a lot.
Q: What does “DPS” stand for?
A: Damage per second (not strike)

I also get this one:

Q: How many karma slots should I get?
A: Five of them, then you should level up a ninja to level 60. Then get the last one.

Flag Post

@imdragonreborn They stop being counted at ninja level 36.

Flag Post

@atrain No, I have a level 49 ninja and it still counts as a black belt.

Flag Post

what can you buy with tokens exeps magic tricks?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dxspy:

Nothing

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sych:

General Tip: Dont buy weapons with gold, just use the drops you get.
Reason: At level 100 you need 2 billion (2,000,000,000) gold to buy 25 x lvl 100 weapons.

I didn’t add this one simply because it’s only at level 80s you really start getting big amounts of gold via drops etc, And then still, It’s up to the person himself if he wants to buy weapons with gold or not, You should just spend gold on buying the best weapons possible for your level 60 or close to level 60 ninjas, If you reach level 100, You should still have enough gold to buy the level 100 weapons for all your high level ninjas, (Like 5 or so ish) While you can then afterwards when enough gold is obtained, Give the level 100 weapons to your less important ninjas (They dont matter that much anyway, They will usually die in a few shots, So not really worth sparing for, If you just make sure you can buy the level 100 weapons for your highest ninjas, Then you’re fine.

Originally posted by rymdt:

Q. Is there any way to skip boss / zombie fights?
A. Yes, all fights are determined from the load, so refreshing the page in any way (Easiest way is to enter profile) is essentially a skip. You can check boss-fight results through achievements. This does not work for tournament.

Already had the zombies one, But the boss one has been added to the boss section , Thanks :)

Originally posted by Moocow123450:

I get this one a lot.
Q: What does “DPS” stand for?
A: Damage per second (not strike)

I also get this one:

Q: How many karma slots should I get?
A: Five of them, then you should level up a ninja to level 60. Then get the last one.

Both have been added, I’m sure those will help, Thanks :)

Originally posted by dxspy:

If you could spend tokens on anything else other then magic, I would have said it in my first post.

Flag Post

Okay, i know everyone keeps saying “wait, refresh, follow both in-game and on kong,” ect. but whenever i add an ally and they add me back they never appear on my list so i cannot get achievements, help them, and so on. although they can help me. what do i do?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CJNinja:

Okay, i know everyone keeps saying “wait, refresh, follow both in-game and on kong,” ect. but whenever i add an ally and they add me back they never appear on my list so i cannot get achievements, help them, and so on. although they can help me. what do i do?

Are you adding them by clicking their name on kong chat and then clicking follow?

Flag Post

Also, Never choose a faster weapon over an slow weapon if the slow weapon has better DPS. Since DPS basicly already calculates the damage at the speed. Example : If you have a 17.5 DPS weapon slow and a 17 DPS weapon fast, Go for the slow one, If the DPS is equal, Go for the fastest weapon.

^I think relics with boost in attack speed would improve the faster weapon more than the slower one, so it may be worthy to choose faster one over slower one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123000134:

^I think relics with boost in attack speed would improve the faster weapon more than the slower one, so it may be worthy to choose faster one over slower one.

Well, you would need relics that add attack speed, and then still, it wouln’t change much, Since another relic with power would be better then the attack speed one. I know what you mean, but if you think about it, you would have to bother getting attack speed relics rather then power/crit ones

Flag Post

Is there any way to determine what age the ninjas are when buying them? So that it would be easier to obtain the BFF’s and We’re Old achievements.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mncurtis27:

Is there any way to determine what age the ninjas are when buying them? So that it would be easier to obtain the BFF’s and We’re Old achievements.

Q: What’s the current year In the game?

A: 1412