Forums Ninja Warz

Everything you need to know FAQ/Info thread page 2

39 posts

Flag Post

keep it up!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Samdc:
Originally posted by 123000134:

Also, Never choose a faster weapon over an slow weapon if the slow weapon has better DPS. Since DPS basicly already calculates the damage at the speed. Example : If you have a 17.5 DPS weapon slow and a 17 DPS weapon fast, Go for the slow one, If the DPS is equal, Go for the fastest weapon.

^I think relics with boost in attack speed would improve the faster weapon more than the slower one, so it may be worthy to choose faster one over slower one.

Well, you would need relics that add attack speed, and then still, it wouln’t change much, Since another relic with power would be better then the attack speed one. I know what you mean, but if you think about it, you would have to bother getting attack speed relics rather then power/crit ones

Guys here’s the thing: never use attack speed relics they don’t change the damage you deal. Does it add DPS to your weapon? No. Does it add Power to your ninja? No. So simply attack speed means faster attacks but it lowers your damage dealt per attack. Thanks

Flag Post

It doesn’t lower damage.
It makes you attack faster, but you still do same damage, therefore your DPS increases.

Flag Post
Guys here’s the thing: never use attack speed relics they don’t change the damage you deal. Does it add DPS to your weapon? No. Does it add Power to your ninja? No. So simply attack speed means faster attacks but it lowers your damage dealt per attack. Thanks

Yea…that’s not true in the slightest…

Proof you probably won’t understand Edit: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/190-ninja-warz/topics/285319-speed-vs-power?page=2#posts-6186269

Flag Post

(reopening topic) read this for guide for starters

Flag Post

READ THIS TOPIC before making other topics about speed and power and such; if you still don’t understand post on here! don’t make new ones!!!

Flag Post

The current year in game is calculated by IRL year -600 years; example today is 1/20/2013 -600 years is 1/20/1413 in the date in game, figure out how get the age achievements by yourself.

Flag Post

Bumpin up in the forums so newbs can see it.

Flag Post

Still the best guide for the uninitiated. I’m level 1330 at the time of this post. Read the guide.

Flag Post

Are karma stones still available?

Flag Post

If I understand correctly, those were only available on facebook, and not any more.

Flag Post

The only Karma relics left are The Gold Six and Huanglong Token, I think.

Flag Post

what about relics that give armor some give it like +7 and others give it +7% do u start with armor can u tell me the way it works

Flag Post

Bump as this would be useful for new players.