Forums Ninja Warz

IM THE STRONGEST PLAYER IN NINJA-WARZ

145 posts

Flag Post

Hey there, I’m Animaker and I am the best player of ninja warz in facebook, wanna try beat me?

https://apps.facebook.com/ninja-warz/p/312796

Flag Post

It’s on facebook. I dont think anyone cares, sorry.

Flag Post

ShinyBippa 1 × 0 Animaker

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Are you happy what you’ve done with your life animaker

Flag Post
Originally posted by 11puppyboy11:

Are you happy what you’ve done with your life animaker

^

Flag Post

Pretty, becuz I didnt do anything, just farmed karma for 1 year without playing, I played less than anyone and achieved more than anyone -!

Flag Post

No one freaking cares if you think you’re the strongest player, you’re just full of yourself and terrible at the game. :D

Flag Post

I might as well wonder…did you use money?

Flag Post

u suck man… most ppl ur level have 15k net karma or more… im 41 levels below u on fb and even my karma is higher than urs…

Flag Post

Net karma is the karma you have spent!
No one defeats me in a fight, I level up 10+ levels in 1 day if I want so, plus, I have 10k karma net, because its what I spent, but I have 800 weapons worth 15 karma each that I can sell, ho many karma will I have if I do so? (;

And im lvl 100 today, if you click on my profile frequently, you will see around 1 lvl up every hour!

Flag Post

cool story bro

Flag Post

Story? Want print screens?
(;

No story, Im already at lvl 97, Im playing 2 other games, but leveled up from 95 to 97 in 1 hour, now just waiting 1 more hour and I will do it again until I reach lvl 100, look at my profile, really, Im gonna post again when I get lvl 100 (= Until then bye

Flag Post

I have a friend who levels up about 30-40 times every 2 days….

Flag Post

Good for him, Im better than him at lvl 100, yup, I told I would only post when I got to lvl 100!

DONE! I didnt spend the day on this, its just for boredom that im the best in this game xDD
There, strongest weapons, strongest relics strongest ninjas!

Attack me all you can! BTW, im going to do a zombie survival, I will tell you how far Ive got, good luck catching up with me (;

Flag Post
Originally posted by Animaker:

Good for him, Im better than him at lvl 100, yup, I told I would only post when I got to lvl 100!

DONE! I didnt spend the day on this, its just for boredom that im the best in this game xDD
There, strongest weapons, strongest relics strongest ninjas!

Attack me all you can! BTW, im going to do a zombie survival, I will tell you how far Ive got, good luck catching up with me (;

why the heck are you posting on kong about an account on FACEBOOK, and updating nearly three hours AT A TIME?!?!?!?
this is a completely stupid forum, DO NOT READ MORE

Flag Post

what you did takes no skill and its why a lot of people don’t like the facebook version. you said it yourself in one of your posts all you did was buy a karma farming relic and quit the game for a while. and its easy to lv up once in an hour most people can even lv up in the 10minutes of 2x you get.

Flag Post

Ehhh I think Allnightlong or Biliruben are the strongest _ Your not. 650 and 450 vs You. Heh Your not as good as you think.

Flag Post

I have all you could have lol!
What I can add to my account if you ask me to is the Super-Ninjas which cost 25 karma each one!
If you wish so I can add that!

But Im already unbeatable the way I am :3

Flag Post

fyi, you can only have 1 super-ninja. But that’s all i’m gonna say, I don’t want to mess up your life dedication of being the best…in a game. Try saying you’re the best in this game to people…in person, and count just how many of them actually care about your fetish for this game.

Flag Post

Actually you are NOT the best in the game. Allnighttoday and Biliruben are better than you. It took you 3 years to get as good as you are now, it took them both less then 2 months. You really do need to get a life. You spent too much time on this game and boast about things that lots of people do, in less time than you. “OMG I am the best I am so good on facebook I will be level 100, I got all lvl 60 ninjas and karma weps!” Hey guess what, so does Biliruben AND Allnighttoday, and they are not boasting about it. They are the Best and Strongest players. Just because they act properly about it, and it took them so little time to be as good and better than you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Animaker:

I have all you could have lol!
What I can add to my account if you ask me to is the Super-Ninjas which cost 25 karma each one!
If you wish so I can add that!

But Im already unbeatable the way I am :3

Take on Biliruben and Allnighttoday and then we can talk :3

Flag Post

Ye indeed, this guy comes to the Kong forums to brag about that he is the best player on facebook….
Even if he really was the best player, no1 cares, so just stfu.

Flag Post

I do! I want 100 000 kills so kep attacking ok?!

Flag Post

You lie the best players are allnighttoday and Biliruben. All level 60 renamed ninjas and the best weapons and relics.