Forums Ninja Warz

Guide to the perfect start

98 posts

Flag Post

Have you been losing all of your fights? Never won a tournament? Well, that’s probably because you started the game off pretty badly. This guide will give you step by step instructions on how to get the best start you can get, and in time you’ll be near unstoppable. =)

Step 1) If you’ve already made an account, you’ll need to scroll down and press the “Reset my account” button. This resets everything in your Ninja Warz account, other than your allies.

Step 2) Pick a clan. Clan choice only affects starting relic, so choose based on appearance.

Step 3) Complete the tutorial, then enter the Daimyo menu. While here, enter the Konami Code for 1 karma and a relic (+10% attack speed). The code is as follows: Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Enter. After this, click the claim rewards button. If he does not give you karma, (preferably at least 3), then reset your account and go back to step 1.

Step 4) After you receive the karma from the Daimyo, the hardest part of this begins. You will need to Win your first 50 fights. This is the most important part of the process, as it will give you a large karma boost, so reset if you don’t get it.

Step 5) Dump all of your karma in to training One Ninja to level 60. However, buy white belt ninjas whenever you have enough gold to do so, leaving them at level 1. NOTE: Before buying a second white belt ninja, make sure to complete the 1v2 and 1v3 achievements Try to keep in mind the gender, age, stats and blood related achievements when buying new ninjas.

Step 6) At level 5, participate in your first tournament for the weapon with the highest DPS. If you’ve completed the above steps, this will be extremely easy, and will only make future fights even easier.

Step 7) Next, for a bunch of karma, find somebody 10 levels above you and win against them. I’ll make a list of some of the best accounts to do this against. If you win against them when you are at least 10 levels below them, you will receive up to 4 achievements and loads of karma. (The easiest way to do this is to visit their profile on kongregate, SEE BELOW FOR THE LINKS, and click the “Friend” button. This will make them your ally)

Step 8) Try not to power level too quickly. Fighting people at least 3 levels below you will give you no experience, but will still give you the chance at looting weapons / relics that will sell for karma. When your first ninja reaches level 60, start raising a second ninja to level 60, and just repeat this process.

Step 9) Feel free to buy up to 4 relic slots when your first ninja is nearing level 60. However, do not even think about going for the 5th and 6th slots until you reach around level 30, as this is when the more powerful relics begin to unlock in the relics shop.

Pretty much, the trick is to complete as many achievements as you can early on. Having plenty of low-levelled allies will make winning your first 50 fights insanely hard. However, try to get at least 20 allies, for the two achievements. Aid allies 10 times, as this nets you another achievement.

Kraken1990pl: Level 30 with one white belt ninja http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/kraken1990pl
EndsFarmLv10: Level 10 with one white belt ninja http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/EndsFarmLv10

Poster Suggestions

Here I’ll add quotes of important points that I may have missed in the guide that posters have come up with. _ Post something helpful that isn’t in the guide and you may end up in here.

Originally posted by WarShadow670:

I think you should also add that they should NEVER buy karma weapons/karma weapons early on in the game. I believe karma is like a standard for “power” and when they sell those weapons/relics back for karma, they lose half of that “power” they spent originally. So better not to buy karma weapons/karma relics until the end of the game when you are sure you will keep them permanently and not sell them back. This guide will definitely help all those starting out anew. Great job, Ends~

~Your intervening sibling, WarShadow670

Flag Post

AWESOME guide keep up the great work!

Flag Post

Flag Post

YEAHH! This is great! Hopefully I’ll be able to actually win some fights with this method ;D

Flag Post

If anyone has any questions or suggestions about the guide, post it here rather than asking me in chat. That way I won’t be answering the same questions repeatedly. _

Flag Post

Upvotes to the left

Flag Post

awsome it realy helped me

Flag Post

Wow this helped me so much! Thanks a lot! :DD

Flag Post

whats i have to do to earn the achievments<<plan>>and<<might>>i don’t understand which ninjas should i buy?

Flag Post

Win your first 50 fights, this is hard because it includes other people that are fighting you and I keep getting fought by people much higher then me and loosing so my 50 win streak keeps breaking @ around 30 – 40.

Flag Post

What are the best weapons early on?

Flag Post
Originally posted by onetarp1:

What are the best weapons early on?

The ones with higher DPS.

Flag Post

is really that important to win your first 50 fights? how much karma does it give you?

Flag Post

wouldn’t this be easier if eveyone just tried to kill the lvl 1 bots when they’re level 4?

Flag Post
Originally posted by simple56:

wouldn’t this be easier if eveyone just tried to kill the lvl 1 bots when they’re level 4?

Yes, this makes it a lot easier. Not because the fights are easier, but because less of your allies will be able to end your winning streak.

Originally posted by randomguy1191:

is really that important to win your first 50 fights? how much karma does it give you?

Winning your first 10 fights gives you 5 karma, whereas winning your first 50 will give you 7. You also get another 5 karma just for getting a 10-win streak. That means doing this on level 1s will start you off with an extra 17 karma, which is pretty huge early on.

Flag Post

this helps me alot but the thing i do is do evry thing u do but i try to kill the girl with lunch box (power puff girl) 1st becuse she gives u the wepon with the higest dps wepon u can get 1-12

Flag Post

The konami code only gives me 1 karma every time I try. I have tried like 10 times now, always get just 1 karma.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dr0x:

The konami code only gives me 1 karma every time I try. I have tried like 10 times now, always get just 1 karma.

You’re only meant to get 1 karma from it. What you’re trying to get 3 karma from is the Daimyo himself, when you click the claim reward button.

Flag Post

I think you should also add that they should NEVER buy karma weapons/karma weapons early on in the game. I believe karma is like a standard for “power” and when they sell those weapons/relics back for karma, they lose half of that “power” they spent originally. So better not to buy karma weapons/karma relics until the end of the game when you are sure you will keep them permanently and not sell them back. This guide will definitely help all those starting out anew. Great job, Ends~

~Your intervening sibling, WarShadow670

Flag Post

Is a Good idea reset me acc ? im lvl 17 :S tell me please

Flag Post

Unless you’ve spent kreds on this game, then 17 definitely isn’t too high to reset your account. I’d say past around level 30 is when you may want to have second thoughts about restarting.

Flag Post

Hey I’m new and I was wondering if the bots counted as wins no matter what level you are? Also, If I lose to the lunchbox lady does my streak reset?

Flag Post

Some of the stuff not too accurate, but pretty good guide overall.

For Step 2, I’d say pick Lotus. It actually affects slightly the way your ninjas upgrade and build. From what I’ve calculated, it’s 3.67% upgrade difference, which actually matters once upgraded to max.

Another thing, make it 150 fights streak (For your first 150).

Flag Post

the lvl doesnt matter, the 1 who attacked doesnt matter as long as u win, so if some1 els attack u and u lose that can break streak, losing 2 lunchbox girl can reset, only thing that cant is tournament…..so i think; source; ~99.9999 correct theres that 0.000…1 chance that a meteor/comet and come flying faster than light speed at us ^^

Flag Post

its gonna be hard t have at least three,since i kept getting gold,so i need to restart alot.