Forums Ninja Warz

Guide to the perfect start page 4

107 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by randomguy1191:

is really that important to win your first 50 fights? how much karma does it give you?

Yes it gives you 10 Karma to beast sh*t up:D

Flag Post

dude, you forgot the BEST way to make sure you win later on, lvling up about 5-10 guys to about lvl 10 BEFORE lvling up one ninja (preferably a samurai for extra power) to lvl 60 so then when your up in the lvl 20’s (profile lvl) you’ll see a whole bunch of guys with white belts and you can kill those easily while the 2 strong guys fight (and if yours loses then they can serve as a back up). Then and only then will you be unstoppable!!!(except for other people that read this)

Flag Post
Originally posted by jkyt:

dude, you forgot the BEST way to make sure you win later on, lvling up about 5-10 guys to about lvl 10 BEFORE lvling up one ninja (preferably a samurai for extra power) to lvl 60 so then when your up in the lvl 20’s (profile lvl) you’ll see a whole bunch of guys with white belts and you can kill those easily while the 2 strong guys fight (and if yours loses then they can serve as a back up). Then and only then will you be unstoppable!!!(except for other people that read this)

>.< but dude, if u do that, then u won’t have that much karma for the first
Add Me
I have a lvl 60 and a lvl 29 Fight me if ur lvl 25
Im lvl 25
See How good ur strategy is against mine

EDIT:now i am lvl 26 (ninja lvl: 60 and 35)

Flag Post

after doing that stuff,go to the fourm page FARM THESE PEOPLE then add and help them.
u get a ton of freind thingies and get a crapload of KARMAAAAA

Flag Post

I usually dont just quit trying for streaks early on, it is better to go for a straight 1000 win streak with no loses asap. I usually have the 5th relic slot around level 13, and even when doing this i still get a level 50 ninja at level 13… I believe a 6th relic slots should be bought around the time you are about to get a level 60 and some times as soon as a level 55 or 56. All my early game relic combos require 6 relic slots starting at level 16 or 17 and that is why i do so.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jkyt:

That is a horrible idea, spreading karma is the worst thing you could do with karma

Flag Post
Originally posted by Whiteman87:
Originally posted by randomguy1191:

is really that important to win your first 50 fights? how much karma does it give you?

Yes it gives you 10 Karma to beast sh*t up:D

No it only gives 7 karma

Flag Post

not the best guide but it’s okay i guess

Flag Post

Most do say that clan does not matter it changes nothing but appearance and the first relic. Well anyone who thinks that is incorrect. It will also change the stats of your first ninja. And since you want health heavy ninjas to start with you will want to pick lotus. You will also want to get 1000 wins with no losses before level 15. You will want to buy the 5th and 6th relic slot immediately after getting a level 60 ninja.

Flag Post

Just a tip losing to bosses doesn’t count as losing and doesn’t end your streak :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Legomariogamer:

Just a tip losing to bosses doesn’t count as losing and doesn’t end your streak :D

I beg to disagree with that statement. I am a boss and when people lose to me they lose their win streak.

Flag Post

They do end your streak Bosses end your streak however Tournaments don’t. I’ve lost in tournament and I won’t lose my streak and I’ve lost in to a Boss but I’ve lost my streak.

Originally posted by Ninja_Warz_Boss:

I beg to disagree with that statement. I am a boss and when people lose to me they lose their win streak.

He means bosses as in The Child with Lunchbox, Genbu, The Child with The Giant Sword and Mecha Genbu not you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ninja_Ass_Kicker:

They do end your streak Bosses end your streak however Tournaments don’t. I’ve lost in tournament and I won’t lose my streak and I’ve lost in to a Boss but I’ve lost my streak.

Originally posted by Ninja_Warz_Boss:

He means bosses as in The Child with Lunchbox, Genbu, The Child with The Giant Sword and Mecha Genbu not you.

Bosses actually do not end your streak…when you fought the boss and lost your streak someone else must have fought you and beaten you at the same time. Also i know exactly what he means, it was a joke _

Flag Post

Another tip: work fast, before some dbag starts farming your face and blowing your 50 win streak. As courtesy to others, don’t break the win streaks of people who are working on a straight 50 streak, because they will have to start a new account

Also, another tip, buy ninjas early, because as you level, the price goes up. Just make sure you keep the number of ninjas less than 8, so you can get the 1v3 achievement against some guy with 25 unarmed ninjas

Flag Post

Thanks for your help man!

Flag Post

could u do this for me message me back if u can :P go in any server

Flag Post

what lvl would u get lvl 60 from?

Flag Post

Whenever you have enough karma. I got my first around level 14 (but i was slow leveling so i had above average karma)

Flag Post

I cant beat a tournament and yet I did everything that it says…

Flag Post
Originally posted by GuitarLegendo:

I cant beat a tournament and yet I did everything that it says…

Then you’re just doing well enough yet.

Originally posted by NINJAS_RULE:

Whenever you have enough karma. I got my first around level 14 (but i was slow leveling so i had above average karma)

Karma farming is a good thing, well done :)

Originally posted by NINJAS_RULE:

Another tip: work fast, before some dbag starts farming your face and blowing your 50 win streak. As courtesy to others, don’t break the win streaks of people who are working on a straight 50 streak, because they will have to start a new account

Also, another tip, buy ninjas early, because as you level, the price goes up. Just make sure you keep the number of ninjas less than 8, so you can get the 1v3 achievement against some guy with 25 unarmed ninjas

That is not true, the cost of ninjas go up as you buy more….not as you level…

Flag Post

Which is better? The Numbers or The Strength? I mean is it better to have many poor ninjas or to have a few good ones?

I need your opinions!

Flag Post
Originally posted by CyroXero:

Which is better? The Numbers or The Strength? I mean is it better to have many poor ninjas or to have a few good ones?

I need your opinions!

I already answered this question a couple times….train 1 ninja at a time until it is level 60….then train the second ninja to level 60….then the third….then the fourth…etc

Flag Post
Originally posted by F4ll3n4rc4ng3l:
Originally posted by CyroXero:

I need your opinions!

I already answered this question a couple times….train 1 ninja at a time until it is level 60….then train the second ninja to level 60….then the third….then the fourth…etc

Thanks.

Flag Post

I have a question, should i train my first ninja, or wait for one with better stats?

Flag Post
Originally posted by obitrek:

I have a question, should i train my first ninja, or wait for one with better stats?

only train ninjas with 52hp