Forums Ninja Warz

To Ninja Warz How to make gifting

10 posts

Flag Post

All you really to to do to make a gifting system

1. Make an In-Game mailbox

2. Add all gifts that facebook has

3. Add retired gifted like that rope thing that give 1 karma ever 12 hours for around a month

4. Set so only can gift each ally 1 time every 24 hours

5. Done. Please add gifting soon

Flag Post

Like so they will see

Flag Post
Originally posted by lizarddude31:

All you really to to do to make a gifting system

1. Make an In-Game mailbox

2. Add all gifts that facebook has

3. Add retired gifted like that rope thing that give 1 karma ever 12 hours for around a month

4. Set so only can gift each ally 1 time every 24 hours

5. Done. Please add gifting soon

You’re not a developer for them. Maybe they are working on it and are having trouble implementing it. It’s not as simple as you may think, obviously. Give it some time.

Flag Post

They need to bring the facebook script in

Flag Post

Oh no thanks, we have already been swarmed by those energy/pay-to-win games, we dont need any more familiarity with that, dont want this to turn into a spin off facebook gaming site.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

YES I DID CAPSLOCK, i said i dont want this to turn into that facebook system, Lots and god know how many others online games have that pestering gifting/requesting system on facebook, its just annoying and we dont need kong games looking like that, fuck that.
Make gifts loot drop on fights or tournaments.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dasts:

YES I DID CAPSLOCK, i said i dont want this to turn into that facebook system, Lots and god know how many others online games have that pestering gifting/requesting system on facebook, its just annoying and we dont need kong games looking like that, fuck that.
Make gifts loot drop on fights or tournaments.

thats rich. gift weapons suck, i would never do tourney for those

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I love the gifting idea so do it.