Forums Ninja Warz

How to be PRO at this game page 2

77 posts

Flag Post

A troll thread? Says the person with the guy that has an avatar as that nesquick bunny. Anyways guys these people ARE TROLLS. Ignore them. My rules are beastly.

Flag Post

Nope, you are just a trool, or at least an epic noob, but i don’t think there’s a person so unsmart to say these things for sure.

Flag Post

Unsmart? Wow so brilliant. What’s a trool? Also, how are you so sure I am an epic noob? Learn your facts first bitch ass.

Flag Post

No no no, bad boy. You shouldn’t say these things, what would say your mommy? XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by overlyattachedgf:

Unfortantelly Thisgamesull is a bit of a troll… That achiment doesn’t exist however it’s true that secret achievment that fletchable mentioned is true.

That’s Odd, you accused me of trolling on your troll thread.

Flag Post

My mom wouldn’t say anythign she is dead. And thisgamesull it’s fine don’t troll our younger members ok? :P

Flag Post

It isn’t a troll thread. What he meant by pro is this:

P-Perfectly
R-Riddled
with
O-Holes.

See? That makes much more sense.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EdgOfLight:

P-Perfectly
R-Riddled
with
O-Holes.

lolol thats funny, but yea don’t listen to overlyattachedgf, he’s a noob

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

because this person is such an idiot First off never trade karma second off train your ninja one a at a time i has 1 lv 60 and i can beat 3 lv 30’s third off none of the secrete acheivments are true unless stated by the creator of the game try not to buy weps for they drop frequently also dont buy relics ill lv 20+ never buy larma weps or relics and my final thing to say is give 0 @!$#s

Flag Post

who said it was a he? it has its name gf as in girl friends

Originally posted by adroman001:
Originally posted by EdgOfLight:

P-Perfectly
R-Riddled
with
O-Holes.

lolol thats funny, but yea don’t listen to overlyattachedgf, he’s a noob

Flag Post

oh and also dps= damage per second not strike

Flag Post

Best idea: evade those rules in the first post…

Flag Post

these fools our out to troll you people

Flag Post

^These “FOOLS” are out to troll you people? They actually have the right information unlike you.Your actually the one thats trolling overlyattachedgf, And you have to deal with it. Nuff said.

Flag Post

H3robrin why are you trying to troll the younger members? Overlyattachedgf put in a lot of his time helping them and you are trying to take all that away from them… Guys listen to overlyattachedgf he/she knows what they are doing.

Flag Post

and karma is shit trade it off as soon as you can

Flag Post
Originally posted by knkzero:

H3robrin why are you trying to troll the younger members? Overlyattachedgf put in a lot of his time helping them and you are trying to take all that away from them… Guys listen to overlyattachedgf he/she knows what they are doing.

ONE SMART PERSON

Flag Post

You know what? Fine. Im the troll. But once all the younger members fail despite of your crap, theyll know who to blame. The maker of this fourm. And knkzero, Its H3robrin3. (-_-)

Flag Post

Oops, Just forgot. Karma is the best,Train your ninjas and buy weps. Any type will do. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by overlyattachedgf:
Originally posted by knkzero:

ONE SMART PERSON

One STUPID person.

Flag Post

Dam trollers.

Flag Post

^Ikr why are people such assholes these days, trying to ruin a completely accurate post.

Flag Post

You wanna be pro? completely ignore this thread.

Flag Post

Real Rules:
1:Save your karma to train 1 ninja at a time.
2:Only use coins for weps. and relics. And many ninjas.
3:(WARNING:THIS IS MY OPINION)Faster is better, but keep a keen eye on DPS.
4:Achivements are VERY IMPORTANT! Try your hardest to get them, theyll improve your karma.
5:(WARNING:ALSO MY OPINION) Never trade karma for coins!!! Earn coins by fighting higher level AI.
And last, but not least. 6:Dont sell all unused weps. sell the weak ones,because you can use the ones you did’nt sell to your other ninjas.
Thats all! Hope it helps!