Forums Ninja Warz

How to be PRO at this game page 3

77 posts

Flag Post

WHOA!!! DPS is damage per SECOND, not Strike.

 
Flag Post

Last tip: after you’ve done all things in the first post, you may immediately reset your profile, and think about twice whom to believe, and whom to not…

 
Flag Post

First off
Rule # 1: Train only 1 ninja (Many lowered leveled ninja’s lose to higher ones)
Rule # 2: Do not buy weapons/relics earn them (Once you have a stock of money fight AI’s as low level as you can for Weapons/Relics you earn more money then you do killing so you can still heal but remember to keep at least 2 of the ones with highest DPS)
Rule # 3: Buy as many ninja’s as possible but make sure to always have more then 100k to heal (Watch for the achievements for getting ones with power really high, health really high, and balanced if your not sure if you have done it or not check your profile)
Rule # 4: Always do tournaments as soon as you can and go for the highest DPS weapon there is you will earn Negi’s and Shrimp as you level
Rule # 5: Always talk to the Daiymo
Rule # 6: Have at least 3 relics slots but buy 4 after you get your first ninja maxed
Rule # 7: Secret achievement at Daiymo (up, up, down, down, right, left, right, left, B, B, A, A, enter)
Rule # 8: IF you lose one match before winning your first 50 reset you account the karma is needed
Rule # 9: Sell all weapons that you find that award karma you can put it to training which is more valuable
Rule # 10: Don’t listen to the trolls in this forum they just want easy people to farm so they don’t have to waste time leveling
Rule # 11: If you are confused on who to believe try both tips given out then see which one earns you more loses/frustration
Donate extra Kreds that you have if you found this useful. Thank you

 
Flag Post

About your 9th tip, i’d say, that you should keep it for a while if it’s much more stronger then your other weapons, but the other tips rules are their main goal.

 
Flag Post

misinforming your enemies is a valid strategy therefore this isn’t a troll thread!

 
Flag Post

Misinforming anyone shows, how many things may people do just to have something to laugh on. Such people are just pathetic… Just pathetic…

 
Flag Post

im beginning to think that overly and knk are the same people

 
Flag Post

@TheAbandoned. Me too,they problably are :P. By the way (To everyone),What is DPS! I dont know!

 
Flag Post

damage per second and im amused how are we ment to lv up all ninja’s evenly and trade karma for gold??? lol idiot

 
Flag Post

faster weapon = more hits per sec = more critical hits
slow weapon = more dmg per hit = better against armored ninjas

example:
you do 200 dmg per hit with an slow weapon and 30% critical hit chance while the enemy has 10 armor = you’ll do 190 dmg per hit with a 30% chance
you do 50 dmg per hit with an fast weapon (4x fast as the slow) and 30% critical while the enemy has 10 armor = you’ll do 40 dmg per hit (160 dmg at the same time as the slow weapon = 30 dmg less) but you have a 30% chance with all of your 4 hits

hope everybody can understand it, because my english isn’t the best ^^

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Gorbag1:

faster weapon = more hits per sec = more critical hits
slow weapon = more dmg per hit = better against armored ninjas

False. That is all. Learn maths before talking crap. Higher speed only means more stable damage. It’s not better for criticals, nor slow weapon is better for armor.

 
Flag Post

But Ripiz, according to the maths, if I have a 1:4 chance to hit a crit and my fast weapon hits 4 times fastur, wouldn’t eye be able to crit moar often?

I don’t even really care, though. This game isn’t even all that fun and their math is fubar.

 
Flag Post

It is true that overall you will do more critical hits, but damage will be the same.

If your weapon attacks 4 times faster you’ll do 4 times more criticals, but each hit/critical also does 4 times less damage.

In the end high amount of hits converges towards average value quite quickly, while slow weapon can suck one fight and obliterate the other.

 
Flag Post

I love how everyone is getting so butt hurt over this thread.

 
Flag Post

lol, guys, the point is for him to breed a bunch of super noobs so there is no pressure XD ahaha

 
Flag Post

Wait, so should I level up only 1 ninja? or maybe 2-3? or should I get like 15 ninja?

 
Flag Post

Get 15 ninjas or whatever, but level up ONE ninja and one only. When that guy is level 60, move on to ninja 2. At ninja 5 maybe go for the belt color based achievements.

 
Flag Post

wow overlyattachedgf, it worked for me, thanks ^^

Usual Youtube Faker

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadedcrow24:

First off
Rule # 1: Train only 1 ninja (Many lowered leveled ninja’s lose to higher ones)
Rule # 2: Do not buy weapons/relics earn them (Once you have a stock of money fight AI’s as low level as you can for Weapons/Relics you earn more money then you do killing so you can still heal but remember to keep at least 2 of the ones with highest DPS)
Rule # 3: Buy as many ninja’s as possible but make sure to always have more then 100k to heal (Watch for the achievements for getting ones with power really high, health really high, and balanced if your not sure if you have done it or not check your profile)
Rule # 4: Always do tournaments as soon as you can and go for the highest DPS weapon there is you will earn Negi’s and Shrimp as you level
Rule # 5: Always talk to the Daiymo
Rule # 6: Have at least 3 relics slots but buy 4 after you get your first ninja maxed
Rule # 7: Secret achievement at Daiymo (up, up, down, down, right, left, right, left, B, B, A, A, enter)
Rule # 8: IF you lose one match before winning your first 50 reset you account the karma is needed
Rule # 9: Sell all weapons that you find that award karma you can put it to training which is more valuable
Rule # 10: Don’t listen to the trolls in this forum they just want easy people to farm so they don’t have to waste time leveling
Rule # 11: If you are confused on who to believe try both tips given out then see which one earns you more loses/frustration
Donate extra Kreds that you have if you found this useful. Thank you

#1: I disagree with this…I remember early game I creamed level 60s with a 30 and 20 (black/brown)
#2: You are nub. After 50’s or so you stop earning higher relics and weapons. Just tons of lower level ones.
#3: 100k to heal? o_O. Try 10k. Also doesn’t this point and point #1 conflict?
#4: Maybe useful…I don’t do tournaments.
#5: Agree
#6: Don’t agree…you want max slots ASAP IMHO.
#7: Cool story bro. (it really has nothing to do with Daiymo and is only worth 1 karma)
#8: Maybe explain how to reset? I don’t even know that not that I care.
#9: Good plan…I found the 33 DPS ones were useful when I first found them though so I didn’t sell those for a couple levels.
#10: Well you nailed that 1 on the head.
#11: very good tip there. If trial and error really can be considered a tip =P. I know that’s how I figured everything out either way…lol.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by IdiedxD:
Originally posted by Shadedcrow24:

First off
Rule # 1: Train only 1 ninja (Many lowered leveled ninja’s lose to higher ones)
Rule # 2: Do not buy weapons/relics earn them (Once you have a stock of money fight AI’s as low level as you can for Weapons/Relics you earn more money then you do killing so you can still heal but remember to keep at least 2 of the ones with highest DPS)
Rule # 3: Buy as many ninja’s as possible but make sure to always have more then 100k to heal (Watch for the achievements for getting ones with power really high, health really high, and balanced if your not sure if you have done it or not check your profile)
Rule # 4: Always do tournaments as soon as you can and go for the highest DPS weapon there is you will earn Negi’s and Shrimp as you level
Rule # 5: Always talk to the Daiymo
Rule # 6: Have at least 3 relics slots but buy 4 after you get your first ninja maxed
Rule # 7: Secret achievement at Daiymo (up, up, down, down, right, left, right, left, B, B, A, A, enter)
Rule # 8: IF you lose one match before winning your first 50 reset you account the karma is needed
Rule # 9: Sell all weapons that you find that award karma you can put it to training which is more valuable
Rule # 10: Don’t listen to the trolls in this forum they just want easy people to farm so they don’t have to waste time leveling
Rule # 11: If you are confused on who to believe try both tips given out then see which one earns you more loses/frustration
Donate extra Kreds that you have if you found this useful. Thank you

#1: I disagree with this…I remember early game I creamed level 60s with a 30 and 20 (black/brown)
#2: You are nub. After 50’s or so you stop earning higher relics and weapons. Just tons of lower level ones.
#3: 100k to heal? o_O. Try 10k. Also doesn’t this point and point #1 conflict?
#4: Maybe useful…I don’t do tournaments.
#5: Agree
#6: Don’t agree…you want max slots ASAP IMHO.
#7: Cool story bro. (it really has nothing to do with Daiymo and is only worth 1 karma)
#8: Maybe explain how to reset? I don’t even know that not that I care.
#9: Good plan…I found the 33 DPS ones were useful when I first found them though so I didn’t sell those for a couple levels.
#10: Well you nailed that 1 on the head.
#11: very good tip there. If trial and error really can be considered a tip =P. I know that’s how I figured everything out either way…lol.

  1. You didn’t. You probably mistaken a simple black belt for a level 60 black belt. I can wipe multiple level 30 with single level 50 ninja.
  2. By level 50 one should better know how to play…
  3. Tournaments are the best way to get good weapons early. And, as they’re pretty simple to win, why not?
  4. Max slots are really good, but you don’t really have as good relics for those slots early and midgame. And you would want that karma for ninjas.
  5. It’s good relic for starters.

Do remember that these are tips for beginners, experienced players don’t seek tips.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by overlyattachedgf:

First off everyone has questions and I have answers.
Rule #1: DPS = Damage per strike.
Rule #2: Karma is trash. Trade it off ASAP for gold and buy weapons.
Rule #3: There goes on about a debate on what kinda ninja team you should get… The answer is get many ninjas and train them equally.
Rule#4: DON’T AND I MEAN DON’T get relics.
Rule #5: Slower the weapon the better.
Rule#6: Daimyo can make you lose karma 50% of the time watch out. So look out. Any other ideas or questions just post here.

1) DPS= Damage Per Second. If a weapon dealt 17 every few seconds, it would be useless as heck.
2) Karma is USEFUL. Spend it on your ninjas.
3) WHOA WHOA WHOA BUDDY. Opposite of that. My uber ninja pwns.
4) Relics are useful. Derpherp.
5) Doesn’t matter.
6) So you mean he’s gonna rob your karma?

Originally posted by overlyattachedgf:

Also sell all nejis and shrimps :D

Don’t sell nejis and shrimps until you get the achievements for them dummy.

Originally posted by overlyattachedgf:

First off everyone has questions and I have answers.
Rule #1: DPS = Damage per strike.
Rule #2: Karma is trash. Trade it off ASAP for gold and buy weapons.
Rule #3: There goes on about a debate on what kinda ninja team you should get… The answer is get many ninjas and train them equally.
Rule#4: DON’T AND I MEAN DON’T get relics.
Rule #5: Slower the weapon the better.
Rule#6: Daimyo can make you lose karma 50% of the time watch out. So look out. Any other ideas or questions just post here.

1) Damage Per Second.
2) How you gonna train your ninjas? Pit an army of level 1’s against this uber?
3) 1 uber ninja, and after he’s 60, buy another one.
4) Get relics, including health ones and damage ones.
5) Doesn’t matter.
6) So he’ll rob your karma?
Also, don’t sell Neji and Shrimp, only after you get the achievements for them.

 
Flag Post

Have ninjawarz incorporated in ur name for +2k bonus karma

 
Flag Post

How do you get the +2K bouns karma

 
Flag Post

Sell all your ninjas make a white belt and get it to farm a new account

 
Flag Post

overlyattach lies like h**l do the opposit of what he says The daimyo can not make you lose karma!
I agree to jubjub77 and KingdomCome1.
overlyattach are just trying to be mean.