Forums Ninja Warz

Weak Players-Farm List page 6

277 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by afklol:

Add me if you want a lv 60 farm for exp, gold, and achievements. Unequipped 4ever!

You do haz a blackbelt tho >.>

Flag Post
Originally posted by chaosguard:
Originally posted by afklol:

Add me if you want a lv 60 farm for exp, gold, and achievements. Unequipped 4ever!

You do haz a blackbelt tho >.>

It’s just a lv 31…That’s there for you guys to get the Upset achievement: Deliver the killing blow to a black belt ninja with a white belt ninja.

Flag Post

Feel free to farm me.

No relics or weapons, although I do have a blackbelt and a crap ton of whitebelts out there. Trying to get 100 losses.

Flag Post

Wow, and I’m back to normal now. That was a ridiculously quick 100 loss streak!

Flag Post

aint my ninja accs but here are my ppl i farm
HIGHEST LEVEL FIRST
Fraulein3 lvl 113
afklol lvl 62
lavaflame lvl 61
odin lvl 50
kraken1990pl lvl 47

- Ninjas
1 white no wep
1 black no wep
1 white no wep
24 white no wep
1 white fried shrimp
same order (highest level first)

- ALL KONGREGATE NAMES THE SAME AS NINJA WARZ NAME search there name and friend them, refresh ninja warz you have them in your fight section under allies

If it does not work make sure your profile is not private

YOU CAN DO THIS WITH ANY NINJA WARZ PLAYER.
posted sept 28 2012
if you want you can just look in my friends and find there name that might not be the fastest way…
NO LEVEL TYPO

Flag Post

Im level 19 and going be farmable to 100 loses

Flag Post

im lvl 20 with unequipped an no relics, but i have alot of whitebelts, and 1 black belt… farm me until 100 losses!

Flag Post

y2k95:

Level 22 (983 hp total)
No weapons
Exp and Gold Relics equipped to help you farmers get the best of me.
22 White Belts
3.2m in hand.

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/y2k95

Ally me and enjoy the killing spree.

Flag Post

*bold*emils393 :
21white belts
1 black
no equips
no relics ( just money nad xp makers)
over 10m in hand
enjoy the farm*bold*

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilvezz:

Im level 19 and going be farmable to 100 loses

now lvl 20

Flag Post

level 62 one white belt ninja
almost 50,000 losses
no equips
no relics
no magic
lots of money daily
i am leveling up about once every 2-3 days
:3

Flag Post

Add me if you want a lv 72 farm for exp, gold, and achievements. Unequipped 4ever!

Flag Post

Add me please

Flag Post

here you go ,

1 white band , unequiped, lvl 19 player

Flag Post

Feel free to farm me. 24 Ninja’s unequiped, lvl 23

Flag Post

Farm me, please. Lvl 16, 1 ninja lvl 45, the others are lvl 11, no weapons nor relics equipped.

Flag Post

Not safe to farm anymore.

Flag Post

IdiedxD is a level 92. He has no black purple belts and has power leveled since level 30 apparently. However, keep in mind he is equipped, so do not attack him until you have 1 or 2 black purples.

Flag Post

LEVEL 63 ONE WHITE BELT NINJA
OVER 60k LOSSES

Flag Post
Originally posted by superbobb:

IdiedxD is a level 92. He has no black purple belts and has power leveled since level 30 apparently. However, keep in mind he is equipped, so do not attack him until you have 1 or 2 black purples.

With all karma relics being seemingly retired, wont one level 92 have the same net karma as any other level 92 (achievements aside)? Thus, why do you say him powerleveling is what makes him weak?

Flag Post
Originally posted by masterdewbe:

Going to be farmable for awhile, just going to equip relics and go from there, add me and destroy me,

Maybe 10 ninjas? (I forget) highest is level 31 all unarmed

Have fun killing :D

EDIT: all unarmed again

Re-armed.

Flag Post

i am fully unequiped and will be for a whyle i have full xp and gold relics 1 lvl 60 ninja rest lvl 1 attack only if lvl 15+ im lvl 23

Flag Post

and 5 mill in bank

Flag Post
Originally posted by chaosguard:
Originally posted by superbobb:

With all karma relics being seemingly retired, wont one level 92 have the same net karma as any other level 92 (achievements aside)? Thus, why do you say him powerleveling is what makes him weak?

He won’t have the same net worth. There’s achievements. There’s lack of useful weapons. He’s now level 114 and I can beat him up as easily as I can a computer. (I’m level 103) Besides, anyone who doesn’t have a black purple belt has probably splurged on karma weapons or diversified karma among 25 ninjas. These people are easy prey.

Flag Post

level 25+
23 ninjas
1 black belt
1 orange belt (level 11)
9 yellow belt (level 6)
rest are white belts (level 1)

feel free to own me, wont be playing no more so destroy it…