Forums Ninja Warz

Relic combinations For all level ranges page 4

159 posts

Flag Post

Hello, I’m level 44, and my (karma free)setup is as follows: Green Kunai Star, Water Wheel Shuriken, Dark Tribands, Golden Protector, The Blood Fragments, and Izi Fuzen.
That totals up to:
15% speed
30 agility
10% critical
40% attack speed
20% armor
35% health
50% power
50 hpn(health per ninja)
Any suggestions are welcome, and I am currently saving up for black flame orb and or lion paw, otherwise, do not include karma relic suggestions please.

Flag Post

I would suggest replacing the shuriken with Obsidian Orbit or Blood Orbit. Other than that, your set is very nice. You get a position on the first post!

Flag Post
Originally posted by superbobb:

I would suggest replacing the shuriken with Obsidian Orbit or Blood Orbit. Other than that, your set is very nice. You get a position on the first post!

Just replaced shuriken with black flame orb, so I’m set!

Flag Post

ok do this for me its sushi roll chaos emerald and ruby ring o and also combine genbu scale and ongoro water with all this pls

Flag Post

Tough to choose from, but never buy karma relics ever again. If you only have 3 relics slots, I suggest switching Chaos Emerald with Genbu Scale, and not getting Ongoro water

Flag Post

I am a level 32 and have these relics:
Blood Orbit,
Copper Cog,
Obsidian Fragments,
Blood Fragments,
Ruby Ring,
Black Six.
Should I switch any of them?

Flag Post

Replace Black Six with Kabuki Mask then you’re good

Flag Post

@superbob thank you! You helped me reach 250 zombies! I have a question though, How do you know what are the best relics?

Flag Post

Replace Black Six with Kabuki Mask then you’re good

Now I am a level 33, should I switch any of the relics? I have the same one that you said from the level 32 relics.

Flag Post

No problem. You should replace ruby ring with Obsidian Orbit and I guess wait for the toshi tora and izi fuzen at later levels

Flag Post

No problem. You should replace ruby ring with Obsidian Orbit and I guess wait for the toshi tora and izi fuzen at later levels

when do you get those relics

Flag Post

Around level 35 I think

Flag Post

hi i’m lvl 55 and i need some help with the relic combination. can anyone help me? the relics that i have are: Ice Pendant, Energy Ball, Black Flame Orb, Toshi Tatsu, Keifer Challenge, Pearl of Kazai, Jade Gog, Rainbow Seishin, Golden Soul Sphere, Copper Gog, Toshi Tora, Water Wheel Shuriken, Mystic Urchin Orb, Toshi Usagi, Blood Fragments, Golden Procter, Obsidian Fragments, Green Kunai Star, Obsidian Orbit, Dark Tribands, Blood Orbit, Kabuki Mask and Toshi Hebi. I have lots of relics but i don’t know what combination is good for me. can anyone help me please?

Flag Post

Hi, i’m level 98 with 20 purple-black belt ninjas ( level 60 ) and 5 red-black belt ninjas ( level 46 ) i almost killed Animaker’s Clan with 32,129 HP left…( he has 25 purple-black belts, here’s the link for his acc ) https://apps.facebook.com/ninja-warz/p/312796 ( careful, he’s level 100 ) and here’s mine ( http://apps.facebook.com/ninja-warz/p/4614846 ) i started playing Ninja Warz since 2008…

Flag Post

oh and, if you attack me you can see my combinations ;D

Flag Post

Relic Combinations… _

Flag Post

i am lvl 15 and have the relics
amethyst bolt, genbus scale, dianthus flower, cloud moon,kammi no michi, and blood shot button
should i switch any of them

Flag Post

Replace Amethyst bolt with kunoichi Doku

Flag Post

I have blood orbit, kabuki mask, toshi usagi, copper cog, and blodd fragments lvl 37 any suggestions?

Flag Post

blood fragments* and im lvl 38 now

Flag Post

Replace toshi usagi with Obsidian Orbit or Obsidian Fragments, but other than that that’s a good set

Flag Post

i need help again. i currently have bfo( black flame orb), toshi tora, pearl of kazai, jade cog, rainbow seishen, and izi fuzen. should i switch any? i am lvl 44 about to be 45

Flag Post
Originally posted by lf0987654321:

i need help again. i currently have bfo( black flame orb), toshi tora, pearl of kazai, jade cog, rainbow seishen, and izi fuzen. should i switch any? i am lvl 44 about to be 45

Hmm, i suggest using Bfo, Jade cog, Rainbow seishen,Toshi Tatsu(get it), pearl of kazai, and as soon as u hit 55, get the lvl 55 relic, for got the name(30% power,30 agility,30% att speed

Flag Post

thx

Flag Post

What is the best endgame relic combination for zombies?