Forums Ninja Warz

Black screen

13 posts

Flag Post

I’ve been playing for a month or so. Never had any problems loading, but today, I get a blank screen in the “play” window. when I click profile, its there and also I can see the chat and all that, but when I press play, it never loads even though I can hear the music. I though my flash player was broken so I updated it, and that didnt fix it, I deleted and re installed it, that didnt do it either. when I go to the flash website, all flash stuff is working just fine. I went to other kongregate flash games and they all work just fine. Whats going on? Can anyone help?

Flag Post

I even tried it on firefox (in lieu of chrome) but it has the same problem.

Flag Post

same

Flag Post

same

Flag Post

for me it just appears for 2 seconds then goes right to the game.
never had the black screen problem
Only the first time i played it took 30 secs to get of that screen!

Flag Post

Yea this is an ongoing problem (see this thread for details of it toward the middle and back) and they haven’t been able to do anything with it so far.
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/190-ninja-warz/topics/284008-bugs-and-problems?page=6#posts-6338014

Flag Post

Shit I tried at work 2 different computers and now I just got home and I’m getting the same thing. Nothing… even after a 1/2 hour. This sucks cuz I even did surveys and built my character. I tried updating my flash, chrome and firefox browsers, deleting the browser and reinstalling, clearing cookies and cache, restarting the computer… NOTHING!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Well, if its THAT badly broken just give up on the game.

Flag Post

Lol! He is talking about it so it can be hopefully fixed! Why would you give up on something you like to play? No, just complain about it until it is fixed… apparently…

Flag Post

I’m having this too ._. any help here? Lots of people have this too soo, fix please.

Flag Post

I also have this problem.

Flag Post

I think finally I have found a solution for this problem. The solution itself is very easy. I suppose this problem occurs only for people who fight a lot. Let’s call it botter’s curse.

Flag Post

well gee thanks. youve been so very helpful. you must have gone to M.I.T.