Forums Ninja Warz

[FAQ Builder] FAQ: Easter Eggs

11 posts

Flag Post

Until someone makes better resources, [FAQ Builder] threads are for organizing FAQs—be cool and contribute to them. See FAQ Building.

What Easter Eggs are in this game?

1. Click white clouds to make them disappear and make a noise.
  2. Click gold clouds (they are gold in color) for Gold. (These are rare.)
  3. From the main screen, click a bird to make it poop. That’s all it does—poop.
  4. Click the same bird multiple times to make it poop non-stop. (Does anyone know how many clicks are necessary?) It’s still just poop, but you have now have a lot of it.
  5. From the main screen, you can earn the Konami Komando achievement by typing the following keys in order: up up down down left right left right b a enter. You earn the Talisman of Nerdly Prowess relic and one Karma. (“up” means hit the [up] key; it does not mean spell the word “up.”)
  6. (Not exactly an Easter Egg, but it is close:) If you fight a normal fight, the enemy might drop an item that you can sell for Karma.

Please ask questions and add answers to this thread.

Flag Post

I think the achievement for typing the konami code on the daimyo screen constitutes an easter egg

Flag Post

Great idea! Added.

Flag Post

Cleaned up original post.

Flag Post

Dropped items can not be sold for Karma anymore, only gold, as far as i know.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZumaBeast09:

Dropped items can not be sold for Karma anymore, only gold, as far as i know.

I just sold two Kaiken for 10 Karma each.

Flag Post

Regarding the subject of dropped Karma weapons.. Is there a high level (Ex: Level 100) at which one can no longer pick up Karma weapons from a battle? Thanks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Icewolf44:

Regarding the subject of dropped Karma weapons.. Is there a high level (Ex: Level 100) at which one can no longer pick up Karma weapons from a battle? Thanks!

Not that I know of. NPCs stop at level 150, so after level 160, there is no one to fight.

Flag Post

i disagree, since i saw a guy v 800+
you can see him chatting at room 1

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wavistics:

i disagree, since i saw a guy v 800+
you can see him chatting at room 1

You can still fight tournaments and zombies and assist allies, but there are not any NPC clans after level 150.

Flag Post

yeah, i know.mainly, means no NPC fights till level 160.i don’t think they’ll do it for the 1 exp though.