Forums Ninja Warz

Kredders Suck

20 posts

Flag Post

There should be a way to avoid kredders, like antikredder tournaments, but you get suckier items, and antikredder section, except you get 80% exp. That seems legit. Because I am frustrated looking for a legit person who you have a 0.000000000000000000001% chance to beat. Who agrees with me?

Flag Post

Kredders really arent the ruination of balance. They dont have that much of an edge, if you train your guys properly and spend a little time farming. They contribute an interesting angle to the game besides the more obvious contribution. Besides, it’s almost always the farmers who are the hardest to beat, not the kredders. If you dont like them, focus on NPCs for fighting, and farm up until you can beat them. Or just avoid the tournaments entirely, because a tournament with “suckier items” would not only be worthless, but would further contribute an edge to the ones who spend kreds—they would have access to weapons that you do not. So no. I do not agree at all.

Flag Post

I am an avid farmer. Despite weeks of farming, people 5 levels below me can completely destroy me in a tournament. The farming kredders are the most dangerous, and 100% impossible. The kredders who powerlevel are fun to destroy.

Flag Post

paying players do not ruin the game, it is the people who intentionally get 1 xp a fight that ruin it.

of course, that is just bad game design. can’t fault someone for trying to optimize.

Flag Post

In chat, when people have declared that they are only losing to “kredders” or “kredditors”, I have asked them to give me the name of the players that they think are “kredders”. In every case, the accused player was not a kredder.

How to find out if someone has used a lot of kreds on this game:

1. Using Kongregate, add the player as a friend
  2. In Ninja Warz, the player will eventually appear as an ally in your ally list (about five minutes, in my experience)
  3. In Ninja Warz, click the player’s name, then click View Profile
  4. Look at all of the player’s ninjas and samurai; each samurai costs 25 Kreds
  5. Look at the player’s achievements
    1. Fine the Benefactor achievement.
    2. If the player has purchased—with Kreds—less than 200 Karma, the achievement will tell you exactly how much Karma the person has purchased.
  6. On my profile, for example, you will see that I have zero samurai and that I have purchased 15 Karma with Kreds. (As of 23 Sep 2012.)

I think most people will be shocked at how few “kredders” are killing them.

If you find that you are getting destroyed on a regular basis, you might want to think of a new strategy for this game, and you might even want to reset.

Good luck! Most importantly, have FUN playing this FREE game.

Flag Post

well geeze, if youre gonna get all logical and stuff, i think …i think…i just dont wanna talk to you any longer! so there!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Joshmala:

There should be a way to avoid kredders, like antikredder tournaments, but you get suckier items, and antikredder section, except you get 80% exp. That seems legit. Because I am frustrated looking for a legit person who you have a 0.000000000000000000001% chance to beat. Who agrees with me?

it just depends wether you karma farm a lot or if you started right or the relics you have. most kredders ive met in tourney have outdated relics

Flag Post

why would the developers do work for the non kreders … the kreders are probly the only reeason the game is sill up… and u can beat kredders by taking the game realy slow

Flag Post

if u dont play but return every for hours for bounus u can be lvl 10 with every char lvl 60 kreds doesnt give anyadvantage just saves time

Flag Post

Dude,kredders help the game to keep it running.Running a game costs money,don`t you noticed?

Flag Post
Originally posted by XinChengC1:

Dude,kredders help the game to keep it running.Running a game costs money,don`t you noticed?

This dude is right, if kredders didn’t exist the game wouldn’t be here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Templar_Assassin:

there should be an antikredder list.
dont remove the kredders.
just add antikredders.
antikredders play antikredder list.
kredders play the kredder list :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by mario100b:
Originally posted by Templar_Assassin:

there should be an antikredder list.
dont remove the kredders.
just add antikredders.
antikredders play antikredder list.
kredders play the kredder list :3

Boooooooriiiiiiiiiiiing

Flag Post

HOW TO BEAT KREDDERS step 1: do not spread karma step 2: fight kredders

Flag Post

oh almost forgot
step 3: stop whining about it kredders arent even that good

Flag Post
Originally posted by mattmadsen:

oh almost forgot

if a kredder spends 99$ and has everything black-purple belt on lvl 10, then he is not strong at game? You should understand more.

Flag Post

99$ doesnt get you all black purple and no one is stupid enough to spend that much almost all kredders only buy sammy

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlashTom:
Originally posted by mattmadsen:

oh almost forgot

if a kredder spends 99$ and has everything black-purple belt on lvl 10, then he is not strong at game? You should understand more.

100$ only gets 1500 karma ya know…….the 10,000 karma it takes to get everything costs 660$ and that is more then either of my computers cost me.

Flag Post

.. seriously? _ my pokemon is stronger.. mine is lv 54 tyranitar..yours is a lv 42 charizard…you idiot. ._.

Flag Post

Sorry wrong forum T^T
-Dustin