Forums Ninja Warz

Which minigame do you hate most?

15 posts

Flag Post

I hate the delivering supplies one.

Flag Post

the one with the falling ninjas from the crumbling island!

Flag Post

In order from least favorite to most:
Supply delivery – It’s difficult and sometimes just plain unfair with the island placement
Genbu Rescue – Just a bit dull and repetitive, if it catches sky, you’re not going to die.
Crumbling Island – Pretty fun control, occasional impossible setups, but lenient scoring.
Fire Extinguisher – Fun game, but completely random in it’s difficulty. The wind! (B+)
Balloon Invasion – My favorite, most challenging and skill based game, odd scoring.

Flag Post

They all suck except for balloon invasion.

Flag Post

Think it most be the crumbling island for me. Since in all the other minigames you get punished (takes more time to complete) for doing something wrong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by epatrick:

Agreed. The balloon invasion minigame is the only one I consider fun.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PizzaGuy111:
Originally posted by epatrick:

Agreed. The balloon invasion minigame is the only one I consider fun.

Thats right supply is really suck

Flag Post

Supply is my least favorite. It’s totally luck based. I had my thoughts of just letting the blip fly all by itself, probably would have just as good score as dodging.

Fire also kinda sucks, because it takes so much time and attention. And it’s luck based.

Genebu, invasion and crumbling islands are easy-peasy A+.

Flag Post

Hospital Supplies.
1) Sometimes you have to be clutch to squish through little openings.
2) When you hit the top or bottom, there’s this rising/lowering delay that hits an island.

Flag Post

I HATEEE putting out the fires

Flag Post

supplies delivery and genbu best blimp takedown

Flag Post

Every minigame.

They all suck and cant stand on their own. There is no point in having us play their crappy flash “mini”-games ~ across kong real flash devs push out much better games in a single day. I highly doubt anyone on here would actually play these “mini”-games, repeatedly no less, were it not due to being incorporated in this game. Very bad design practice imo.

Flag Post

The delivery game… it’s the only one I don’t play at all.

Flag Post

meh dont really like any of them but the delivery one just SUCKS SO BAD!D:

Flag Post

I hate ’em all, but delivering supplies or escaping genbu is easy: start the minigame, open a comic book and wait for 45seconds.