Forums Ninja Warz

training ninjas with gold

22 posts

Flag Post

you should be able to train ninjas with gold! write comments here if you agree or not!

Flag Post

Not really a good idea since getting gold is very easy. But if you were to train a ninja with gold it would have to be at a high price such as 300 gold.

Flag Post

im thinking 500000 gold per lvl or something because i can get 1m gold in 3 or 4 hours!

Flag Post

it should be a % of what your total gold wealth is not a fixed rate but even so i doubt it would change because karma = money making and why would some dev ruin his own money making method

Flag Post

BLAM THIS PIECE OF dumb idea. Gold is easy to get. Just farm farm farm and boom! 1m gold! For me to get 1m gold, it only takes 20 minutes of farming.

Flag Post

I say we keep it as karma. Gold is too easy to get, just like josh and assasinater said.

Flag Post

Lolz. The replies to this topic are hilarious.

Noble idea, but as it would take away money from the devs, it will never happen.
The amount of gold would, of course, be a variable that increases based on your level ~ not some silly % of gold or even more silly set amount. This way it would be roughly always has hard to train a ninja, regardless of your level and money earning abilities. Though, like I said, this will never happen :P

Flag Post

I think you should get a Gold to Karma exchange so you can level up ninjas quicker. Even if it is 1 million for 10 karma (100,000 per karma) there should be a way of swapping back to karma.

Flag Post

I think one billion per one karma would be a better price. Seriously, I have 56 billion gold right now. If it was 100,000 per karma, it would break the game. It should be static, too. I had my first billion at level 20, and that should say more than enough about how farming can completely change the game.

Flag Post

Problem is that not many people will earn 1 billion unless they spend it. I’m on 2 million now- buying weapons and hospital visits (from farming) I know it should be about 1 million per karma, but then I think if you are level 10 it should be cheaper than a level 100, lets say.

Flag Post

From last 20 drops I had, I’ve had weapons worth about 12 million in total. That would mean that I could effectively get 12 karma every 10 minutes or so. Don’t you think that’s a little unfair?

I agree with Scythe. 1 billion would be a better price.

Flag Post

yeah that would be a little unfair! but when i posted this topic i was lvl 16 or something like that, so i agree with Scythe!

Flag Post

Gold is too easy to get as you level up.

Flag Post

im thinkin 2000000 gold to train blackbelts. Whitebelts 250000

Flag Post

agreed. I want to train my blackbelt because im filled with gold and lvl 23, but my highest belt is black.

Flag Post

how many times can I level a ninja with 90 billion gold?

Flag Post

If they ever do it (I doubt it will ever happen) it would be very high, since it would basically be converting to the currency they make money off of.

I’d say 10m for first five levels, 20m the next five, etc. per ninja.

Flag Post

You would still have to do a pretty major overhaul to the system…I dont know how much karma scythe earned from farming up to lvl 20…. but if it costs 4 billion (pizza’s idea) to get a lvl 60 ninja, then all karma drops should basically be eliminated and/or nerf the drop rate of the high priced items. Otherwise farmers would have a meteoric rise in black belts basically overnight (though im a proponent of just auto lvling ppl after x fights per level..but nvm that)

Flag Post
Originally posted by assasinater101:

Not really a good idea since getting gold is very easy. But if you were to train a ninja with gold it would have to be at a high price such as 300 gold.

:| really?

Flag Post

yes this is true. We should do this.
If you convert one karma to gold, that would be a amount you can train your ninjas :)
If you know what I mean

Flag Post

Great idea, then i would be able to train my ninjas 10,038 times, seems balanced.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tukkan1:

im thinking 500000 gold per lvl or something because i can get 1m gold in 3 or 4 hours!

well i can get like 1 mil in like 20 min( the secret is farming XD) then sell all the drop weapons you dont need