Forums Ninja Warz

Have you wondered?

9 posts

Flag Post

How come a throwing star will pop the blimps but an island won’t? Make you you wonder…

Flag Post

Lol, might as well ask why islands are falling from the sky in the first place.

Flag Post
Originally posted by afklol:

Yeah :D (I farm you :)

Originally posted by jakewf:

Ninja warz shud have throwing stars and minigames.

Flag Post

Or why an “island” is the same height as a person/ninja & about twice as fat. XD

Then theres the whole rescuing part. They fell ontop of my blimp… so either its a graveyard up there, or they bounced down to a graveyard below lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by chaosguard:

Or why an “island” is the same height as a person/ninja & about twice as fat. XD

Then theres the whole rescuing part. They fell ontop of my blimp… so either its a graveyard up there, or they bounced down to a graveyard below lol

The devs didn’t put enough logic into that mini game =P

Flag Post

The devs didn’t put enough logic into that mini game =P

xD Spose not xD Though I guess that goes for all the mini-games.

Advertisement: This ninja shuriken that can take down an entire blimp!
Disclaimer: Cannot even scratch a ninja trying out for track and field (err, I mean “rescuing” a fellow ninja).

Flag Post

Go Go Video Game Logic! =)

Flag Post

This game is set in a futuristic society. There was a great war. After destroying the earth, nuclear bombs and other future bombs blew the earth’s crust into the sky. The bombs caused horrific mutations in various animals (Genbu), and changed innocent young girls into bloodthirsty killing machines (Tndeiru and Heinteki Josei). Packs of angry zombies fill the skies revived by radiation, and mecha robots from the war ravage islands (mecha-Genbu). All technology was destroyed, except the infinite army of mechanical turtles, leaving people with weapons ranging from stupid twigs to swords imbued with various godly forces. With magical stones that give you strength (relics), a golden ninja god (daimyo) who bestows gold and power boosting energy (karma) to you, you must become the GREATEST NINJA CLAN and restore the earth to its former glory! The one who is assigned to this sacred mission is YOU!!! Now go forth and become GOD OF DA NINJAS!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

LMFAO!