Forums Ninja Warz

What weapon is better?

6 posts

Flag Post

Daikatana 21.2 Damage Per Strike (DPS) and slow VS kuzuri no kagi 20 Damage Per Strike (DPS) and fastest.

Kamezai and golden claws 17 Damage Per Strike (DPS) and faster VS Daikatana 21.2 Damage Per Strike (DPS) and slow.

The Castigator 18 Damage Per Strike (DPS) and slow VS katara 14 Damage Per Strike (DPS) and faster.

The Castigator 18 Damage Per Strike (DPS) and slow VS Golden Claws and kamezai 17 Damage Per Strike (DPS) and faster.

Help!!!
Tell me which weapon I should equip on my higher levels (Brown, blackorange, green)

Flag Post

firstly, it isn’t damage per strike. That will be obvious when you look at how your strikes don’t all carry (e.g.) 21.2, 21.2, floating away up into that air.
It is damage per second. Strike is variable based on whether it’s a fast weapon (many, lower damage strikes) or a slow weapon (fewer, higher damage strikes)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Answer is easy. daikatana, daikatana, castigator, castigator,

Flag Post
Originally posted by jakewf:

Daikatana 21.2 Damage Per Strike (DPS) and slow VS kuzuri no kagi 20 Damage Per Strike (DPS) and fastest.

Kamezai and golden claws 17 Damage Per Strike (DPS) and faster VS Daikatana 21.2 Damage Per Strike (DPS) and slow.

The Castigator 18 Damage Per Strike (DPS) and slow VS katara 14 Damage Per Strike (DPS) and faster.

The Castigator 18 Damage Per Strike (DPS) and slow VS Golden Claws and kamezai 17 Damage Per Strike (DPS) and faster.

Help!!!
Tell me which weapon I should equip on my higher levels (Brown, blackorange, green)

U know that its the bigger dps.Its fasters for whites or that kind