Forums Ninja Warz

Why can we convert karma into gold but not vice versa??

9 posts

Flag Post

i mean seriously if we have a lot of gold and are low on karma then why cant we just be able to convert gold into karma as well?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sretsnomdraykcab:

i mean seriously if we have a lot of gold and are low on karma then why cant we just be able to convert gold into karma as well?

The devs made it kinda too hard to get (karma) but dunno its too easy to change it to karma. It should be pretty high price still 1,000,000 gold for 5 karma maybe?

Flag Post

Naw maybe 100,000 for 5 250,000 for 15

Flag Post
Originally posted by sretsnomdraykcab:

Naw maybe 100,000 for 5 250,000 for 15

Wuts your level? I get 100,000 gold easy. 1,000,000 is good because i was saving up for a 15,000,000 gold ninja, and bought it. It took about 2 weeks, so its fair.
Maybe it depends on the level? I got the ninja at lvl 27. Now I am lvl 29 at get 1,000,000 gold in notime.

Flag Post

im lvl 17

Flag Post

Hm…. I think that shouldn’t happen BECAUSE the devs need money for maintnence and ect. So that means BrokenBulb would have a lesser budget on NinjaWarz and could lead to stopping / dis-continuing the game for a while untill he has the budget to get it back up.
I think thats why he adds ‘’Premium Content’’ for people who will pay. To raise the budget.

But that’s just my opinion.

Flag Post

Its just so the devs can get rich quickly. They want people to buy karma so they have a better chance in winning.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myleopard:

Its just so the devs can get rich quickly. They want people to buy karma so they have a better chance in winning.

WRONG!
If nobody buys Karma, Then no Maintnence, and no Maintnence = hackers free and devs MUST stop the game because they can’t afford Maintnence.

So, Do you want Hackers problably 24/7 running around everywhere? I know I Don’t.

Originally posted by CrazyGamer28_:

Hm…. I think that shouldn’t happen BECAUSE the devs need money for maintnence and ect. So that means BrokenBulb would have a lesser budget on NinjaWarz and could lead to stopping / dis-continuing the game for a while untill he has the budget to get it back up.
I think thats why he adds ‘’Premium Content’’ for people who will pay. To raise the budget.

I say CG is right.

Flag Post

Originally posted by Sensano:

WRONG!
If nobody buys Karma, Then no Maintnence, and no Maintnence = hackers free and devs MUST stop the game because they can’t afford Maintnence.

So, Do you want Hackers problably 24/7 running around everywhere? I know I Don’t.

Originally posted by CrazyGamer28_:

I say CG is right.

Personally, myleopard is right, if the devs make a greatgame and people enjoy it, then i wont complain about premium content, if imited enough. But if its pay to win, its the devs fault.