Forums Ninja Warz

Is there a way to "permanently screw-up"?

6 posts

Flag Post

Basically, early on, buy a karma weapon, or do, well, ANYTHING that would prevent you from being strong end game? Or can you always go back and “fix” whatever mistakes you may have made?

Also, without spending any money, thanks.

Flag Post

There are no computer enemies past level 150 so growth becomes much more difficult after that point.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LordScimitar:

Basically, early on, buy a karma weapon, or do, well, ANYTHING that would prevent you from being strong end game? Or can you always go back and “fix” whatever mistakes you may have made?

Also, without spending any money, thanks.

Nothing that cannot be fixed by resetting. As long as you get a ninja to level 60 around level 20, and have all 6 relics by level 35 (or earlier) you should be ok. In other words, no, there is no way to permanently screw up.

Flag Post

I have a level 23 at level 14 as my highest…uh-oh. I guess I’ll start focusing on ONLY leveling him up. Thanks for that advice and for letting me know that everything will be “ok”, heh.

Flag Post

There will always be someone stronger than you though. :(

Flag Post

Yeah. Best thing to do to be strong in a way is not to play that often. Do the tournament so you have all the best weapons for your level. Visit buddha every 4 hours and that’s it. Not gonna do that of course.