Forums Ninja Warz

What the hell is the point of this game?

5 posts

Flag Post

So I’m level 18, I can’t win a tournament to win better weapons because every tournament I enter, both same level and open level, the first person I meet has a super samurai and a group armed with weapons ALREADY won from tournaments. And I meet him EVERY SINGLE TIME. And I have no options to win karma excpept for fighting hundreds of zombies

Basically I have no way to win karma, no way to win weapons, no need for gold, and have concluded that this game is dumb beyond belief.

Flag Post

i accept man

Flag Post

Its not our fault your a noob.

Flag Post

Dude! If you’re that bothered about Ninja Warz and the fact it’s a Facebook game and that it is best won by people who are ‘Kredders’ or people who pay to win, then you should follow a guide and reset your account. Unfortunately, I do not follow a guide as I am already lvl 67 and still growing, but a guide can be found using Google and I found an extremely good one at this site .

Flag Post

heres a good guide (if you look at my reply: it’s on page 4) http://www.kongregate.com/forums/190-ninja-warz/topics/284575-guide-to-the-perfect-start?page=4#posts-6954478 and don’t cus.