Forums Ninja Warz

Bugs and Problems

383 posts

Flag Post

Please let us know about any bugs or issues you may encounter while playing Ninja Warz. Please be as detailed as possible.

Flag Post

1. At higher levels, open tournaments occasionally fail to load any players, displaying a blank interface.

Flag Post

HI there is a problim my allies dont show i have but they dont show i refresh but still nothing also they can help me but i cant help them becaus i cant see them

Flag Post

- The game considers some weapons stronger than ones with higher dps and speed.
- The game considers some weapons stronger than ones with higher DPS (damage per second) if the weak weapon has higher speed, which is absurd because the dps value should have already considered the speed. You should replace “dps” for “damage”
- The win your 50 & 150 first fights achievements are absurd as long as they deppend only on you having luck not getting attacked for some hours. They require you to reset the account over and over again. Is that the fun you want for the players?
- The way to add allys is confusing, delayed, and the option to add people from the chat only shows the first ones, in alphabetycal order.
- Theres no way to speed up the tedious boss fights.
- The kred prices for Karma are way too high. Consider that only unitedstatian players can get free kreds surveying.
- The cost of recovering health in the hospital is often higher than the money you get from a victory. This is not a time management game.
- The minigames are too lagged, so you cant avoid getting hit.

Flag Post

In the tournament, the health bars remain at full health, so you have no way of finding out if your person is almost dead, or still pretty full.

Flag Post

i don’t know why but my game won’t load anymore under this nickname. But if i try to play under another account it works !?!? i think my game is bugged =/

Flag Post

-I purchased an “Elite Ninja” for 25 kreds and never received it.

-My game is not loading any more.

Flag Post

More Google Chrome compatibility as I can’t see any of my allies, bosses occasionally glitch out into a skip, bosses have broken sound, and tournaments have broken sound and health bars.

Flag Post

Using a firefox browser I have to reload pages after every battle. If I do not I am taken back to the play game screen at the beginning of the game where you select clan.

Flag Post

when i click on the add ally nothing happens

Flag Post

I have a lot of people I follow and they are following me, but I still have no a single ally

Flag Post

I have just got message: “Kirbs123 got an A+ while saving your island from a crumbling island. You earned 356 gold and 2 experience.” but I still have NO any allies…. crap

Flag Post

I have the exact same problem when adding allies. People see me as added, but so far I have 0 allies showing. It tells me so-and-so is saving my island, but as far as I know I have invisible allies.

Flag Post

I didn’t recieve the achievement for getting 100,000,000 gold. It still says I have about 93,000,000.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AnataFan4Life:

I didn’t recieve the achievement for getting 100,000,000 gold. It still says I have about 93,000,000.

I took some time for me with 100k gold badge to get it, even when I had more than that amount. Sometimes it takes time for that counter to update, so I guess you should get the badge eventually…

Flag Post

I cant get the Konami Kode achievement.
First i clicking Daimyo, then opens a tab where you can claim reward.
Then i pressing up up down down left right left right b a enter.
But i still don’t get the achievement, i tried many times but result is the same.
Can anyone help me and find a solution?
P.S i using Opera 12.00.
P.P.S Sorry for bad English.

Flag Post

When black belt ninjas reach a certain level, they no longer count as black belts for achievements.

Flag Post
Originally posted by edusenx:

-

- Theres no way to speed up the tedious boss fights.

All fights are determined from the load, so clicking refresh or going to the profile and then back is the “skip”. This works for zombie fights too. Nobody waits 8 minutes for 700 zombie kills.

Flag Post

On google Chrome when i try to play the game, it said that i need to have adobe flash 10. BUt i know i have 10 so i redownloaded adobe flash 11 and it still wont work. I went and enabled all the flash on plugins. Nothing happened. Plesehelp me

Flag Post

I seem to be having a problem today where nobody above level 120 is visible in the fight page.

Flag Post

MY allies dont show i have like 18 of them but i cant see them so plz fix it

Flag Post
Originally posted by Revokz:

-I purchased an “Elite Ninja” for 25 kreds and never received it.

-My game is not loading any more.

I purchased one and didn’t get it either. My game still loads though.
Edit: Nevermind, now mine won’t load either.

Flag Post

One problem is the interface between the developers and the users. This forum could be used to let us know what is happening with some of the issues that have been raised and maybe what actions could be expected from BrokenBulb, but instead it seems like users are talking to a black hole.

So maybe fix communication with players and make it a two way street?

Flag Post

Ok, I will repeat this: the “win a fight against another human player above 4 levels above you” (or something like that) doesn’t works…I won a lot of times against players 4/5/6 levels above me and nothing happens.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Norahc:

One problem is the interface between the developers and the users. This forum could be used to let us know what is happening with some of the issues that have been raised and maybe what actions could be expected from BrokenBulb, but instead it seems like users are talking to a black hole.

So maybe fix communication with players and make it a two way street?

Dude, it’s been less than a day since this thread was posted, you can’t expect them to answer everything immediately.