Forums Ninja Warz

After Level 120

21 posts

Flag Post

How are people supposed to level up? There are no NPCs and very few players above that level. I’ve been grinding the few players above that level like Syuall, Catface, and BTrenary, but it only lets me fight them several times at once until I have to wait ages to be able to fight them again with a message saying, “Let’s leave them alone for a while.”.

So far the only reasonably steady option seems to be doing assists and zombie runs which still involve a lot of waiting (I’ve already assisted every ally that needs assistance). Is there something I’m missing? At this rate it might take me a full day just to get a few level ups.

Flag Post

It’d be nice the five-kill limit was lifted. Cheshire cat grin

Flag Post

Might be kinda harsh against players who care about their win/loss rate. I do wish the game offered more to do in the way of earning exp/gold/karma without waiting though at these higher levels. It’s like if the game seemed kinda slow and dull before, after 120 it’s so much worse.

Flag Post

wtf your that high of a level to talk about lvl 120? Im on day 2 playign this game and i think im at a good lvl at lvl 34 what is your level?

Flag Post

It takes like 30 minutes a level z .z

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

After lvl 100 this game is very annoyng, because there are no weapon or relic, so there is no strategy in combats.
After lvl 120 is very slow and annoyng to level up, so no useful strategy is possible.
Once everyone will reach all lvl 60 ninjas and all max lvl weapons and realics, there will be all static and no aim.
This game is funny only in the first days at low levels. It’s a shame, because the idea was cute.

(sorry for my bad english)

Flag Post

iPee: took me three days to get to 120 but I was powerleveling with kreds on that stinky472 one. I got bored so I started this new account, this time starting with immortal achievement and no kreds… I started this one yesterday, at level 82 now. If you want to level fast, just get yourself a scarab stone early, power through achievements for the extra karma (you’ll need it to offset the disadvantage of using exp relics) and start skipping battles and trying to get as much exp as possible within that 2x exp boost period. Often if you do it aggressively and the server isn’t lagging so much, you can get a level up under 10 minutes.. all the way up to level 120, at which point there’s hardly anything to fight.

Agreed with AtaruMoroboshi: the game becomes painfully slow after 120 and already quite annoying after 100. I wish there was more to do than painfully slow grinds with lots of waiting after 120.

Flag Post

The way I’ve been leveling is to equip exp relics, and zombie every ten minutes. It’s a lot more laid back then the previous levels but I can read manga again. It takes around an hour per level without assisting allies or fighting the few players I can.

Flag Post

stupid

Flag Post
Originally posted by kirkbamba:

stupid

Why the hell did you just bump this thread?

Flag Post

I’m now level 130, and honestly the game has become so much more boring and tedious than it previously was. To make matters worse, every single person I fight in tournaments seems to now be a casher (I mean literally everybody), and I have no hope of out-levelling these people to fight new ones.

Is this is how the developers think they’ll keep their higher level players interested in the game?

Flag Post

It took 3-4 days reaching level 118-120. It took me another 3-4 days to reach 126. The tournaments are full with mostly lower level player that simply eliminate me (sometimes I get lucky and end up fighting in the final battle a kredder 60 levels below me and I win!). At least throw in some NP clans to fight against. You cant expect us eating pop-corn in front of the monitor waiting for the pirate ship to arrive…

Flag Post

I agree with what’s been already said. Although I’m nowhere near level 120, but I’ve been playing this for about a week, reached level 25 (my goal was not to level up quickly) and suddenly understood that I already saw everything this game has to offer. I never saw mecha-genbu nor have I gained best equipment, but it doesn’t interest me anymore. At first fighting other people was interesting, but after a while you start to focus only on leveling and being as strong as possible. It would be OK, all MMOs are somewhat like that, but the main problem is that this game doesn’t offer the players any way to actually use their clans. Fighting each other is one thing, but how many days will it be interesting to fight the same people over again (not to mention fighting throughout the leveling stage)? After you’re done with leveling, there’s nothing left to do. Based on experience from other games, I believe some kind of co-op activities versus monsters or something – unlockable after lvl 100 or 120 – would help to preserve the interest in this game. Of course, it’s just food for thought.
P.S. Leveling is boring as well, you can be lvl 11 or lvl 111, the ways to level up are still the same (zombies being the only exception).

Flag Post

Wow i never fought zombies but i know how hard it is,i usually farm kataras from the tornaments(i am just lvl16!)

Flag Post
Originally posted by AtaruMoroboshi:

After lvl 100 this game is very annoyng, because there are no weapon or relic, so there is no strategy in combats.
After lvl 120 is very slow and annoyng to level up, so no useful strategy is possible.
Once everyone will reach all lvl 60 ninjas and all max lvl weapons and realics, there will be all static and no aim.
This game is funny only in the first days at low levels. It’s a shame, because the idea was cute.

(sorry for my bad english)

You don’t got bad english. And I agree with you.

Flag Post

Stop playing now. You have completed the game. It isn’t supposed to last forever.

Flag Post

NO, after 100 it is freeplay!

Flag Post
Originally posted by epatrick:

Stop playing now. You have completed the game. It isn’t supposed to last forever.

Tell that to Biliruben

Flag Post

I’m level 136 and there’s still a lot of comps to fight

Flag Post

Reset your ningawarz account and try to do different stuff