Forums Ninja Warz

How to be PRO at this game

77 posts

Flag Post

First off everyone has questions and I have answers.
Rule #1: DPS = Damage per strike.
Rule #2: Karma is trash. Trade it off ASAP for gold and buy weapons.
Rule #3: There goes on about a debate on what kinda ninja team you should get… The answer is get many ninjas and train them equally.
Rule#4: DON’T AND I MEAN DON’T get relics.
Rule #5: Slower the weapon the better.
Rule#6: Daimyo can make you lose karma 50% of the time watch out. So look out. Any other ideas or questions just post here.

Flag Post

I’ll post more when I have more to say and I’ll recreate this so everyone’s ideas are incorportated.

Flag Post

Also sell all nejis and shrimps :D

Flag Post

How to be a pro: never listen to or follow any rules given by overlyattachedgf. ever

Flag Post

when fighting in tournaments always fight for food items.

Flag Post

These things are the complete opposite of what to do.NEVER trade your Karma,Only train 1 ninja at a time…Keep Nejis and shrimp for the achievments.Oh and Relics are a must have!… .-.

Flag Post

Kind sir I would appreciate you to not screw with our younger members in Ninja Warz.

Flag Post

JubJub and KingdomCome1 are jsut sad loners… Sigh thanks kirk :D

Flag Post

Don’t forget about the hidden achievement for owning 1000 of each weapon its worth 20 karma

Flag Post

I agree with everything here :D

Flag Post

GREAT JOB!!!! IT’S ACTUALly worth 25 karma… :D Anyways, everything fexcept for negis and shrimp.

Flag Post

Thanks fletch fro your support :D

Flag Post

Ffs hate trolls like Kingdom and Jub :(

Flag Post

Troll Thread…

Flag Post

Kingdom… You suck face it bro… Stop trying to f**k with our younger members.

Flag Post

What level are you and how much ninjas you have? Level of ninjas as well..Abit curious of this. =l

Flag Post

Reset the game after getting lvl 30 repeat 10 times for a secret achievement called perfectionist

Flag Post

Also, if you play for about 6 hours and then reset the game, you get the achievement “Longlasting”

Flag Post

Well I made the mistake of training one ninja. I have 11 ninjas. One level 60 (HUGE MISTAKE) and then 10 others all level 5 – 11 (Good idea raising them equally). I am a level 25 and all my items do 17DPS+.

Flag Post

Unfortantelly Thisgamesull is a bit of a troll… That achiment doesn’t exist however it’s true that secret achievment that fletchable mentioned is true.

Flag Post

Wow…Just wow.But whatever.You’re account not mine. :P

Flag Post

:D

Flag Post

if you want alot of losses, listen to this guy ____
1. Rule # is true
2. If you sell all your karma how r you going to train your ninja?
3. 6 yellow belts lose to 1 black belt (I learned this the hard way)
4. Relics are important, and they don’t drop as often as you need them to so you have to buy them
5. Rule #5 is only true if the slower weapons have a higher dps, DPS is everything
6. Idk about 6, but he said karma isn’t important before so this guy must be lying somewhere

Flag Post

….I’m kinda confused, all i know is that i’m really quite bad at this game……

Flag Post

Don’t listen to this guy. He is just trying to make people to badly at this game. This is basiclly a troll thread.