Forums Ninja Warz

Relic combinations For all level ranges page 2

149 posts

Flag Post

to be honest now im really anoid with the lvl suggestion, my highscore of zombie kills is 313, when i used the lvl suggestion i couldnt get more than 270. And, to top that, i cant remember what relic combo i had b4 i switched

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentScream45:

i have obsidian orbit, obsidian fragments, the heikegani spider, blood orbit, jade cog, copper cog. jade cog is 30 karma but thats only thing. im lvl41 and i just think the reason im not winning many battles is because of my relics, any one have advace? please no karma relics because i need my karma for my ninjas…

Heres your old relic combination. I’ll add it to the list if you really thinks its better. Wait a second, the reason your old is better is because of the Jade Cog.

Flag Post
Originally posted by elvinas:

wats better sushi roll or the red six

sushi

Flag Post

40-50 actually:
Toshi Tora, Copper Cog, Jade Cog, Pearl of Kazai, Keifer Challenge, and Black Flame Orb (Or replace Copper Cog with Izi Fuzen at later level)

Flag Post

That setup is invalid. There are far too many karma relics.

Flag Post

Hi, I’m currently level 33, my setup is as follows:

Blood Orbit
Blood Fragments
Toshi Usagi
Obsidian Fragments
Green Kunai Star
Copper Cog

After some testing this seems to be the best setup at the moment. However I also have Heikegani and Dark Tribands in my possession which are pretty good too, just wondering if anyone would advise me to change my setup for one of those (in testing they don’t seem to improve the setup…)

Flag Post

I would suggest switching obsidian fragment for obsidian orbit and switching either green kunai or toshi usagi for the dark tribands.

Flag Post

Hello, I am best ninja warz player on Earth, no kidding, no one can beat me on facebook!
If you have fb account you can witness it yourselves here:

If you dont, you should create it and attack me!
Why? Because I have best relic combination in the game, thats why im invincible, and I have tried all relic combos, Ive been playing for 2 years getting achievements, got 99 because I didnt get those of winning my first fights xD Its an old account didnt expect to get so far!

So here is my link, attack me, you will lose, ofc, but no one wins when fighting me, so have fun, I believe you want to know the best relic combonation, so I will help you!

https://apps.facebook.com/ninja-warz/p/312796

Flag Post

After doing that, I want my name written on this thread, so post this, because it is the best relic combination ever!

Ice Pendant + Pearl of Kazai + Toshi Tatsu + Energy Ball + Black Flame Orb!

I have all relics, even the old karma ones from 2009 xp So by having all I could eaily use them on the zombie survival, and all the other relics, when I substitute the weakest of this combo, would drop around 100 zombies down!

Its insane! From one moment you are equal in a player, you put this combo and he does only a few scratches to you ^^

Flag Post

Pearl of Kazai is a little low level but sure I’ll put you on the list. I also took the liberty of adding Energy Ball to your list. If you want me to remove it, post it in this thread.

Flag Post

This is a combo!

Ice Pendant + Pearl of Kazai + Toshi Tatsu + Energy Ball + Black Flame Orb

Use it on zombie survival!
Now remove Pearl of Kazai, since you think its so weak for any other one!

The result will be, you kill more zombies with peral of kazai, because its what makes this combo PERFECT! (:

Flag Post

WAIT, Its Ice Pendant + Peark if Jzai + Toshi Tatsu + Rainbow Seishin + Energy Ball + Black Flame Orb

Its 6 relics xP

Flag Post

Wait so the Pearl of Kazai is just a filler? I’ll stick something in at my discretion then.

Flag Post

Not really a filler, its 30% and 30%, one of the strongest relics out there!

This combo is composed by the 6 best relics, and there are other relics on this combo weaker than pearl of kazai ^^

Flag Post

By the way, you know that critical is useless on zombies right? Critical means overkilling zombies, so the perfect zombie build may not be the best actual build. Agility is also useless because the benefits of dodging a couple zombie strikes is pointless because zombies deal so little damage per strike, but deal a lot of strikes.

Flag Post

at the moment i am lvl 39 using: blood fragments, golden protector, obsidian orbit, blood orbit, copper cog, obsidian fragments.

it works for me… for now.

Flag Post

I’ll list you as level 40 to 50.

Flag Post

For zombies, you have 2 options:

1. Focus on armor

2. Focus on speed

Flag Post

Agility isn’t totally useless on zombies, because they have some, and without some of your own, you may miss occasionally. That being said, they seem to have very little, so very little agility is needed to compensate.

Flag Post

Ah yes you are correct sorry about that. Could you please post your relic combination and level too?

Flag Post

Currently level 67

Relics:
Toshi Tatsu
Black Flame Orb
Energy Ball
Golden Protector
Jade Cog
Ice Pendant

I am not sure this is the best combination, however. It’s a relatively safe and dependable setup, though.

Flag Post

After a lot of testing and math, this is my new setup until I get Shards of the Path:

Currently, I am Level 67

Relics:
Black Flame Orb
Toshi Tatsu
Keifer Challenge
Energy Ball
Ice Pendant
Pearl of Kazai

Flag Post

Can someone tel me some good relics to use at level 31?

Flag Post

Right now im at lvl 19. Does anyone have any suggestions about relics for me? Current setup is sushi, chaos emeralds, cloud moon, and dianthus flower.

Flag Post

Dudee, I suggest using the blood orbits and fragments, as well as the obsidians. Do not buy them, they are relatively common drops.