Forums Ninja Warz

Relic combinations For all level ranges page 3

159 posts

Flag Post

Xco200, get a Talisman of Nerdly Prowess into your setup. Judging from the karma relic, I suggest you res­tart, as you are in an early enough stage. NEVER EVER buy karma relics or weapons. Sushi may be bought, but it can be free. I don’t suggest buying it, but I’m not 100% sure. If you decide not to resta­rt, keep those karma relics for a VERY long time.

Flag Post

should i use blood orbit or blood fragments?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CJNinja:
Originally posted by elvinas:

wats better sushi roll or the red six

sushi

What makes sushi so good??

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shinjinka:

should i use blood orbit or blood fragments?

I would suggest both, but if you must pick between them, use the fragments. Although the orbit seems to increase hp more, most of the added hp goes to the white belts (which will be one-hitted anyway). The fragments are percent based, so most of the hp gain will be on your strongest characters.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilvezz:
Originally posted by CJNinja:
Originally posted by elvinas:

wats better sushi roll or the red six

sushi

What makes sushi so good??

The sushi roll comes at a time where your strongest ninja isn’t very strong, so the percentage based hp is no good. However, sushi gives a 100 hp to all characters, which, at that level, is the best.

Flag Post

Well i dont want use 10 karma for that kind of relic

Flag Post

Don’t ever spend karma on relics. Just hope to get sushi from a drop. If you do, keep it. If not, too bad

Flag Post

I found a crowbar which can be selled with 6 karma so i now start believe that u can get karma things found.

Flag Post
Originally posted by majorsuper:

Thats the whole reason for farming ilvezz.

I though it was exp and bit o gold

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilvezz:
Originally posted by majorsuper:

Thats the whole reason for farming ilvezz.

I though it was exp and bit o gold

Farming is the reason people don’t level up with double exp, because of the fewer karma weapons. As for gold, that is a good reason, but not enough of a reason

Flag Post

Hi, got any tips?
Im lvl 30
Obsidian fragments
Kabuki mask
Copper cog
Toshi tori
Blood fragments
Blood orbit

Flag Post

I would say you have a pretty good set. I think replacing Obsidian fragments with Obsidian orbit and Toshi Tori with the Green Kunai Star would be a good idea

Flag Post
Originally posted by superbobb:

I would say you have a pretty good set. I think replacing Obsidian fragments with Obsidian orbit and Toshi Tori with the Green Kunai Star would be a good idea

Obsidian orbit is next level or something, and i dont see the point use more attack speed

Flag Post

I’m level 144 and my set doesn’t use attack speed. I don’t think attack speed is important and anyway you have the blood fragments.

Flag Post

What i toss out when i get dark tribands?

Flag Post

I’d say toshi tori.

Flag Post

what about me?
Level 25
Dragon Eye
Team Doushi
The Red Six
Ruby Ring
(Leader Seal as backup and levelling up quicker)

Flag Post
Originally posted by myleopard:

what about me?
Level 25
Dragon Eye
Team Doushi
The Red Six
Ruby Ring
(Leader Seal as backup and levelling up quicker)

Relic slot and toshi tori to dragon eye and to 6th black six im ok if dont want be that strong than with out leader seal

Flag Post

Fast leveling leaves you weaker than most others at your level. Slow levelers have time to get daimyo karma, which gives them an edge in tournaments and pvp combat

Flag Post

I’m a level 25 who need help with relics. Current is… The Black Six, Chaos Emeralds, Sushi Roll, and Teardrop Gem. Have others but this is what i’m using.

Flag Post

Copper cog is one of the best relics at that level and Team Doushi has nice spread. I would suggest replacing teardrop gem for one of those two.

Flag Post

U can sell those what you dont use.And i ask should i get Jade Cog,Pearl of Kazai or Rainbow Seishin.

Flag Post

Don’t get the Jade Cog. Some people like Rainbow Seishin and the Pearl of Kazai, but I prefer black flame orb, ice pendant, volcano pendant, energy ball, toshi tora, and shards of the path. Possible replace Shards of the path with Lion Paw.

Flag Post
well... i am lv 36 and this is my Relic combination : The blood fragments - 35% health + 10% speed (i will change it soon ) The obsidian fragments - 75 power/ninja + 10% critical (i will change it soon ) Wings of Seishou - 40% health + 20% agility Kengen mask - 25% armor + 25 agility Copper cog - 25% armor + 50 power/ninja Golden monkey - 35% health + 15 agility ---------------------------------------------------------- total : 110% health 10% speed 10% critical 125 power/ninja 50% armor 40 + 20% agility and with this my clan wins every tournament and has about 80000 hp :D

Flag Post

I cannot include builds that use karma relics unless the suggester is very high level, due to the fact that you should never buy karma relics that you will sell later