Stat Resets

96 posts

Flag Post

Hi everyone, thank you for playing SAS3 and giving us your feedback.

We’re aware of the resets that are happening for many of you and are working on fixing those issues.

In the mean time we’d like to thank you for your patience and let you know to keep giving us feedback and bug reports.

Some players have reported that re-logging in has brought their rank back (not limited to jarek56 here in this thread :) ). It seems there may be a connection issue and you’re either not connecting to the server to retrieve your info, or progress isn’t saved. We’re working on incorporating some visual cue to allow you to see if you’re connected correctly.

OK. We’ve got the feature in now.

See it circled here http://i.imgur.com/p5cIq.png

If you see the floppy disk orange, refresh the game immediately. Any progress you make will not be saved.

Flag Post

Arigatou. I hope it doesn’t get deleted again, because oh boy..

Flag Post

give feedback? yay please give us the option to disable the camera movement it confuses some players and causes lag and thanks :D!

Flag Post
Originally posted by farmwitme:

give feedback? yay please give us the option to disable the camera movement it confuses some players and causes lag and thanks :D!

Yep i’d like that cause i always move my camera too far away and get attacked by zombies while trying to fix it….so please make it so that camera follows player instead of mouse

Flag Post

Keyboard is stuck,when u are moving longer on one side.It stuck then and frustrating.

Flag Post

That’s good to know, thanks Ninjakiwi!
This game is amazing, I always need my daily-fill of zombies killings.

Flag Post

can u just give back our ranks from the resets cause this is getting annoying

Flag Post

Hey, I know you guys are working hard. I do appreciate the hard work. I just want to report that MY ranks got reset, too, and I was playing at literally 10:30 A.M. US Eastern Coast Time, and had a rank of 16. I log in at 2:54 P.M. at the same day, and my rank is reset to 1. I’m not sure WHY this is happening, but I really hope it gets fixed soon, because I REALLY like this game. Should I not play to prevent further screwups?

Flag Post

Wierd. Nevermind, my rank’s fine…relogged in…odd. Thanks anyway!

The zooming feature of this game’s a cool way of playing, but given the lag that can set in from MASSIVE ZOMBIE ATTACKS, it really becomes pointless. A button to EASILY turn the feature on and off would be an EXCELLENT feature, since sometimes it’s nice to zoom. If it is feasible code-wise, perhaps activating the “centered screen” would force the view back to the character, and turning the centering ability off would switch you to free looking?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Golemator1:

can u just give back our ranks from the resets cause this is getting annoying

That’s the hope, we just need to work out a feasible way to do that.

Flag Post

i just got demoted a rank it makes me mad only one like why really come on

Flag Post

My rank was 19 and now i am rank 1 again…

Flag Post

IF anyone got a reset try refreshing your game it helps

Flag Post

Yep, acegallaidol. We’re almost entirely sure that the resets are from connections. There are two probabilities:

1. You log in but a lack of connection means you don’t get your game data, and it looks like you’re reset. Refreshing will fix this up (unless you don’t connect again)

2. You’re not connected so your game data cannot save and the next time you log in you get game data but none of the progress of last time.

We’re working on something to let you know if you’re connected, and to try stop it being so temperamental.

Flag Post

It helps by refreshing but if it doesn’t connect just keep refreshing until you get your rank and stuff back hope my posts helps

Flag Post

You mean when the disk turns orange we must click it?

Flag Post

An easier solution to crashing, relevant or not, would be reducing the spam of nests. Its annoying when theres two trains of zombies flowing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by varnine:

Varnine that’s just the autosave at work

Flag Post
Originally posted by varnine:

Clicking it can sometimes re-establish a connection. But usually the only option is to refresh the game.

Anything that happens while the disk is orange cannot be saved.

Flag Post

i have tried your sujestions login and out refresh can you some how locat my profile and restor it i am so frustratid plz restor my profile i was lv 20 and it had tacken my 4 days to get that far

Flag Post

Hmm I don’t have any floppy disks on my screen at all and yet it resets my stats and guns every time. I’ve refreshed about 5 times and still re-sets. Do you guys have a rough estimate on when this irritating bug will be fixed? That would be greatly appreciated :D thanks.

Flag Post

Um, this happened to me and I lost 3 ranks, one of which I payed for… is there any way to fix it or at least give me the level I payed for?

Flag Post

my brothers game lost all his guns and leavls and wost thing it made his porfile freaze

Flag Post

Two days in a row I’ve lost everything :(

Flag Post

I didn’t lose any ranks, but I just lost 50k in cash that I had yesterday. :X
Is this something we can see fixed, somehow?

Really, the game is going to lose a lot of good, kred-paying players if this keeps happening.