Stat Resets page 2

103 posts

Flag Post

when you buy ammo or weps, the green floppy disk begins flashing. does that mean the game is saving?
and where is the game saved? locally (ex C:\user\local\etc) or servers (kong, ninjakiwi,mochi, etc)?

Flag Post

Yes it mean it is saving and it is saved on the server which you are playing (Kong,Ninjakiwi,Mochigames,Etc)

Flag Post

Omg! That’s what happened on kiwi.com! I had a level 19 character, I go check!

Flag Post

I was at level 42, logged out, and it set me back to level 22. I went back through the game and got up to level 43 and when I logged back in, level 22. Why is that?

Flag Post

The same exact thing happened to me Blake. I have no idea why. I wasn’t as high a level as you but I was a level 8 and when I logged back in I was a level 6. It’s really aggravating.

Flag Post

The only time I got the orange disk was when i was in a purge game :|
I guess there were too many zombies because the game just froze and i had to refresh.

Flag Post

WTF I was level 18 or something and just felt like playing this again and now I’m level 1. Screw this game this is like the 2nd or 3rd time this happened too me.

Flag Post

this happend once or twice but i have to wait for 3-6 days to get it back
atleast mine got back, or else I’LL NEVER PLAY AGAIN.
P.sVECTORS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!
P.ss ninga kiwi, can you lower the devestater’s health. and when he hits the ground next to me i have to wait all over again

Flag Post

level 28 in the morning – logged on at night and level 1

Flag Post

jeeze i worked 4 days ina row to get to level 24 and then my account got reset and now im level 1. Ninja Kiwi i love your games but, this is big. ifyoucould plz restor my levls.

Flag Post

i was close to lvl 31, my profile wasnt able to get found. refreshing didnt helped.
tried again after 5 minutes and everything was okay again :D

Flag Post

If Ninjakiwi saved their data in IP instead of Ninjakiwi accounts, some major problems would go down in Asia, because like 10 families share one IP in Asia, but it would make this problem stop, I was level 50 at 1:30 AM on a Sat, I refreshed because of a chat freeze, and boom, level 1.

Flag Post

I was a level 35, And My Internet Was Slow, So I logged in as guest and played single player in level 1 (while waiting for my level 35 to load). But Then I Was Permanently: A Level 1, And The Game Screen Went Black (exept the chat bar). Can’t NinjaKiwi Make Our Account Save In Kongregate?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DeathVador:

I was a level 35, And My Internet Was Slow, So I logged in as guest and played single player in level 1 (while waiting for my level 35 to load). But Then I Was Permanently: A Level 1, And The Game Screen Went Black (exept the chat bar). Can’t NinjaKiwi Make Our Account Save In Kongregate?

It has something to do with cookies and NK being “indie”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 6thgraderhere:

Nothing to do with cookies, it’s about connection to our servers. Also not sure why you’d put “indie” in quotes…

Just so you know, no one has ever been reset. We keep logs of player data and there has been zero cases where player data has been been cleared or set back levels. Everyone who has seen a “reset” is either not connected to our server, and therefore hasn’t loaded their data, or weren’t connected in the first place, and never saved their data. That’s why refreshing should work the majority of the time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AaronNinjaKiwi:
Originally posted by 6thgraderhere:

Nothing to do with cookies, it’s about connection to our servers. Also not sure why you’d put “indie” in quotes…

Just so you know, no one has ever been reset. We keep logs of player data and there has been zero cases where player data has been been cleared or set back levels. Everyone who has seen a “reset” is either not connected to our server, and therefore hasn’t loaded their data, or weren’t connected in the first place, and never saved their data. That’s why refreshing should work the majority of the time.

Yeah ok sounds great that it still works and all but when are you guys even gonna update the damn game.

Flag Post

I’d rather the guys fix the remaining problems and servers fully and make sure the problems are curtailed before they update the game, I think this is exactly what’s in their mind too maybe.

Flag Post

how does the rank 27 skill * Recovery* works?

Flag Post

You revive faster after death, not heal – that’s only for premium pack.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrucifixCreed:

You revive faster after death, not heal – that’s only for premium pack.

recovery is not prem

Flag Post

Please help me in this bug. I am now rank 44, but when i refresh the page I became rank 42, I thought the game didnt save so i just ignore it. When I ranked up to level 43 I Played one game and when the game ends, I refreshed the page to see if I ranked down again AND I DID RANKED DOWN AGAIN TO RANK 42 !! My Internet connection was fine, everything was fine and this happened to me nearly 10 times, everytime I ranked up i refreshed the page and the same thing happened over and over again.Need some help here >.<

Flag Post

i was level 48 but now i am level 1 da fuq ? i need rank 48 back this is unfair game bug game i say i was in moring 48 when i did leave go out and come back then i was level 1 i want my level 48 back!! im karlusin123 in the game

Flag Post
Originally posted by karlusin123:

i was level 48 but now i am level 1 da fuq ? i need rank 48 back this is unfair game bug game i say i was in moring 48 when i did leave go out and come back then i was level 1 i want my level 48 back!! im karlusin123 in the game

Its probably because you might of deleted your cookie files. Try just refreshing the page or restart your computer.

Flag Post

thanks so much NINJAKIWI … but about the new orange disk its not shown on my screen

Flag Post

Yea this happened to me, along with my $500,000 from kreds….only lost 1 level, but it still counts…I didn’t see any disk logo at the top…