Holy Hand Grenade?

17 posts

Flag Post

I seen in the game that there is a control for using a holy hand grenade (H) but it seems to be nonexistent. I have only seen the regular and the cyro grenades in-game but never a holy hand grenade. Any idea why?

Flag Post

I believe they’re just very rare.
I’m not exactly sure where you can find them, but I assume there’s a tiny chance you’ll get one in a crate that drops. (not sure if the level/mode matters or not)

I’m sure others have seen/used them though, they sound very destructive to zombies!

Flag Post

the holy hand gernade i believe is not implemented in the pc version. both cyro and holy gernade was in ipod version before pc. actualy sas 3 version 1.0. for ipod had all 3 gernades

Flag Post

No it doesn’t exist, they made the design for it but didn’t bother putting it in the game…

Flag Post

By what I’ve heard from the iOS version, it does massive damage (more than regular frag grenades) to the zombies. It would be hard to carry out that damage across 4 different players at once.

Flag Post

it is in the game but you must be higher lvl if i remember right since on android version i had to get lvl 30 for my first holy hand

Flag Post

Holy Hand Grenade starts dropping at 30+, and increases in drop rate at 40+.

It does massive damage, and can pretty much wipe out almost any type of zomb.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Holy Hand Grenade starts dropping at 30+, and increases in drop rate at 40+.

It does massive damage, and can pretty much wipe out almost any type of zomb.

thats proably ipod version, cause im 40 in pc and never got holy hand gernade. when this game first came out couple years ago, all 3 gernades was there but only the norm was implemented. jsut couple months ago they added cyro. the update in ninja kiwi never said holy was added.

"
v20120224.13.09.26

- selectable purge/onslaught/apocalypse
- ten Elite Ranks
- nightmare mode for ranks 40+
- new guns
- new perks
- six cryo grenades to start the game
"

official update thread http://ninjakiwi.com/Forum/showthread.php/224-Updates-changes-and-game-status-please-check-regularly

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alterio:

I seen in the game that there is a control for using a holy hand grenade (H) but it seems to be nonexistent. I have only seen the regular and the cyro grenades in-game but never a holy hand grenade. Any idea why?

yeah non essiting

Flag Post

Holy Hand Grenade is only for the iphone/android version

Flag Post
Originally posted by Snype12:

No it doesn’t exist, they made the design for it but didn’t bother putting it in the game…

Itt does exist but not in the pc version.Atleast not quite yet. Maybe they are going to put itt in the future.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rihard999:
Originally posted by Snype12:

Itt does exist but not in the pc version.Atleast not quite yet. Maybe they are going to put itt in the future.

That would be awesome!

Flag Post

Untill that we gonna need to be pros with or own nades.Problem is,somehow the Fragment nade got little much weaker even than cryo.how should we use it now dammit!

Flag Post

cyro is weaker, it must be the lag

Flag Post

Cryo is weaker but much more useful.

Flag Post

I cant wait until holy hand grenades. Because when your in apocalypse, it’
ll be sooo much easier to stay up and kill zombie >:)

Flag Post

i put out a shoutout in his profile i hope he respawn to see if hes ever gonna put it