Bug Reports page 3

173 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by charlbrits:

This is the 2nd time the servers are down this week (1st time was for 3 days or so)…I hope the devs realize that they have paying players on kong as well.

server looks fine to me, maybe ur internet failed on you

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

I’m sure NinjaKiwi is working on it, but are the multiplayer servers down for many other players?

It was down a few days ago but pretty OK for me since.

Flag Post

hey ninja kiwi there is some glitches that my grenades went through the walls and people getting stuck in the walls or outside the map pls fix it

Flag Post

There is a bug of sticky control (moving)

although it can be fixed by pressing the button of where your drifitng towards, it can kill players.
(e.g. If I drift to the left, I press left, and it stops. )

Flag Post
Originally posted by ppppqq:

There is a bug of sticky control (moving)

although it can be fixed by pressing the button of where your drifitng towards, it can kill players.
(e.g. If I drift to the left, I press left, and it stops. )

same, one time i found that i keep going left and i pressed a and it stoped

Flag Post

sticky control (moving)+1
it killed me hundreds times!

Flag Post

BTW all SAS series and knight orc assault all have sticky ctrl bug

Flag Post

keep getting really low kill count when i know i have killed more than what it haz said

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mejestic5:

keep getting really low kill count when i know i have killed more than what it haz said

same glitch as me, but the opposite. i get MORE than i kill.

Flag Post

When i refreshed the page i lost a rank

Flag Post

ok first i am lvl 22 just got my bren and lvling up pretty slowly until i only needed 22000 exp again then i clicked on multiplayer onslaught and when everyone joined it had a the page went white and it had a circle with a ! inside it. When i refreshed i went frem lvl 22 to a lvl 21 again and i lost my cash i lost my bren and most inportantly i wasted my time. this is the 3rd time it happened to me first time was from lvl 16-lvl 13, second time was from lvl 19-lvl 17 and 3rd time was from lvl 22-lvl 21. Now im forced to quit SAS now cause i cant use hours of my precious time levelling it up just to lose a lvl. im going back to tdp4. at least my games are saved

Flag Post
  1. reason, 1 hour of waiting for it to connect

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mejestic5:

lag …

Originally posted by MiGu3l1408:

ok first i am lvl 22 just got my bren and lvling up pretty slowly until i only needed 22000 exp again then i clicked on multiplayer onslaught and when everyone joined it had a the page went white and it had a circle with a ! inside it. When i refreshed i went frem lvl 22 to a lvl 21 again and i lost my cash i lost my bren and most inportantly i wasted my time. this is the 3rd time it happened to me first time was from lvl 16-lvl 13, second time was from lvl 19-lvl 17 and 3rd time was from lvl 22-lvl 21. Now im forced to quit SAS now cause i cant use hours of my precious time levelling it up just to lose a lvl. im going back to tdp4. at least my games are saved

that ! was your flash player crashing. Most games require flash unless it uses java or unity. Update your flash or get a better pc

Originally posted by ver112102:

1. reason, 1 hour of waiting for it to connect

crappy internet

Flag Post

thank you i will switch browsers and clear my cach

Flag Post
Originally posted by ver112102:

thank you i will switch browsers and clear my cach

COOL, it worked!

Flag Post

OI NINJA KIWI WTF HOW DID MY FRIEND GET 530 KILLS IN 3 WAVES OF OUNSLAUGHT EVEN ONLY A STARTER PISTOL I USED A PREMIUM WEAPON WICH IS A MACHINE GUN AND I KILLED THE MOST WTF I GOT ONLY 1 KILL SRSLY GAME WTF

Flag Post

EVEN NO LAG

Flag Post

zombies get ""stuck"" to the side of the map on purge so u cant kill them( even with rc"’rocket launcher")

Flag Post

this game is being hacked by so many people finding it quite hard to find a decent game please do something about these hackers there ruining the game for example bestdemons

Flag Post

I never EVER hacked in my life so don’t accuse me of something that i never did, ok?

Flag Post
Originally posted by BestDemons:

I never EVER hacked in my life so don’t accuse me of something that i never did, ok?

He didn’t say you hacked, the fact that you jumped out of no where and said “Im fcking innocent!” makes me suspicious…

Flag Post

Some people have lag. so its very common to have someone “pop up out of nowhere”. it happens to everyone no matter how fast of a computer you have

Flag Post

BestDemons isn’t a hacker. Also it sucks when the keys stick.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yankee2012:

BestDemons isn’t a hacker. Also it sucks when the keys stick.

Hey I’m not pointing fingers at anybody.

Flag Post

Bestdemon is hacking cause of his kills…. Look at it .. No one can reach that kind of kills in just a week.. >.<
So please report xD