Bug Reports page 4

175 posts

Flag Post

maybe the guy plays 24-7 shit i dont believe hes hacking leave it be 8P

Flag Post
Originally posted by AqhuH:

Bestdemon is hacking cause of his kills…. Look at it .. No one can reach that kind of kills in just a week.. >.<
So please report xD

You have any evidence to prove he’s hacking? Besides, he’s a freaking mod, ever meet a hacking mod on Kong?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 6thgraderhere:
Originally posted by AqhuH:

Bestdemon is hacking cause of his kills…. Look at it .. No one can reach that kind of kills in just a week.. >.<
So please report xD

You have any evidence to prove he’s hacking? Besides, he’s a freaking mod, ever meet a hacking mod on Kong?

hacking mods? yes but not on kong

Flag Post

haha bestdemons high scores have been wiped either that hes been banned

Flag Post

1) Hacker_SAS3 2,552,953,523 on total kills in high score.

someone pls ban him man.

he got that score in just today.

Flag Post

Hacker_SAS3 is obviously an acct created by another existing player. For 2 possible reasons

1. To try out game hacks without endangering his own acct
2. To make an obvious hack to mask another hack on the score board, a diversion..

Flag Post

Yeah Hacker_SAS3 is record kills and deaths only in high score

Flag Post

the last time I stopped playing a + or – 30 minutes I was at level 15 when I came back I was at level 12 plz try to fix :/

Flag Post

<——-same a few of my lvl 44 account’s went from lvl 44 to 20 or 1 :( plz fix ,i sent the support picture’s of my lvl etc.and they never responded ,i think they don’t care /or just not looking into it anymore.

Flag Post

Have experienced this bug three times:

Playing a public onslaught match. We kill all the zombies in the current wave. We wait forever (~5 minutes) but the next wave doesn’t show up. I believe all the other players experienced the same thing, because we were running all around the map, fixing barricades, and spinning in place.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 58mugruber:

<——-same a few of my lvl 44 account’s went from lvl 44 to 20 or 1 :( plz fix ,i sent the support picture’s of my lvl etc.and they never responded ,i think they don’t care /or just not looking into it anymore.

if its your kong acc, i doubt they can do much, if its your mochi/nk account, they can restore it (they restored my nk acc)

Flag Post

hey guys. i used to play this a long time ago and if i got grenades or sentrys i could decide not to use them til i get a different map. now that does not hapen so i never win on the hard maps because loss of sentry and grenades

Flag Post
Originally posted by shudup69:

hey guys. i used to play this a long time ago and if i got grenades or sentrys i could decide not to use them til i get a different map. now that does not hapen so i never win on the hard maps because loss of sentry and grenades

that never happened in the pc version…

Flag Post

yah it sucks BUT i always start with 6 cyro grenades but i find cyro (i think i spelled it wrong lol) grenades useless. ps. i dont know how to do “originaly posted by….” so this may be confusingto some people

Flag Post

yah it sucks BUT i always start with 6 cyro grenades but i find cyro (i think i spelled it wrong lol) grenades useless. ps. i dont know how to do “originaly posted by….” so this may be confusingto some people

Look in to the left of an users post, there should be a “quote” button there, hope this helps you in the future ;3

Flag Post

Its very useful, If you know when and how to use it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_SnowBlind:

Look in to the left of an users post, there should be a “quote” button there, hope this helps you in the future ;3

thanks and oh it isnt too urgent because i have aLOT of money and found out when those grenades are useful

Flag Post

Ive got a serious bug , Every Multiplayer Game … I Get 100+ kills , when the match finished it shows 2 Kills?!

Flag Post

The graphics take way too damn long to load at times. Please fix this problem A.S.A.P.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SuperDuperGamer:

The graphics take way too damn long to load at times. Please fix this problem A.S.A.P.

get a better pc

Flag Post

I’ve got a better idea. I’m going to keep joining games to ensure people like you can’t play because my graphics won’t load properly. Don’t like it? Get a better game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SuperDuperGamer:

I’ve got a better idea. I’m going to keep joining games to ensure people like you can’t play because my graphics won’t load properly. Don’t like it? Get a better game.

play single player first, like let it load in single player then play multiplayer

Flag Post

I have lost my Rank 22 account & I have reloaded 20 times but I can`t bring back my account what the hell is going on ?

Flag Post

Hello, the same iv lost my rank in this game. Im pretty sure im on right acc. Can you tell us what we can do or why it is?

Flag Post
Originally posted by a1pha919:

I have lost my Rank 22 account & I have reloaded 20 times but I can`t bring back my account what the hell is going on ?

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/192-sas-zombie-assault-3/topics/286553-stat-resets?page=1