Bug Reports page 5

173 posts

Flag Post

Guys…. I was enjoying myself with my Minigun.. then suddenly the game screen start to became nonsense… the zombie is gone… player is gone… but the shot was there.. i can change my weapon.. but can’t see my character or the gun.. only the shot… when i stop shooting… the shot did not appeared… why is this happening to me …??

 
Flag Post

Sometimes when i wanna play PURGE, i select it, click play and get into the ONSLAUGHT! This is horrible fix it please!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by renatm:

Sometimes when i wanna play PURGE, i select it, click play and get into the ONSLAUGHT! This is horrible fix it please!

it does that for apoc too :P just reclick purge or apoc

 
Flag Post

When playing a game of onslaught the game wouldn’t complete even though all enemies were eliminated.

 
Flag Post

Please help me in this bug. I am now rank 44, but when i refresh the page I became rank 42, I thought the game didnt save so i just ignore it. When I ranked up to level 43 I Played one game and when the game ends, I refreshed the page to see if I ranked down again AND I DID RANKED DOWN AGAIN TO RANK 42 !! My Internet connection was fine, everything was fine and this happened to me nearly 10 times, everytime I ranked up i refreshed the page and the same thing happened over and over again. Please Help Me….

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DeathVador:

Please help me in this bug. I am now rank 44, but when i refresh the page I became rank 42, I thought the game didnt save so i just ignore it. When I ranked up to level 43 I Played one game and when the game ends, I refreshed the page to see if I ranked down again AND I DID RANKED DOWN AGAIN TO RANK 42 !! My Internet connection was fine, everything was fine and this happened to me nearly 10 times, everytime I ranked up i refreshed the page and the same thing happened over and over again. Please Help Me….

use ur head and look at the other sticky topic, technically it applies to you too. Click here you derp :P

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by renatm:

Sometimes when i wanna play PURGE, i select it, click play and get into the ONSLAUGHT! This is horrible fix it please!

That is not a bug. Double click the game mode you want to play, it doesn’t always take the first time. Make sure you re click it every time also.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MysticX401:

When playing a game of onslaught the game wouldn’t complete even though all enemies were eliminated.

Happens due to lag, this can happen on any mode.

 
Flag Post

I DONT KNOW WHY MY MOUSE STUCKS EVERYTIME I SHOOT

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by lalsiamkhuptong:

I DONT KNOW WHY MY MOUSE STUCKS EVERYTIME I SHOOT

uhhh…lag or get a new mouse

 
Flag Post

My progress resets every time I quit and come back.
Its as if my game isn’t saving…except occasionally.

 
Flag Post

i think some other people have experienced this glitch too
what happens is that the screen freezes for a few seconds,then you teleport out of bounds ( on the other side of the barricade ) this has only happend on karnavile and airport
please help me fix this glitch
side effects
losing a level of exp
having no ammo for assault rifles and shotguns
losing all progress
and worst of all, guns not working

 
Flag Post

I lost all my items

 
Flag Post

twice already I’ve been brought back to the main screen while playing :(

scratch that… now everytime I play, I’m brought to the home page ___

 
Flag Post

I’m not having any problems

 
Flag Post

it needs chat
plss put chat

 
Flag Post

That won’t ever happen. NK stopped editing this game and there won’t be chat,holy grenade,pulse rifle in the shop…

 
Flag Post

Can u fix these glitches?when i run to corner i glitch out of base :S!

 
Flag Post

I’m playing on my 5th gen iPod Touch, and daily missions have stopped showing up, in an attempt to fix this, I deleted the app and redownloaded it. When I logged back in, instead of being an elite 7, I was pushed back down to an elite 3. What am I doing wrong?

As a side note, today I killed ALL the zombies in “Apocalypse” mode, is that supposed to happen? :P

 
Flag Post

I was playing in Coop mode and i seen some players glitch through walls and i seen a zombie glitch through a barricade. Is that even
possible? Fix it please!

 
Flag Post

ABOUT THE RANK RESET THINGY THATS AN EASY PROBLEM WHEN MY ACCOUNT WAS RANK 10 AND GOT A PROBLEM IN THE ELECTRICTY I JUST SIMPLY PRESS THE REFRESH BUTOON BUT TURNS OUT I WAS BACK TO RANK 1 SO I REFRESH AGAIN IT TURN BACK INTO RANK 10 again!! BELEIVE ME IT WORKS HAPPENS ANYTIME :D WISH YOU LUCK!!

 
Flag Post

Account gets 4 kills when it has 0 deaths and has killed heaps more than 4 (this goes with low xp etc as well) Could be misunderstanding but since im doing better than others and i get like 1/5 there kills don’t think so

Account doesn’t load sometimes when playing multiplayer and have to refresh (minorish)

 
Flag Post

I can’t seem to connect to the SAS Servers, no matter how many times I refresh. It completely cripples me from playing the game since I don’t want to play as a guest and start at level 1. Can you find the source of this problem? I also have another concern about playing in the Black Isle map. I saw a comment about this, and found out it was true when I played and was suddenly sent to the menu screen and somehow continued playing even though I could do nothing. Also, I have an issue with the “downed and no timer” scenerios. I go down, and I don’t have a nice little circle counting me down, so I stay down forever and my team dies or goes without me, which SUCKS.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ima_noob:

Account gets 4 kills when it has 0 deaths and has killed heaps more than 4 (this goes with low xp etc as well) Could be misunderstanding but since im doing better than others and i get like 1/5 there kills don’t think so

That’s not a bug. That’s lag. I used to have that until I got a faster computer. It’s not uncommon. The trick is to be less laggy than the other players, then you’ll see them shooting at nothing.

*Mutters something unintelligible *

EDIT: Fyi, just rediscovered, press ‘m’ in a game to see your lag, I think. Quite hard to interpret what it actually means though.
Haven’t actually played for a while :P

 
Flag Post

OK lets see…I kill 100 more then the some guy, I didn’t die while the guy died 3 times. He even dealt less damage. He still got more exp. Not sure if this is a bug or that lower ranks get more exp.