wundder weapons

65 posts

Flag Post

why cant you put a raygun an arc gun also we need more weapons more new maps and guns must have discount in higher level we also want 8 players and some traps for zombies <3 also some claymores please do ;3

Flag Post

1. its called CAW
2. we need suggestion topic…

Flag Post

Best, Freaking, Topic title.

Flag Post

no king i really mean an arc gun which shhots out lighting not lasers.

Flag Post

Oh look, CoD crap.

Keep it in CoD, MmKay?

Flag Post

handheld railguns?

Flag Post

how about turret rail guns..i think thats more realistic

Flag Post

hmmm yea nice idea guys

Flag Post

howz zabout a gun upgration and attachments that will be good a juke box which will upgrade your guns in every map and in apocalypse there will be nuke bomb only and… the guns must have some extra 10% damage boost now that will be awsome!! and a new version of a claymore claymore spikes! and increase the map type 19x large kk ninja

Flag Post

some of this i got it in black ops ;pp but mostly some of my ideas were stolen from treyarch out it on zombies so… gimme more ideas

Flag Post

you can upgrade ammo clip size, dammage to like +95%, crit dammage, and fire rate

Flag Post

how

Flag Post

thx king but my post has been removed :(

Flag Post

it’s true all these are my ideas but when blackops come out my ideas were stolen from treyarch and now they removed my post so what next horrible thing is gonna happen to me

Flag Post

If these guns/turrets ever come out, it’s most likely going to be premium. Which means a disadvantage to players that don’t spend kreds on this game.

Flag Post

from what i know NK stopped updating this game. so chance any these unrealistic things coming true would be minimal ^^
honestly, the weapons r already good enuf =3= anything better would make u invincible already…. in fact the only thats needs to be fixed is the pathetic turrents….

Flag Post
Originally posted by tyj1995:

from what i know NK stopped updating this game. so chance any these unrealistic things coming true would be minimal ^^
honestly, the weapons r already good enuf =3= anything better would make u invincible already…. in fact the only thats needs to be fixed is the pathetic turrents….

they still update mobile version atleast. i guess cause its a less of a hassle. sas 3 version 1.9 came out few days ago and 1.8 like last month. theres like 50 things in mobile version thats not in pc version lol. Let’s just hope that they are working on the lag.

Flag Post

well some of them must not be premium cause it will dissapoint the players and there must be a new vrsion of a turret i gree with you guys

Flag Post

and we need more lmg like stoner 63 and a german browning i forgot the name but it’s a german browning

Flag Post

for every update since pc version, there was a non prem something added. i doubt they would do a update only for prem.

Flag Post

i hope for non-premiums some only cause it won’t be fair

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingofrsjr:

for every update since pc version, there was a non prem something added. i doubt they would do a update only for prem.

That was when buisness was good.

Flag Post

i hope ninja kiwi takes care of the lags cause by hackers

Flag Post
Originally posted by ironhide200:

You have just proven that you’re more idiotic than you look.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ironhide200:

Lag is lag, hackers hack, but they don’t cause lag bro.