wundder weapons page 3

65 posts

Flag Post

why don’t add some of old weapones from museum, like M1928A1 Thomson (the Gangster Style) SubMachine Gun,or M1918A2 BAR, or maybe M1919A6 .30 Cal Browning (note the M2 Browning in this game is wrong, note:the barrel looks like this [http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/db/Browning_M1919a.png] instead of this [http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9a/Machine_gun_M2_1.jpg] and of Course Add this Pistoll as well [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Colt_Model_of_1911_U.S._Army_b.png]

Flag Post

Ok first of all, NK doesn’t check the kong fourms, posting stuff here isn’t getting anywhere. You gotta go to their website to be even seen.

Flag Post

really? okay then

Flag Post

Let’s seee…
A placed mortar turret which hits an area in front of it, some distance away.(Bloons TD is the inspiration)
A Turret which fires Freeze Grenades(Ice tower from Bloons)
A Double rocket launching turret (Decision 2)
Mines, Claymores, Freeze Bombs. (Multiple sources)
Detonatable Mines, Freeze Bombs. (Again multiple sources.)
And some good sniper rifles(Slow fire rate, moderate reload and mobility, High accuracy,range and damage, low mag capacity but moderate cost bullets).
If any are stupid point them out. If you want suggest it to NK. Just posting it to express what could make the game as easy for the non-premiums as it is for the premium user.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nikss:

Let’s seee…
A placed mortar turret which hits an area in front of it, some distance away.(Bloons TD is the inspiration)
And some good sniper rifles(Slow fire rate, moderate reload and mobility, High accuracy,range and damage, low mag capacity but moderate cost bullets).
If any are stupid point them out. If you want suggest it to NK. Just posting it to express what could make the game as easy for the non-premiums as it is for the premium user.

No one reads what I posted here? NK doesn’t check Kong fourms, you gotta go to NK.com to be seen.
Also towers are pretty much a waste of money in this game. (currently anyway) New tower ideas don’t fit in much.

Flag Post

The boxes which appear give enough towers for a good fight. I don’t care whether NK checks this forum. I suggested ideas, if anyone wants they can relay it to Ninja. I also would like it if those bonuses which spawn contain only weapons you DON’T have and always has something instead of cash and all.

Flag Post

The boxes which appear give enough towers for a good fight. I don’t care whether NK checks this forum. I suggested ideas, if anyone wants they can relay it to Ninja. I also would like it if those bonuses which spawn contain only weapons you DON’T have and always has something instead of cash and all.

Well that’s a real fourm killer.

Flag Post

soo…wat was the purpose of this thread??

Flag Post

It was a wep idea thread, now it’s a barren wasteland :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by 6thgraderhere:

It was a wep idea thread, now it’s a barren wasteland :P

well untill nikss bumbed it

Flag Post

Let’s seee…

Even if NK could see this…
1) Sniper rifle want? Mark-II. Derp.
2) Double rockets, Claymores, Freeze Bombs, Detonatable Mines? What use are those? The game’s easy enough!

Flag Post

Double rockets sounds retardely overpowered, nu thanks.

Flag Post

were talking zombies not tdp4 or ww2 and some crappy stuff… try like a grenade launcher called annihilater for premium and another for no-premium or like rail gun turrets and extra ammo clip upgrade in lvl 22 also some attach like shotgun barrel flame thrower and grenade launcher only and a nuke in apoc mode rarely and a speed increase like 10 percent or 5 perk but if my guess is correct then ninjakiwi will put this update on sas zombie assault 4

Flag Post

dude, sas 3 isnt even completed, and like i said like 1000 times, sas 4 isnt comming out

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingofrsjr:

dude, sas 3 isnt even completed, and like i said like 1000 times, sas 4 isnt comming out

well then y kiwi updated sas3 and i just said a if my guess is correct i mean a dictionary or something