65 posts

Flag Post

They don’t update the game anymore.

Flag Post

the last time two hackers made me lag and im not an idiot i swear

Flag Post

wtf why did i change the topic were here to talk about wepon not something else

Flag Post

I like the idea of a rail gun turret, and claymores. I hope they’re added to the mobile.

Flag Post

yeh….<3

Flag Post

kiwi update the game!!

Flag Post

what about getting medal for guns ever thought about that its a great idea

Flag Post

I don’t remember a medal, please refresh my memory?

Flag Post

wait your talking bout guns or medals?

Flag Post

o.0

Flag Post

no seriously you guys talk bout wepons or medals tell me

Flag Post
Originally posted by ironhide200:

well we should add in-game achievements then we should get guns that u cant buy with coins or money but with only medals that u complete E.g 1000 kills gets you a reaper ( i made that up ) its genius idea thinks about it.

Flag Post

lol 1k kills to get gun, that gun better be WORST then m1 grand to keep it fair. more relistic would be 100k kills for a gun cause i can easily get 1.5k kills per onslaught

Flag Post
Originally posted by techno45:

well we should add in-game achievements then we should get guns that u cant buy with coins or money but with only medals that u complete E.g 1000 kills gets you a reaper ( i made that up ) its genius idea thinks about it.

your right it is genius!!

Flag Post

thx and think about how will lag come there will be no lag and we should replace premium weapons with guns u need to unlock.

Flag Post
Originally posted by techno45:

thx and think about how will lag come there will be no lag and we should replace premium weapons with guns u need to unlock.

i don’t now if lag will come i’m talking only anout wunderr weapons and…..youe welcome

Flag Post

I don’t understand the “kred hate” You can easily spend maybe an hour and get 30 kreds a day if you do them often and if its your first time you get up to maybe 60.Also,you people who have gamestop,I know you guys don’t really use them,you can buy kreds with them.

Flag Post

mmm indeed

Flag Post

kiwi to prove that you care of your fans update this post to prove yourself worthy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fierydragon:

I don’t understand the “kred hate” You can easily spend maybe an hour and get 30 kreds a day if you do them often and if its your first time you get up to maybe 60.Also,you people who have gamestop,I know you guys don’t really use them,you can buy kreds with them.

fierydragon what are these them that you speak of?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ingold:
Originally posted by fierydragon:

fierydragon what are these them that you speak of?

powerpoints

Flag Post

why kiwi won’t update my forums?

Flag Post

Flag Post

it would be much cooler if you put an operated mortar for a much bigger map, the largerthe map the more awesome it is to place zombies

Flag Post

it would be much cooler if you put an operated mortar for a much bigger map, the largerthe map the more awesome it is to place zombies

RPG-7>Mortar ’Cause the RPG is mobile ^^