Hey, I want my 100 kreds back. (locked)

11 posts

Flag Post

Refresh?

Flag Post

did your stats reset? theres a flopy disc on the above the game. if its orange, it wont save anything you do.

Flag Post

XSAS seems to be a skill pack thingy… i think it unlock skills and gives $$. if im not wrong theres no weapons…
note: this is just a guess only. if can tell us what is is inside the pack u brought and what the pack promised is missing, it would be easier for everyone to help u.
if not find kong or NK for help

Flag Post

who tell you to waste 10$ ? .
if you spent a money in a game it’s your own risk it will gone or removed whatever

Flag Post

Xsas is a skill pack, you get more money/exp per zombie kill and other cool stuff. You do not get any guns or anything like that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by steven_boys:

if you spent a money in a game it’s your own risk it will gone or removed whatever

Thats like saying to someone who got murdered “well its your fault that you chose to go outside and get murdered”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spritefan:

Thats like saying to someone who got murdered “well its your fault that you chose to go outside and get murdered”

exactly

Flag Post

wtf you talking about.

Flag Post
Originally posted by monkofpo1:

wtf you talking about.

wtf did you necro bump this. also…spending kreds is your own risk #request lock

Flag Post

all i have to say is…

NOOBS!

Flag Post

Sir. If the floppy disk was orange when you bought that pack, it won’t save.
Now you learned your lesson.