[Guide] SAS: Zombie Assault 3

27 posts

Flag Post

SAS: Zombie Assault 3 Guide

Enjoy this Guide I made for the people that need Help, and whoever has read this.
Any questions, or comment’s just message me. You can find me Here
-Your Friend NeedHelpAskMe
Idea(s) Thread

Section 1 (Getting started)
Part 1: SAS: Zombie Assault 3
Part 2: Your account
Part 3: Other Features
Section 2 (How do I play)
Part 1: Controls
Part 2: Matches

Section 1 Getting started
Part 1: SAS:Zombie assault 3

If your reading this you must be new to SAS: Zombie assault 3, or just need some help :). I hope this answers your questions, if not all of your questions are answered than be happy to leave me a message! Happy Reading, and I hope you can learn from this guide!

The red bar at the top tells you how much exp you need to level up and how much you have.
The exp on the right tells you how you need, on the left is how much you have for example:
68,439/89,439
The one on the right is how much I have. The other one is what I need. So that means I need 20,000 EXP to level up!

Right under the exp bar is your next rank when you level up ,your gun, and the description of that rank.
Under that the big box fill with guns and ranks tells you the compelte list of what rank gives you. Here is that list:

Pistols:
Glock17 (Level 1)
Raging Bull .44 Magnum (Level 7)
Ruger P97 (Level 9)
Desert Eagle (Level 15)
Nitro Express .600 (Level 33)
MAC-10 (Level 44)
SMGs:
Skorpion (Level 2
MP5 (Level 4)
Vector (Level 14)
AUG PARA (Level 29)
ZCS Seizure (Level 45)
Assault Rifles:
AK-47 (Level 8)
M16A4 (Level 13)
FN FAL (Level 17)
SCAR-H (Level 23)
REC7 (Level 26)
ARX160 (Level 35)
Shotguns:
Stoeger side-by-side (Level 5)
Winchester 9410 (Level 11)
SPAS-12 (Level 19)
M1014 (Level 31)
Machine Guns:
Bren (Level 22)
RPD (Level 28)
M249 SAW (Level 32)
MG4 (Level 36)
M240 MAG (Level 38)
M134 Minigun (Level 41)
Specials:
MGL-140 (Level 40)
MARK II (Level 43

Flag Post

Premium: Weapons

Premiums (Levels 1-49)

Beretta 93R
Glock 20 (Level 6)
PP-19 Bizon
M1 Garand
Beowulf
ZCS Wipeout (Level 49)
SCMITR Bio-shotgun (Level 47)
Browning M2 (Level 6)
RPG-7
M2A1 Flamethrower (Level 20)
M41-A Grendel 12.7 (Level 20)
JKH 0.887 CAW (Level 20)

Flag Post

Move- W,A,S,D
Change Weapon- Q,E
Reload Weapon- R
Shoot- Mouse click
Fix Barricade- F
Cyro Grenade- C
Grenade G
Holy hand Grenade- H
Weapon/Powerup/Buy ammo- Space Bar

Flag Post

What Mode, Matches:
Single Player- You get to pick the place not the type.
MultiPlayer- Onslaught Purge Apocalypse
Private Match- Onslaught Purge Apocalypse

Types of matches:
Onslaught
Purge
Apocalypse

Credit List:
NeedHelpAskMe
kingofrsjr
Ninja Kiwi Game Maker

Flag Post

Reserved
(Just in Case I add More)

Flag Post

Reserved
(Just in Case I add More)

Flag Post

The guide is now Open!

Post Below this line :) Also Please don’t quote my guide It’ll take up a lot of space on the first page. Thanks! :)
_________________________________________________________________________________

Flag Post
Originally posted by NeedHelpAskMe:

SAS: Zombie Assault 3 Guide

Enjoy this Guide I made for the people that need Help, and whoever has read this.
Any questions, or comment’s just message me. You can find me Here
-Your Friend NeedHelpAskMe

Section 1 (Getting started)
Part 1: SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Section 1 Getting started
Part 1: SAS:Zombie assault 3

If your reading this you must be new to SAS: Zombie assault 3, or just need some help :). I hope this answers your questions, if not all of your questions are answered than be happy to leave me a message! Happy Reading, and I hope you can learn from this guide!

The red bar at the top tells you how much exp you need to level up and how much you have.
The exp on the right tells you how you need, on the left is how much you have for example:
68,439/89,439
The one on the right is how much I have. The other one is what I need. So that means I need 20,000 EXP to level up!

Right under the exp bar is your next rank when you level up ,your gun, and the description of that rank.
Under that the big box fill with guns and ranks tells you the compelte list of what rank gives you. Here is that list:

Pistols:
Glock17 (Level 1)
Raging Bull .44 Magnum (Level 7)
Ruger P97 (Level 9)
Desert Eagle (Level 15)
Nitro Express .600 (Level 33)
MAC-10 (Level 44)
SMGs:
Skorpion (Level 2
MP5 (Level 4)
Vector (Level 14)
AUG PARA (Level 29)
ZCS Seizure (Level 45)
Assault Rifles:
AK-47 (Level 8)
M16A4 (Level 13)
FN FAL (Level 17)
SCAR-H (Level 23)
REC7 (Level 26)
ARX160 (Level 35)
Shotguns:
Stoeger side-by-side (Level 5)
Winchester 9410 (Level 11)
SPAS-12 (Level 19)
M1014 (Level 31)
Machine Guns:
Bren (Level 22)
RPD (Level 28)
M249 SAW (Level 32)
MG4 (Level 36)
M240 MAG (Level 38)
M134 Minigun (Level 41)
Specials:
MGL-140 (Level 40)
MARK II (Level 43

That’s 21k exp.. :P

Other than that, great guide! Looking forward to all the updates to this thread.

Flag Post

Also, could you find any info on revives and people communicating? I saw someone in a earlier game that was shouting “regroup” and other stuff like that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rainingrecon:

Also, could you find any info on revives and people communicating? I saw someone in a earlier game that was shouting “regroup” and other stuff like that.

Yeah I saw a thread like that, I have to find more info about that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rainingrecon:

Yeah I saw a thread like that, I have to find more info about that.

dont bother…

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/192-sas-zombie-assault-3/topics/292894-there-is-chat-green-text

Flag Post

also u need gun stats which u can get from wiki,

http://sas3guide.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons

u forgot nightmare mode,over all this guide needs improvements because all this can be found in the game itself,so this doesnt help in anyway. map guides would be nice but we already have that. perhaps you could do a guide on which guns to buy and not to buy

also rainingrecon…dont quote a really long post, thats just stupid

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingofrsjr:

also u need gun stats which u can get from wiki,

http://sas3guide.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons

u forgot nightmare mode,over all this guide needs improvements because all this can be found in the game itself,so this doesnt help in anyway. map guides would be nice but we already have that. perhaps you could do a guide on which guns to buy and not to buy

also rainingrecon…dont quote a really long post, thats just stupid

Yeah I know I have to add A LOT I mean A LOT LOT. That’s why I reserved 2 spots.

Flag Post

Update:
Added Premium Guns

Flag Post

More specific gun stats http://ninjakiwi.com/Forum/showthread.php/2480-Individual-SAS3-Gun-Stats

You want to dig through all the replies to get data on the elite ranked guns. Lvl 1-40 guns are in the spreadsheet.

Flag Post

I want to add the gun stats but its a lot for each weapon and premium.

Flag Post

I want to add the gun stats but its a lot for each weapon and premium.

Y’know, they have a wiki.

Flag Post

Lol…this is a guide? No offense, but anyone could do this in half an hour.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Yup. Add something about weapon choices, movement tactics, zombie spawns, how to approach each type of zombie.

F.E.
M1 Garand
A single shot rifle, with a high damage in the early games. Use it to clear mobs of zombies up close, but it isn’t as good as a shotgun.
Most important tip of this gun: get your free M1 Garand asap. Don’t worry about your ammo, you can buy it both in-game and out game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Yup. Add something about weapon choices, movement tactics, zombie spawns, how to approach each type of zombie.

F.E.
M1 Garand
A single shot rifle, with a high damage in the early games. Use it to clear mobs of zombies up close, but it isn’t as good as a shotgun.
Most important tip of this gun: get your free M1 Garand asap. Don’t worry about your ammo, you can buy it both in-game and out game.

wave, make a guide lol

Flag Post

I can try, but It wont be worth much. I simply do not have the experience with this game, only with formatting and using the forums. I might give it a go in a couple of days, first want to get some experience with the game itself. And also, I think a premium member should make a guide, because they know which guns are worth to buy etc.

Flag Post

Is anyone a high enough level to tell me if the prestige mode (Pheonix Badge) is free or not, on the Ipod version it was like 6 bucks. Just asking.

Flag Post

You missed something. F1-F5 is radio signal. You can’t see it yourself but others can.

“Stop whining and start winning "

- AgonyX

Flag Post

I have noticed something quite annoying while playing multiplayer. it doesnt revive myself! i just sit there. doing nothing. maybe they should fix this if it happens to anyone else, cuz if this happens every time i play, im not playing.

Flag Post

This happens because of lag. Usually when they’re too many zombies on your screen.