Awesome-er SAS3 Guide (locked)

10 posts

Flag Post

How to Play

Game Types:

Onslaught: Basic Killing Zombies in multiple rounds mode.

Purge: Take out multiple zombie spawn nests, Zombie spawn nests have lots of health and take lots of time to kill (except for the flamethrower). Only available in Co-op mode.

Apocolypse: Zombies spawn until everybody is dead. Only available in Co-op mode.

Nightmare: Nightmare mode is only available in Multiplayer and is used to get Elite XP, which is used for ranking up from ranks 40 to 50. To play Nightmare Mode, click the box that says Nightmare on it. The zombies in Nightmare have 10 x more health, are faster, and deal more damage.

Controls:

WASD – Move
[Click] – Fire Weapon
Q/E – Change Weapon
R – Reload Weapon
F – Fix Barricade
C – Cyro-Grenade
G – Grenade
[space] – Buy Ammo/Change Weapon

Note: Holy Grenade [H] is not available in PC version on this game.

Flag Post

Ranks

There are 50 ranks in this game. Each rank has a different emblem and whenever you gain a rank, you unlock either a weapon or a skill. Weapons are the things that you use to kill zombies; Skills are passive things that will help you in the game. Higher level weapons and skills are generally better then lower level weapons and skills. The higher rank you get, the harder the game gets, too. Higher rank levels have more rounds per match, and have harder zombies.

Note: Bold is Premium and Italics means Skill

Flag Post

Maps

Farmhouse

Farmhouse is the first map you unlock. It is the smallest map in the game and can be one of the hardest Co-op maps. Advantages of this map are that no devastators spawn, due to the map’s small size. All zombies spawn outside. There is also less zombies than other maps, hence the 40% extra EXP boost.

Caption: Spawn Point and Supply Crate Spawn Points

Airbase

Airbase is the second map you unlock, after farmhouse. This map may be somewhat challenging because of the lack of space and the annoying amount of entrances. Devastators can spawn in this map which may just ruin your day. Or kill you. This map gives a 20% EXP boost because there are slightly less zombies than other maps, with the exception of farmhouse.

Caption: Spawn Point and Supply Crate Spawn Points

Flag Post

[reserved]

Flag Post

[reserved]

Flag Post

[reserved]

Flag Post

[reserved]

Flag Post

so far the other guy’s guide is better…so far the saswiki is better than the other guy…therefor the wiki is better than your guide,therefor…i combo broke your “[reserved]”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hydronics:

I SHALL MAKE A BETTER GUIDE.

Don’t post yet.

and…

TO ALL YOU MODS OUT THERE…: I’ll delete extra placeholders later.

ALSO TO ALL YOU NOOBISH IDIOTS OUT THERE, THIS GUIDE ISN"T DONE YET.

Thank you :D

You know you could just add more to mine instead of making a new one… :| :)

Flag Post

No, I will make a better guide.