Scmitr or wipeout

12 posts

Flag Post

Should i get scimtr or wipeout

Flag Post

er um idk both

bio: high piercing,very good for like 1k zombies on screen
wipeout: flame effect can stack, this allows you to shoot a norm nest like 3 times then walk away. you do not need to shoot it to death like flamer, the (stacked) flame effect will kill it.

Flag Post

Too bad the Wipeout is only available at rank 49. That seems to be the best gun in the game.

Flag Post

Ima get scimtr cause it looks really good

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

Too bad the Wipeout is only available at rank 49. That seems to be the best gun in the game.

yea, both has their advantages.
bio can handle uber large crowds while wipeout is more of a shoot a few times then walk away

Flag Post

dude i bought the scimtr whoooooooo

Flag Post
Originally posted by SALSAKING369:

dude i bought the scimtr whoooooooo

grats…im amazed all 3 of your post is in this thread XD

Flag Post

waw

Flag Post

how much kreds is SCMITR?

Flag Post

I like both guns, but I must say the shotgun is more adaptable. The SMITR has a faster reload and the exploding corpse thing can come in handy with large amounts of zombies incoming. Plus it insta-kills most zombies in one shot. The dev takes a few more.

Flag Post

Wipeout. It’s one of the best weapons on the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ruzerek:

Wipeout. It’s one of the best weapons on the game.

DAFUQ, did you read what people said here? If not, then you are one of those wipedmybrain dudes with wipeout. They said both are good, not only wipeout, wipeout is only unlockable at lvl 49 so it’s a little strange for me to buy it with kreds when you are almost finished with this game (kinda finished) but scimtr is lvl 47 that’s a tad bit nearly the (kinda finished) thing but it is not as near as wipeout to lvl 50.