When will SAS:Zombie Assault 4 come out maybe?

93 posts

Flag Post

If Zombie assault 4 comes out please send a shout to me,Thank you.

Flag Post

There will be no Zombie assualt 4, the 3rd one hasn’t even had all updates yet.. .

Flag Post

sas 3 for pc did not get holy hand nades and sas 3 for ipod has 7 released maps out of 20ish maps

Flag Post

Myth: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 is coming out ermagherd!
TRUTH: Like TDP4, the devs are gonna keep upgrading SAS 3 until they feel they stuffed the game with content.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Johnnyh660:

TRUTH: Like TDP4, the devs are gonna keep upgrading SAS 3 until they feel they stuffed the game with content.

So basically your telling the noobs who want sas 4 right now to stfu, I envy you sir.

Flag Post

They shouldn’t release it until christmas 2013, or summer 2014. Because by then, they should have all of the glitches, bugs, and problems fixed, and they should have all the new content in the game, by then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KyleW94:

They shouldn’t release it until christmas 2013, or summer 2014. Because by then, they should have all of the glitches, bugs, and problems fixed, and they should have all the new content in the game, by then.

sas 4 isnt comming out. end of discussion.

Flag Post

why would they bring out a 4th when ive all ready asked them to update this when there reply was simply “we have not planned for any future updates” they have given up on the sas series on kong the only platform which they haven’t given up on is the mobile version we will never see any new update on this one so the chances of them doing a 4th version is extremely slim

Flag Post

the fact that there’s a multiplayer bloons is saying something

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dozrock:

There will be no Zombie assualt 4, the 3rd one hasn’t even had all updates yet.. .

yup your right sas 4 isn’t coming out ever because sas3 is the last version of sas

Flag Post

a multiplayer game that can be updated(of course) will never have a sequel because u need money to make a game while updates are for free(for devs)

Flag Post
Originally posted by lolFABIlol:

a multiplayer game that can be updated(of course) will never have a sequel because u need money to make a game while updates are for free(for devs)

modern combat 3 and 4 are popular fps games on the app store, both has multiplayer that are very popular as well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingofrsjr:

modern combat 3 and 4 are popular fps games on the app store, both has multiplayer that are very popular as well.

i mean games that are fully concentrated on multiplayer,& the devs of modern combat 3 & 4 might be getting a lot of money from the app store for each download(even if its free)

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingofrsjr:

i mean games that are fully concentrated on multiplayer,& the devs of modern combat 3 & 4 might be getting a lot of money from the app store for each download(even if its free)

runescape is technically runescape 2 after 2006 or something. if u the original runescape and the current one are really two different games on two different servers, the original one being shut down.

Flag Post

https://twitter.com/NinjakiwiChris

You can clearly see in one of his posts, that they are working on SAS4…

Flag Post

Follow this twitter if you want sas zombie assault 4 to come out soon. Follow Cat_DaddyPrez . And show them how many people want the game

Flag Post

YES

Flag Post

You see,it is verry hard to make a game,and this is a multiplayer game,that means even harder to make,just think that for every update they need to test the game sereval times,to fix the bugs ,because every new thing u add surely has bugs and just think about it,i don’t think that they don’t want to make sas 4 or update the game,i think that they can’t idk maybe they don’t have enough programmers to work with.

Flag Post

they didnt even finish sas 3, pc version doesnt have holy nade and mobile version doesnt have all the maps

Flag Post

So basically your telling the noobs who want sas 4 right now to stfu, I envy you sir.

Flag Post

actually the sas zombie assault 4 isnt coming out they just say that to get you pumped up

Flag Post

Well, as long as they improve this with new maps/guns and whatnot, i dont really HAVE to see a 4th one.

Flag Post

ok first they are getting money from the premium store nd second there not making sas 4 if anything the will make sas 3 better like epicduel the didnt make epic duel 2 the just realesed a new phase its much cheaper tht way if you think abut it whats cheaper make a new game or use somthing tht is aleardy made and make it better they aleardy did tht with the mobile verison the added regions which is kinnda cool plus they have to pay for the multiplayer servers if they make sas 4 they will have to pay double and i doubt thts cheap my whole point is there still making sas 3 so ya they wont make sas 4 cause they need to add regions to sas 3 and unlock the other regions on the mobile verison

Flag Post

Why remove postU

Flag Post

Hm.