SAS 4 Ideas

46 posts

Flag Post

Feel free to post as many ideas as you want!

 
Flag Post

SAS 4 probably isn’t even gonna come out, NK isn’t even updating the third one.

 
Flag Post

sas 3 isnt even 20% completed. wtf is with sas 4 ITS NOT COMING OUT ANYTIME SOON

 
Flag Post

Actually, SAS 3 has nothing to do with SAS 4. The game authors are terminating the contract with the publishers of SAS 3. Meaning they wont update it. SAS 4 will not be published by the same company, so it still has good chances to come out. Show some support and respect for the good game

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Trepach:

Actually, SAS 3 has nothing to do with SAS 4. The game authors are terminating the contract with the publishers of SAS 3. Meaning they wont update it. SAS 4 will not be published by the same company, so it still has good chances to come out. Show some support and respect for the good game

ffs ninjakiwi fking made sas 3 and BOTH nk and mochi published the game under mochi services (aka mochicoins). nk used mochicoins and their servers for all their (major) games and now they want to use their own servers. mochiservices will no longer exist as of october 15 and nk will have their suff (ninjakiwi coins, 100 mochi=10nk).

idk what the hell your talking about that sas 3 will have nothing to do with sas 4 and that the game’s authors is terminating its contract with the publishers. that’s like saying nk is no longer working with nk. for one reason, nk will still be the creator of sas 3, 2. mochi will still publish that game under nk services, and 3. SAS THREE ISNT EVEN FKING NEAR COMPLETION

ps…lack of updates is cause btd5 is nk’s priority and they are taking a break from sas 3. before sas 3 came on to kong, sas 3 got a crap ton of updates that isnt bug fixes. also theres only 1 person working on sas 3. in my opinion they abandoned sas 3 for too long, last update was at march.

 
Flag Post

Most of us just want the freaking game updated for once, they did a crapload of it for the iPod didn’t they.

 
Flag Post

i think that sas 4 should be outofspace of u are inside like a crashed plane or a tanker like get more

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by morbr:

i think that sas 4 should be outofspace of u are inside like a crashed plane or a tanker like get more

i think they should finish sas 3 SAS 4 WILL NEVER COME OUT UNTILL THEY FINISH THIS GAME. THIS GAME IS LIKE 30% COMPLETED

 
Flag Post

^^Finally, someone who has said what is needed to be said.

 
Flag Post

Unequipping guns would be nice.

 
Flag Post

WHY ARE WE DOING IDEAS FOR SAS 4!?!?!??!? LIKE THEY’RE GOING TO PAY ATTENTION TO US!!!!!!! WE’D HAVE TO TALK TO THEM IN PERSON TO THINK ABOUT WHAT ARE IDEAS COULD DO!!!! >:(

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 3dg4r:

Unequipping guns would be nice.

thats already possible …

 
Flag Post

In a round-about way yes.

 
Flag Post

u better make a fuking 4th one

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by AnthonyN59:

u better make a fuking 4th one

sas 3 isnt completed

 
Flag Post

dont they tell you when it’ll be updated on a forum or something plus posting ideas here wont do a dam thing go to nk forums or something and post them there it’s a waste of time doing it here. also king you made your point about them let them dream just leave it be no need for the name calling.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by tacken11:

dont they tell you when it’ll be updated on a forum or something plus posting ideas here wont do a dam thing go to nk forums or something and post them there it’s a waste of time doing it here.

umm, no they dont tell you but based on the ipod version..theres gona be 35 maps total, hhg, upgrading weps, daily missions, and power ups.

 
Flag Post

wow that would seriously be an epic update.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by tacken11:

wow that would seriously be an epic update.

they already have all that as well as 9 out of 35 maps in mobile version

 
Flag Post

I hope ninjakiwi can update SAS:Zombie Assault 3 for 2 new map,Nightmare SP and new zombies

 
Flag Post

nightmare sp will never happen. in fact they removed nightmare sp long time ago. also there are 4 new maps for a total of 9

 
Flag Post

shut up respect the owners at least you cant make a game of your own anyways they could be working on sas 4 if they are i think that sas4 should have more zombies more guns and more maps with bigger space oh and more characters

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by kingofrsjr:
Originally posted by tacken11:

wow that would seriously be an epic update.

they already have all that as well as 9 out of 35 maps in mobile version

i know but i was saying for pc version 8]

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by theghost222:

shut up respect the owners at least you cant make a game of your own anyways they could be working on sas 4 if they are i think that sas4 should have more zombies more guns and more maps with bigger space oh and more characters

don’t you think you should post this somewhere else….just think about it 8]

 
Flag Post

I thought it would be worth posting that Aaron said that NK hasn’t even started thinking about making BTD6, so don’t get any ideas that all their time is going to a new BTD, lol. Like King said, its all going to BTD5 and making their already here games, on the iPod (Which sucks >.>, but there did just make a big deal with a company that made one of their iPod games, so it seems only right that they would pay attention to that).

I would be fine if they didn’t even make a SAS4, but instead just updated SAS3, but that is only a dream :( .