SAS 4 Ideas page 2

47 posts

Flag Post

SLENDER ;;;;;;;;_;;;;;;;;;;

Flag Post

and PLZ DON’T PUT KREEDS I DON’T TRUST ON THIS SITE CUS WE HAVE TO PAY WITH REAL MONEY SOME GAMES PLZ DONT PUT KREEDS

Flag Post
Originally posted by mike969:

and PLZ DON’T PUT KREEDS I DON’T TRUST ON THIS SITE CUS WE HAVE TO PAY WITH REAL MONEY SOME GAMES PLZ DONT PUT KREEDS

how else do u want ninjakiwi to support their servers. if u dont trust this site then thats your problem but thousands of people already bought kreds and used it in game like this one

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingofrsjr:
Originally posted by mike969:

how else do u want ninjakiwi to support their servers. if u dont trust this site then thats your problem but thousands of people already bought kreds and used it in game like this one

what about slenderman idea?

Flag Post

Ok, to start off -we must remember this is still SAS and try not to turn the game into something else. Plus with kreds we help ninja wiki in a way of gaining wealth so it’s worth creating( maybe even a new one in a few years, or update SAS 3). Of course ninja wiki didn’t want to turn the game into something that “FORCES YOU TO PAY” they actually care about their players and made it easy enough to level up and be just as strong as someone that is on your wave length. As for more SAS4 ideas …. that I do not know. 0 hope this helps, share more ideas!

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrucifixCreed888:

Ok, to start off -we must remember this is still SAS and try not to turn the game into something else. Plus with kreds we help ninja wiki in a way of gaining wealth so it’s worth creating( maybe even a new one in a few years, or update SAS 3). Of course ninja wiki didn’t want to turn the game into something that “FORCES YOU TO PAY” they actually care about their players and made it easy enough to level up and be just as strong as someone that is on your wave length. As for more SAS4 ideas …. that I do not know. 0 hope this helps, share more ideas!

hmm… ok

Flag Post

i like SAS3 but the guns are to expensive make it cheaper 194.00 dollars for coins RIP OFF so make sas4 better ONLY IF IT COMES OUT!!!!! THANKS

Flag Post

MAKE NEW STUFF ADD STUFF IN SAS3 instead of making sas4

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

dude calm down lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrucifixCreed888:

Of course Ninja Wiki… dafuq? lolz
Also JASnnnn ever herd of editing post instead of triple posting….

Flag Post

clearly not

Flag Post

Flag Post

It’s supposed to be the Matrix meme >.>

Flag Post
Originally posted by 6thgraderhere:

Flag Post
Originally posted by sgtzpp33:
Originally posted by 6thgraderhere:

Yeah that’s right, run b*tch run! >:O

Flag Post

PvP maybe? because if the real outbreak happened we should be facing humans as well

Flag Post

no one would be dumb enough to kill off everyone and cause extinction….except for the dumbs :P

Flag Post

A better camera… And explosions, everyone likes explosions

Flag Post

It’s here
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Ninjakiwi/sas-zombie-assault-4

Flag Post
Originally posted by morbr:

i think that sas 4 should be outofspace of u are inside like a crashed plane or a tanker like get more

Lol the outspace idea actually got implemented, gg wp!

Flag Post

it need some human (hostile) and some tank and it cost some 100,000 and it spawn some tank (rideable) and it can carry 3 players becuase sas 4 is getting old